No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » AI
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author AI
-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2012-10-14 02:53   
It just seams to me that people wine about every possible part of this game to try to make is easier, for them to win.

Lets just nerf everyone untill we cant even damage eachother and ai bounce around like pin balls un commandable and never a threat.

Lets make it so if your team has 5 ppl and mine only has 1-2, that I cant get ai in some way, to help me.

Lets just drop the graphix to outlines and remove all color because it might give a faction some type of bonus over the rest.

If I donate $200 will the devs send me an Atari so I can just play pong for now on and not ever worry about ever getting beat by someone? Plz?

[ This Message was edited by: -DBS on 2012-10-14 16:49 ]

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2012-10-14 02:59   
BTW, my wife was playing on UGTO last night and it didnt seam like you guys had a problem taking all of Tetra...

Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2012-10-14 22:33   
Quote:

On 2012-10-14 02:38, Whiterin wrote:
At least you guys have decent AI. Luth has an elite dread and an elite cruser, and mostly Parasite AI. UGTO gets an elite Dread and an elite destroyer. ICC get two elite destroyers, and one of them only lays crappy mines.

And some luth do spam AI. Have had a few times where a luth cloaked near fleets and spam AI until we have to fall back. Another reason cloak is starting to get annoying...

Yeah... can we also talk about how ICC has by far the worst elites?

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2012-10-14 23:33   
Quote:

On 2012-10-14 22:33, Chewy Squirrel wrote:
Quote:

At least you guys have decent AI. Luth has an elite dread and an elite cruser, and mostly Parasite AI. UGTO gets an elite Dread and an elite destroyer. ICC get two elite destroyers, and one of them only lays crappy mines.

And some luth do spam AI. Have had a few times where a luth cloaked near fleets and spam AI until we have to fall back. Another reason cloak is starting to get annoying...

Ship type doesn't mean anything for elites. They don't conform to the same rules as player ships. Just because it's a destroyer and not a dread, means diddly.

Whiterin
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-10-15 01:08   
Quote:

On 2012-10-14 23:33, Pantheon wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-10-14 22:33, Chewy Squirrel wrote:
Quote:

Ship type doesn't mean anything for elites. They don't conform to the same rules as player ships. Just because it's a destroyer and not a dread, means diddly.

The ICC elites are pathetic. I thought that they were just uber ships in a small design at first just to kinda go with the "ICC uses smaller faster ships" theme at first. No though, they suck. No core weapons like the 'Luth elite, no fighters like the other two elites, and all the mine layer does is lay mines, which are pretty useless. The UGTO Super carrier elite and K'Luth Krill elite are pretty imposing, powerful threats, even to people in dreads and the like. Both ICC elites are pretty much just harder to kill dessy AI.

[ This Message was edited by: Whiterin on 2012-10-15 01:10 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.017887 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR