- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Buy Prestige?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Buy Prestige?
xlxxuxxlx
Admiral

Posted: 2012-12-31 16:49   
Is it Possible to buy Prestige? If it is Tell me Were Can i do that !
Oh and can i buy it whit PaySafe Card or do i have to buy whit paypal
(i don't got paypal)..

And Is it Possibe to Get Credits FREE??????? ?
[ This Message was edited by: xlxxuxxlx on 2012-12-31 16:50 ]

Walrus of Apathy
Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2012-12-31 16:50   
Not possible to buy prestige, you have to earn it like everyone else.

Also Credits can be given out as prizes for events and competitions, but otherwise you have to subscribe or buy them like everyone else.
[ This Message was edited by: Walrus of Apathy on 2012-12-31 16:53 ]

Email Walrus of Apathy
jacensolo
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2012-12-31 16:54   
"buy prestige" heh....Smiles.

I know you mean handing money over for prestige in your profile. But the phrase reminds me of a philosophical use and explanation of language. Bear with me.

Just look at the phrase. Buy prestige = prestige that you get from buying things. so that the more money you spend on comfy captain chairs - for your dreadnought - the more "buy prestige" you get. Like "Kill prestige" and so on and so forth.

In my life, when I spend money, I find I have a better reputation.

Thinks like...

zombat87
Admiral

Posted: 2012-12-31 19:42   
Funnily enough it wasn't that long ago where the only way to get a commanding rank in the army was to buy it. (although not much has changed, the officer class is still primarly populated by toffs)

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2012-12-31 22:37   
Quote:

On 2012-12-31 19:42, zombat87 wrote:
Funnily enough it wasn't that long ago where the only way to get a commanding rank in the army was to buy it. (although not much has changed, the officer class is still primarly populated by toffs)

I'd have to disagree with your last statement. Doesn't take all that much to get into a military college here in the united states.

Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-12-31 22:46   

Welcome to Cheapdarkspaceprestige.com and thanks for your visiting.
You must play darkspace or you must be interested in darkspace because you are here,on Cheapdarkspaceprestige.com now. Do you ever play hours just for a little darkspace prestige, Do you feel tired of farming the darkspace money Do you ever want to buy some darkspace prestige, with a little darkspace prestige .
Yea, you need to choose one professional and reliable site for darkspace prestige, for the safe of your account and your hard earned darkspace prestige. Now, you are on Cheapdarkspaceprestige.com must be your best choice.

We respect and cherish everyone coming to our website. So we strive to have the best darkspace prestige, and give you best service. After 4 years darkspace prestige sales, we have a wealth of darkspace prestige, selling experience worth of your trust. You can buy your favorite darkspace prestige, here with your absolutely trust. All of our regular customers know our price is the cheapest and our service is the best. If you are new here, you just have a try, and you will enjoy the good service of selling cheap darkspace prestige, You will know our darkspace prestige, its price is the cheapest and our service, it is satisfied.

Cheapdarkspaceprestige.com also provides items and powerleveling of darkspace. You just come to our live chat and leave your message. Then we will collect what you need, darkspace prestige or darkspace items or darkspace powerleveling. And you don’t need to concern if it is safe for you when you buy darkspace prestige, here for all of our suppliers working hard to collect darkspace prestige, provide us the safest and cheapest darkspace money and items.

We can deliver darkspace money very, very fast. So you don’t need to play hours for a little darkspace prestige . Once you order from our website, you can contact us through our live chat to take your darkspace prestige. We are always online waiting for you. Because of our service is 24-7 online.

seems legit.

and no you cant buy prestige, no you wont be able to buy prestige.
yes, you may possibly get some free credits on occasion.

[ This Message was edited by: Mersenne Twister on 2012-12-31 22:47 ]

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Hakketak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-01 06:48   
Lol...reminds me of the east-european warcraft bots...make high level characters then sell em for lotsa money. I wonder how that looks for Darkspace:

DARKSPACE FARMERS MARKET - Buy and Sell ur farmed prestige

PRESTIGE

Chief Marshall - $500
Marshall - $250
Grand Admiral - $125
Fleet Admiral - $65
Admiral - $25

-Most Wanted- NAMES

METAVERSE - $250
SERVER - $250
Chuck Norris - $200
Bruce Willis - $200

i wonder...can a games time filling be estimated by the price for buying a top rank account. by time filling i mean how much time someone can spend on it doing various stuff. And if so...how much would players think a CM account is worth...

Aside from that...NO! you cannot and should not want to buy prestige. There was a time everyone got to admiral in a week, all players flew dreads in no time. endresult was they all sucked and died en masse. Play the game, learn how to fly, and the dread will be yours in no time:)

Welcome to the game!

Incinarator
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-01 22:42   
Quote:

On 2013-01-01 06:48, -Schweinhund- wrote:
Lol...reminds me of the east-european warcraft bots...make high level characters then sell em for lotsa money. I wonder how that looks for Darkspace:

DARKSPACE FARMERS MARKET - Buy and Sell ur farmed prestige

PRESTIGE

Chief Marshall - $500
Marshall - $250
Grand Admiral - $125
Fleet Admiral - $65
Admiral - $25

-Most Wanted- NAMES

METAVERSE - $250
SERVER - $250
Chuck Norris - $200
Bruce Willis - $200

i wonder...can a games time filling be estimated by the price for buying a top rank account. by time filling i mean how much time someone can spend on it doing various stuff. And if so...how much would players think a CM account is worth...

Aside from that...NO! you cannot and should not want to buy prestige. There was a time everyone got to admiral in a week, all players flew dreads in no time. endresult was they all sucked and died en masse. Play the game, learn how to fly, and the dread will be yours in no time:)

Welcome to the game!

Heyyyyy, I was one of those people and I don't think I'm half bad!
Jerk.

Flux Capacitor
Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-02 07:28   
he is a schweinhund!

Goto the website of Flux Capacitor
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2013-01-03 15:33   
Although this topic has a comedic essence, it points out a serious concern for players. Prestige is too hard to earn. Why if I die in my Dread do I lose 200 extra prestige, but if i kill a dread I make only 10 extra prestige (it should be equal). Also, I can bomb, drop inf, and cap a planet and make very little prestige from all that work. Prestige should obviouly be earned, but currently prestige loss/gain is way outta wack.

[ This Message was edited by: Bladerunner2014 on 2013-01-03 15:34 ]

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-01-03 16:12   
Quote:

On 2013-01-03 15:33, Bladerunner2014 wrote:
currently prestige loss/gain is way outta wack.

Far from it.

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-03 18:38   
With all the coming changes, I think the pres gain should be reverted back to before the map was changed...

"Captain, this forum has an extremely high signal to noise ratio."
"Apply the Noob Filters. No, belay that order. Let's hear what they have to say. It may lighten our day."

Flux Capacitor
Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-04 07:31   
Quote:

On 2013-01-03 18:38, -DBS wrote:
With all the coming changes, I think the pres gain should be reverted back to before the map was changed...

"Captain, this forum has an extremely high signal to noise ratio."
"Apply the Noob Filters. No, belay that order. Let's hear what they have to say. It may lighten our day."

high signal to noise ratio means there is high signal, or little noise. i think u ment there is a lotta noise, meaning there is an extremely low signal to noise ratio ...

(signal to noise ratio is the amount of signal, divided by the ever-present random noise)

Goto the website of Flux Capacitor
Incinarator
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-04 14:20   
Quote:

On 2013-01-03 16:12, Pantheon wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-01-03 15:33, Bladerunner2014 wrote:
currently prestige loss/gain is way outta wack.

Far from it.

I second this.

Rain of Fire [O-XII]
Grand Admiral

From: South of Klaus, 14,000 gu from Insanity and 3,000 from Desperation.
Posted: 2013-01-04 16:59   
that the gain is outta whack, or that it isn't?
On 2012-11-06 20:23, Tael wrote:
\"Depends who you asked... Praetorian, KC, a few others, and myself use to sit in the lobby and talk out the game...

Convinced more than one new person initially this was a text game. \"

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.027235 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR