No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +14.2 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » UGTO insta pop faction
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author UGTO insta pop faction
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2013-01-08 13:16   
Various UGTO players have been posting information regarding the current dramatic weaknesses with UGTO ships and how easy it is to die as UGTO. These posts were mocked and then locked, and considered ridiculous and unwarranted! Kluth or ICC players would never admit how easy UGTO are to kill in a forum post...but here is proof that they actually consider UGTO the "insta pop faction" where a kluth player also warns an ICC player to not join UGTO cause we die easy. He even brags to show how easy UGTO are to kill. (screen shot from last approx 3am est this morning.) Now we know for sure that all factions are aware that UGTO
is the weaker faction.

These weaknesses also trickle down to our AI, and as any UGTO player would tell you- UGTO AI is basically useless...now I know why they never respond to distress calls- they are either repping or dead.

I think that legitimate complaints get ignored because of all the bogus complaints from the past (QQing)...but this is not QQing, this is the reality of lack of balance....UGTO needs its armour back or something, cause currently we are just prestige bags that do not have a fair chance anymore in this game.

SEE FOR YOURSELF:

"

[ This Message was edited by: Bladerunner2014 on 2013-01-08 14:04 ]

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-08 13:23   
If u guys wanna do a test we switch and play kluth but i prefer a test with mods with those who made the changes to our armor and id like to see how many times they can kill us.

[ This Message was edited by: Flash. on 2013-01-08 13:25 ]

Email *Flash*
Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-08 13:33   
Wow man that was, that was something else.

Email Admiral C. Wilson
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2013-01-08 13:50   
If you cannot see the picture in my post or are interested in helping test this out...please click link below.

http://darkspacedockingstation.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=172452200
[ This Message was edited by: Bladerunner2014 on 2013-01-08 13:55 ]

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-08 14:04   

Seriously, guys, stop this it's getting out of hand. I'm considering taking up alcoholism because of you guys.

I can't fanthom how you possible think this is somehow amazing evidence that proves UGTO is somehow a weak faction.
[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob on 2013-01-08 14:05 ]

Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-08 14:28   
Quote:

On 2013-01-08 14:04, Fattierob wrote:

Seriously, guys, stop this it's getting out of hand. I'm considering taking up alcoholism because of you guys.

I can't fanthom how you possible think this is somehow amazing evidence that proves UGTO is somehow a weak faction.
[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob on 2013-01-08 14:05 ]

Sounds fair enough since ugto are considering quiting this game.

BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2013-01-08 14:35   
It is evidence that the players know something that the devs don't want to believe or don't want to know...UGTO dies too easy! It is that simple! Fix our armour so we can compete in an equal playing ground. Ugto Ai might actually be able to respond to distress calls too the way they should.

Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-08 14:42   
Gejaheline came into game not long ago and actually said something along the lines of "Now I am going to have to shout at the Devs".
When asked what she ment her response was that her ugto ships armour and hull was ripped to shreds faster then she had ever seen before.

Rykros1987
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-08 14:53   
Honestly I don't see why anyone bothers pointing out things anymore. The devs just ignore you until the dead horse is kicked 500,000 times. We as ugto are known in some peoples cases for complaining a lot.

This very perception of the ugto leads to skeptical instead of investigative looks into ugto balance change requests and they will continue to just come up with counters to statements and ignore you.

The only way they will ever listen is when their ugto player base starts shrinking. Not talk that it might. Actual diminishing of the player base.

Now besides that I honestly don't play much anymore. I get on to chat in the channels and occasionally hop ingame if I want to harass the enemy with a no pres-loss heavy tranny.

To me everytime I see a ugto system fall I just think great so people will now lose pres constantly until its retaken or the enemy is offline. So why bother? I'd rather not lose my rank I just recently got. So I just chat and play minecraft.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-08 14:54   
Nothing has changed balance wise for months. At all. Why is it suddenly such a huge problem? Why is it such an issue that needs to be spammed on the forums in countless threads? Why has nobody done any kind of real testing and continue to just sit around and complain with what they think is right?

Rykros1987
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-08 15:10   
Oh I must note one thing though....I mean after all the devs are making a rebalance. So by all means this issue of ugto being weak...its already being worked on in a way and may actually improve quite a bit in 1.7.

So im kind of puzzled why this thread is here when 1.7 isn't finished yet. O.o I'd wait til 1.7 before making any assertions about things needing to be done.
[ This Message was edited by: rykros1987 on 2013-01-08 15:12 ]

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-08 15:15   
Hey guys remember when devs had UGTO bias and UGTO was the op faction?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

Walrus of Apathy
Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-01-08 15:19   
"Get 3 mandi's together and UGTO go poof"

Well hell, you get 3 Mandi's together and everything in the game goes poof, that isn't news.

Email Walrus of Apathy
Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-08 15:24   
Quote:

On 2013-01-08 14:54, Fattierob wrote:
Nothing has changed balance wise for months. At all. Why is it suddenly such a huge problem? Why is it such an issue that needs to be spammed on the forums in countless threads? Why has nobody done any kind of real testing and continue to just sit around and complain with what they think is right?

We / I have been mentioning that something isnt right for months inc ICC shields being buffed but i didnt realise ugto had its armour nerfed, this might be a reason as to why i originally found icc ships to be super strong, I have been doing battle tests with various players from all 3 factions, alot of which i havnt published the results because quite frankly i gave up but i will sum all those results up in one go right now, UGTO lost everytime.

It really frustrates us when you say "Why has nobody done any kind of real testing and continue to just sit around and complain"

The real testing you talk about is happening every single day and night when we the players actually play, and as so is the reason for our countless threads. We are not making these post purely to piss you off.

Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-01-08 15:36   
Are we really going to go through this every single day?

UGTO was slightly op compared to the other factions for most of the lifetime of this game. Hell ICC pretty much ceased to exist at some points of the game because of how underpowered they were. Only recently have ICC and Luth received comparable survivability buffs. It seems UGTO is just having trouble fighting two other balanced factions for once instead of being able to ROFLSTOMP them with support stations. You've been op for so long that proper balance makes you feel weak.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023293 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR