No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - James Bum007

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Ahoy Mateys!
 Author Ahoy Mateys!
Thundarr

Posted: 2013-01-15 21:25   
It's amazing the little things that pop into your head years down the road. On a whim I just wanted to see if this old bucket of bolts was still cruising through space, and lo and behold it is! I have to hand it to Faustus, he has kept this thing afloat for far longer than I would have ever imagined. His middle name has to be longevity.

I still see a few familiar names in the mix and I'm sure a few names I should remember but you'll have to give me a bit of a break since it has literally been years since I have visited the website. So long that it seems my account got purged it seems, as I can't even look up my stats. But I can find one Kamikaze Chicken listing with whom along with myself formed the still functioning Pitch Black fleet. I couldn't tell you any of the members in it now lol, but it is nice to see it still functioning or around for that matter.

Kami Chicken was such a rebel back in the day and always made things interesting. Well, interesting when he wasn't getting banned half the time (maybe that was part of the fun). Was always a blast watching The Galactic Navy and Pitch Black go at it, so it was nice to see Demorian still popping up around here as well *gives him an evil stare*

To anyone who actually remembers me (why are you still here!) Hi!

Maybe one of these days I'll fire this baby up again on my new laptop and give it a spin again. So if you see a cloaked Kluth ship smashing into planets left and right, you'll know who it is. Peace all!

Former [PB]Thundarr

Rykros1987
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-01-16 10:19   
Quote:

On 2013-01-15 21:25, Thundarr wrote:
Maybe one of these days I'll fire this baby up again on my new laptop and give it a spin again. So if you see a cloaked Kluth ship smashing into planets left and right, you'll know who it is. Peace all!

Former [PB]Thundarr

Sorry but the ai took your job of crashing into planets.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-01-16 10:39   
If you can remember your old email, I can take a look and see if your account is looming somewhere under the hood.

Also, hi!

Thundarr

Posted: 2013-01-16 21:36   
Quote:

On 2013-01-16 10:39, Pantheon wrote:
If you can remember your old email, I can take a look and see if your account is looming somewhere under the hood.

Also, hi!

Thanks Pantheon. I believe it was thundarr21@sbcglobal.net. Current email is thundarr21@yahoo.com but I don't think I registered under that email. I'm sure it is heavily buried at this point and the ground moisture is making it nearly illegible

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-01-17 09:14   
Quote:

On 2013-01-16 21:36, Thundarr wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-01-16 10:39, Pantheon wrote:

Also, hi!

Thanks Pantheon. I believe it was thundarr21@sbcglobal.net. Current email is thundarr21@yahoo.com but I don't think I registered under that email. I'm sure it is heavily buried at this point and the ground moisture is making it nearly illegible

Let us know once you get your old acct back.

Page created in 0.011550 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR