- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +2.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Evellon
16th - faudin
14th - moriens

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Counter Weapons
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Counter Weapons
Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2013-02-25 21:19   
This game is the most balanced it has ever been. The luth have always been a slippery force to deal with, and you can't attack them head on like you would an Ugto or ICC armada. UGTO is not "unbalanced" at all it is more of a combination of underpopulation and the misconception of a few former UGTO that they got the short end of the stick. Just stick to your guns and learn the ropes and you will be pwning in no time.

-=LoKi=-
Marshal
Imperium

Posted: 2013-02-26 07:19   
Quote:

On 2013-02-25 21:19, Brutality wrote:
This game is the most balanced it has ever been. The luth have always been a slippery force to deal with, and you can't attack them head on like you would an Ugto or ICC armada. UGTO is not "unbalanced" at all it is more of a combination of underpopulation and the misconception of a few former UGTO that they got the short end of the stick. Just stick to your guns and learn the ropes and you will be pwning in no time.

Hell yeah ...i also want some nukes on my siphon ...for the lack of skill i got.

Email -=LoKi=-
*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-02-26 11:12   
Quote:

Why dont FTL go play UGTO and i bet we make you quit the game in less then a week then you can talk about the balance. Have a nice day!

Email *Flash*
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2013-02-26 11:22   
Stuff will get balanced the same time the new ship layouts come out. It's a big effort so it's going to take up to Two Weeks™. I wish I could say more or offer some kind of relief, but I can't
[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob on 2013-02-26 11:22 ]

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2013-02-26 13:38   
Quote:

On 2013-02-26 11:12, Flash{No mercy for the weak} wrote:

Why dont FTL go play UGTO and i bet we make you quit the game in less then a week then you can talk about the balance. Have a nice day!

*FTL* is an ICC fleet and that will never change through thick or thin. I've personally played Ugto for a week or two and I haven't expeirenced being underpowed compared to other factions. but alas, rebalancing will occur regardlessly so no use on argueing about it.

[ This Message was edited by: Brutality on 2013-02-26 13:40 ]

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-02-26 14:55   
UGTO doesn't need any buffs, they're perfectly fine as they are, I've been on my alt playing mostly UGTO when I'm on the past month or so and I have no issues. The only thing I could possibly say is the falloff for particle cannons could be de-nerfed, it was increased while the short range damage was unchanged.

*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2013-02-27 01:15   
Quote:

On 2013-02-26 11:12, Flash{No mercy for the weak} wrote:
Quote:

You have been trying to drive some people off for years. and a lot of them are still here

Email *FTL*Soulless
Acetheanimal(Angel of Distruction)
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-02-28 07:59   
Okay first off the real reason why dicos were turned off was cause a few people got together and dicided that it was a d*** move to use them cause instead of logging off like normal they would try to jump to the end of the map and auto log, and others well they complained about balance and how the dico was unbalanced when it wasnt even an issue on balance they just didnt like the ship being used against them and thought that it was cheap. Secound off as far as faction balancing gos the admins,mods,developers, and big F put as much time into this game trying to balance and test everything but also try to fix everything that everyone else is complaining about. This makes things increadibly more difficult as sometimes the complaints are not even lagit. They do this for us for free and can take away the game at anytime they want. With all this said i think that this game is extreamly balanced as far as everything gos so far with the new layouts balance will be off but you can bet that thats something they will work on. In short i think the game just needs to keep going the way it is.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.018343 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR