No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » DOH-OF
 Author DOH-OF
Deleted

Posted: 2002-02-27 07:30   
Destroyers of Hope and Orion Faction. Two online gaming community's have merged for this game.

We are currently accepting recruits with a leaning towards the K'luth faction.

Myself , second in command at Destoyers of Hope, and giskard of the Orion Faction lead this new venture. We specialize in planet developement, and will train accordingly.

You may inquire via the Clans link to the left here.

Demorian
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2002-02-28 09:37   
If anyone happens to be looking for a clan, would you like me to refer them to you? I'll be glad to do so if you want me to.

-Dem

Deleted
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-02-28 11:10   
Yes please Dem, we hope to make sure no newbee will ever be left wondering how the planet economy works after joining us. It only takes 10 mins to explain and 15mins to see the results.

The so the training and the proof of what we say is visible to the player pretty quickly.

We also like combat and have posted a guide to fighting as kluth which means even a kluth tranny can destroy a dreadnought if the player follows the guide to the letter.

Orion faction and I believe DOH don't offically support this game but recruits will be able to offically sign up for either clan in order to play other games too.

They can always simply sign up just for darkspace though, but the option of becoming part of either community officially always exists.

The one thing Orion Faction insist on if the players wish to become official members is that the player remains friendly and polite to all other players and helps even none clan members if asked. I am sure you can see how the above training fits into this Philosophy.

We all have moments where this rule is broken and OF understand that. Real life comes first is our number one rule.

Unity peace and honour is our moto.

Anyway, enough of all the weird stuff, we operate as a team in Darkspace so recruits wont be left fending for them selfs, even if they sign up for other clans.

Giskard

Demorian
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2002-02-28 15:35   
Unity, peace, and honor.....I like what I see. I'll refer any users requesting a clan to you.

-Dem

Page created in 0.021041 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR