Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Intensively crucial and ultimately divine change finally implemented in beta
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Intensively crucial and ultimately divine change finally implemented in beta
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-06-09 03:00   
Guys, don't miss this part:
Subscription Changes
* They now have 12 ship slots instead of 8.

I presume subscriber will have 24 ships for fleet faction instead of 12 after the new change. That makes sense. Fleet players are tied to a faction, thus they must have priveledge to store more ships of their faction than unfleeted ones do.

This is also fair. Fleet players have advantage over unfleet players at one faction. The disavantage is, when the fleet switches faction (like PB, RSM did), fleet players have to remove many ships, refit with new enhs, and then remove and refit again when the fleet turns back. The advantage and disavantage of opening more slots both result in increasing Palestar income, also put player's (either subscriber and non-subscriber) benefits on a higher level. A wonderful development!

Thanks again, Palestar staff. Your effort have made DS more merrily to play.
[ This Message was edited by: DiepLuc on 2013-06-09 03:14 ]

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-06-09 07:01   
Quote:
On 2013-06-09 03:00, DiepLuc wrote:
Guys, don't miss this part:
Subscription Changes
* They now have 12 ship slots instead of 8.

I presume subscriber will have 24 ships for fleet faction instead of 12 after the new change. That makes sense. Fleet players are tied to a faction, thus they must have priveledge to store more ships of their faction than unfleeted ones do.

This is also fair. Fleet players have advantage over unfleet players at one faction. The disavantage is, when the fleet switches faction (like PB, RSM did), fleet players have to remove many ships, refit with new enhs, and then remove and refit again when the fleet turns back. The advantage and disavantage of opening more slots both result in increasing Palestar income, also put player's (either subscriber and non-subscriber) benefits on a higher level. A wonderful development!

Thanks again, Palestar staff. Your effort have made DS more merrily to play.
[ This Message was edited by: DiepLuc on 2013-06-09 03:14 ]

Nope, everyone has 12, regardless of fleet. If a fleeted player had 24, and left the fleet, they'd have to delete 12 ships. I'd rather just keep it to the 12, that way if a fleet changes faction they don't have to delete their ships.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-06-09 10:35   
Quote:
On 2013-06-09 07:01, Pantheon wrote:
I'd rather just keep it to the 12, that way if a fleet changes faction they don't have to delete their ships.

Ah, my mistake!
I forget when fleet changes faction, the subscriber has new 12 slots for the new faction. So, subscriber gets 36 slots in total, unsubscriber gets 24 slots.
With this feature, fleet member will be never afraid of switching faction. That's nice!
[ This Message was edited by: DiepLuc on 2013-06-09 16:21 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.015353 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR