No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Perhaps?!?
 Author Perhaps?!?
mousey
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-18 01:47   
Perhaps if all factions can have all parts of other faction ship parts either thru another other difficult means or thru buying, pure equality would come into play, no more complaints.
Perhaps the word 'nerfed' should not be used, as doubt any player would like to see their ship nerfed becos we in the forward age, not backward age, improving the other party's defence or offense weakness would be a better phrase, though it adds up to the same.
Perhaps i am dreaming of a uggy armored ship, with a icc shield, & a cloak ability, as an ultimate ship, so be it, it still can die, it's a numbers game.
Perhaps i talk too much?

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-10-18 01:58   
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 01:47, mousey wrote:
Perhaps if all factions can have all parts of other faction ship parts either thru another other difficult means or thru buying, pure equality would come into play, no more complaints.
Perhaps the word 'nerfed' should not be used, as doubt any player would like to see their ship nerfed becos we in the forward age, not backward age, improving the other party's defence or offense weakness would be a better phrase, though it adds up to the same.
Perhaps i am dreaming of a uggy armored ship, with a icc shield, & a cloak ability, as an ultimate ship, so be it, it still can die, it's a numbers game.
Perhaps i talk too much?

Perhaps we should just all fly the same ship layouts but with different skins...

Perhaps we should just let everybody fly buffed up ships with one-shot kill weapons...

Perhaps we should give this armored ship with shields and cloak to the MI, and equip it further with 10 Singularity Lances that automatically locks on to pilots who QQ and dream of "superweapons" and "fully customizable ships"

Perhaps we should all just play the game as it is....

Cold Death
Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-18 02:21   
If this is about how super weak UGTO is right now, then I can tell you it's not the new layouts. It's the playerbase.

When there are 5 people on luth and 5 on ICC, there are 2 on UGTO. When our core systems get invaded, we are usually outnumbered 2:1.

The current layouts would work perfectly if we had the playbase to use them, which we obviously don't. I mean, come on, it took us 2 days to even get a foothold in R33, and ICC took it back in 2 hours. Van Maanen fell within 2 hours as well, because we were all focused on R33. I won't even comment on Wolf 359, because I wasn't there, and by the looks of it, no one else was either.

We don't have enough people to defend our systems, let alone launch any kind of offensive. I'm hoping that in time this will get corrected, but until then, there's not much anyone can do right now.

Heck, I left ICC and FTL in order to help UGTO out, but now that I'm here it seems like we need a lot more than just 1 man.

[ This Message was edited by: Cold Death on 2013-10-18 03:04 ]

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2013-10-18 04:44   
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 02:21, Cold Death wrote:
If this is about how super weak UGTO is right now, then I can tell you it's not the new layouts. It's the playerbase.

nice sig btw
i will be joinin ugto ranks as time will allow, for that very reason (and for the sexy models)

Page created in 0.009539 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR