No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » book of life
 Author book of life
Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-14 19:24   
just for talkdietalk, translated from dutch forums, lets relax and drink that drink, then start the typing:

THe Universe - start the weird thinking

Options of reality

-------------------------------------
Option 1 - matrix

1.1 matrix aliens

An alien race needs the synaptic energy from our brainactivity because their planets cannot sustain enough energy. Slaves are being kept
asleep with sophisticated computers/machinery/ Mankind is being occupied by many impulses to keep the electric current going. Mankind is
just 1 of the breeds kept alsave in this system.

advantages: energy

disadvatages: To much maintenance, to produce a positive netresult there has te be special gifts tapped into for more power.
The simulation provides with the circumstances to make you produce energy while they actually are beging tapped. also according to
legend not all as adept to using this special gift. Only in a simulation of reality can a force ask back 3x what u gained back as payment,
for in reality, who owns the force? nobody. So then who is there to collect interest/payment? Only a simulation could ask for money
for special services.

1.2 - matrix own breed

maybe i am going to a far away place in a spaceship, and this is just a simulation to keep me/us busy untill we reached the target that
is the set destination to prepare for colonisation, or complete destruction, perhaps purely for exploration, But with current conditioning
in the possible simulation it is unlikely that there is peace in thought. attackplans are being furfilled, if this option describes the reality.

-----------------------------------------------------

Option 2 - particles

atoms form molecules, molecules form substances, and substances form life.
Life exists on an atom, an atom forms amolecule, etc.

advantage: infinity, seems about right

disadvantage: infinity, so in the end nothing matters, we are at 1 atom, that is part of a molecule, that is part of a sibstance, that is life,
that is on an atom, that is etc.

----------------------

option 3 - reactive

A particle collides with another particle at random, dies, decays in energy. But the other way: a particle collides with another particle,
creates a new particle, that particle has a new set of uses that the original particles didnt contain, so new options are created.In the beginning
there where 2 options: hydrogen and helium. when there was enough helium there where 3 options, and with the next atom created by fusion from existance
there where 4, times de connections between em (4+3+2+1=10).and then 2 hydrogen could bond with 1 of most particles to create a close to infinte
number of possibilities.

infinity exists because it can, because we(matter) exist.
Infinity grows with time, asserved by the chaos theory without decay, the universe grows with time.
so time fills empty space between matter.

----------------------------------------

1+2 zzz to drunk

Marshalrol
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-14 21:43   
Mmmm werid way of putting things haha. Happy gaming my good man.

Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-17 03:17   
aw no weird thoughts from anyone? would it be better if i upload a pic of a cat with a hat?

-xTc- ExisT
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2014-01-17 11:32   

What if everything you perceive in your reality is just a dream, and everything in your existence is nothing but thoughts in your head, therefore every object plant animal thought idea song building creation person acter actress etc....is a creation of your own mind, and when you die you will wake up, or will you?
If this is true, then being concerned with meaningless things such as stereotypes, fear, and what people think of you are meaningless because in a sense all people you encounter are actually yourself?

Or

In a way, reality is subjective and relative to you and only you the way you perceive it. Example: no one else can tell you what the color green looks like or what a bird sounds like, it is unique to the way you perceive it and exists only in the way you perceive it.
Therefore, reality only exists in whatever you perceive, for example, the only thing that currently exists is the room i am sitting in typing this message, none of you exist, new york city,las vegas etc and everything else i cant perceive at the moment do not exist. Until I perceive them.
So when I die, does reality and the universe cease to exist because I can't see it anymore?

AoD = Army of Druggies

*Neon*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-17 12:06   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmzcroUmdU

[ This Message was edited by: NeonBlue on 2014-01-17 12:09 ]

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-17 13:14   
Death is probably a peace we can't even begin to comprehend. Since every aspect of biological life revolves around getting away from danger and staying alive, when you are content and satisfied you are at rest, all our motivations center around moving away from something unpleasant, whether it be eating to stop hunger, loving to stop loneliness and so on...death is the absence of these drives.

Matter is but a way to imprison energy; that only wishes to be free...
-DBS

Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-17 14:04   
@ existence

the first part: that is the theory of people being the creator of everything. i agree with it, and think it as one step further: once 2 people agree with eachother the creational forces are stronger then the 2 creational forces apart could be.

second part: i also had this thought of reality. where we all look at a circle from a different angle outside of the circle. in the circle can be an object, but if we all draw a picture of what we see, al the drawings would be different. because of the different viewing angle.

Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-17 14:12   
@dbs what u say is instict is in the way of true freedom? it is instinct that makes you run from danger, that gut feeling, not the tears on the eyes or the cries of fear. Interesting....

So with death the prime motivations of action in life are gone, you have let go of motivation and action because there is none. But isnt lack of action basically same as death. a dead object is defined as something that doesnt react. and reaction is an action as well. Jet the moecules within an an object will always react depending on circumstances. destruction of an object in smaller pieces is a reaction of the molecules releasing their bonds through influence of force.

That matter is energy, i support. but isnt that what e=mc^2 alrdy represent? therefor matter reacts to energetical influences (microwave). is Our soul the instict to stay together? and after death the soul has lost the battle and left for another body to keep together, or will the soul stay in "death" or, lack of action/reaction for a while, or even permanent? percieving reality is also an action, its your mind reacting to the input it gets. but what would be the effectiveness of souls dying with their corpses? wouldnt it be much more effective if corpses/bodies would be a temporary host to percieve reality in?

good text dbs gave me good trip thx:)

oh and neon: hah yeah i like bill hicks sometimes. but no LCD needed to tell people how u think in options of how reality can be put together.
[ This Message was edited by: Deutschland! on 2014-01-17 14:15 ]

-DBS
Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-17 16:25   
"You Are the Universe Experiencing Itself"

Everything we learn in this world is about boundries. I imagine death being the lack there of these boundries. If we are but the universe observing itself, (a body of sub atomic particles, looking at sub atomic particles) then we should be released upon death, to be free amoungst the stars. I can't wait...
-DBS

[ This Message was edited by: -DBS on 2014-01-17 16:30 ]

Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2014-01-18 13:55   
well in a way "to be free among the stars" contradicts the earlier statement in that quote..:stars arent real

o wait...DAMN!

so far support for the matrix theory, that reality is within your own perception thus the reality changes upon your perception, it is specially suited for what you will accept as reality. reality is controlled by what u want/need.

so let explore the other options more, paricles or reactive universe models.

infinity from particles, small particles clustre to big particles (atom) to big objects (molecule bonds) to a cluster of object (planet), to a cluster of planets forming to an atom/molecule. Combine that with the theory that all exist because it collided at some point, and you have an infinity because random collision happens in a pattern. if they would not, then why would the smaller universe of atoms repeat itself in the universe at larger scale?

so if the purpose of molecules/atoms is to stay near to this centre of random collision forces direction, how can any force change it? wont the design of the universe fill the gap again? you can use energy to convince a substance to change, but this energy came from using stored energy in materials this it wont last. why wouldnt a substance change once the enviroment is introduced, no matter what the extra energy input is? thus meaning infinite enrgy back in our terms again, if you can ingore the rules untill after the result
[ This Message was edited by: Neu Deutschland on 2014-01-18 14:08 ]

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2014-01-20 10:37   

Page created in 0.023912 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR