No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Doran

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Disconnection
 Author Disconnection
Alzek15
Admiral

Posted: 2014-02-22 13:20   
I don't know if this is just me; but whenever i try to enter a server a bug report will pop up, disappear, the game loads and then automatically closes. I have no idea what is causing this but i just wanted to know if anyone else is haveing this problem.

Email Alzek15
Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-02-22 13:45   
Try restarting GCQL.

Taelon
Marshal

Posted: 2014-02-22 20:12   
Try restaring GCQL and then raging untill end of time it it doesn't work because Darkspace needs you!

Senti-Onikawa
Admiral

Posted: 2014-02-25 16:53   
I've been having a similar issue except the server lags and then I'm booted with the "check your firewall because it's not our fault" issue popping up. I've already tried using other programs that require the internet and they work at peak. So really, the issue isn't my connection or my pc. I have next to no issue with other programs and yet this crap happens with your game client. Hell, if I try logging back in, the client glitches between the loading screen and the "connection error" pop-up.

I've tried all the usual fixes and have checked my internet connect. Everything is fine on my end so PLEASE save me the excuses and false accusations.

\"That's a good question... I wish I had an answer.\"

Senti-Onikawa
Admiral

I've been having a similar issue except the server lags and then I'm booted with the "check your firewall because it's not our fault" issue popping up. I've already tried using other programs that require the internet and they work at peak. So really, the issue isn't my connection or my pc. I have next to no issue with other programs and yet this crap happens with your game client. Hell, if I try logging back in, the client glitches between the loading screen and the "connection error" pop-up.

I've tried all the usual fixes and have checked my internet connect. Everything is fine on my end so PLEASE save me the excuses and false accusations.

Senti-Onikawa
Admiral

Senti-Onikawa
Admiral

Senti-Onikawa
Admiral

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-02-25 17:22   
"False accusations" > Duplicated packets from your end making repeat posts.

If it was an issue on our end, everyone would be reporting problems. There are no issues with our ISP, the servers, or anything even remotely related to the game. There is most definitely something amiss with your connection, whether that be your ISP or your machine, who knows, but I would strongly suggest troubleshooting it.

Just because other services don't have problems does not mean the problem lies with us.

So PLEASE stop with the false accusations
[ This Message was edited by: Pantheon on 2014-02-25 17:25 ]

Page created in 0.015510 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR