Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » atrocius ai's invasion
 Author atrocius ai's invasion
mousey
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-05-09 04:19   
Common man, have some respects for the gamers who put in hrs of work
into capturing planets, to see their work being overwhelmed by ai's trannys invasion is somewhat ridiculous. If the purpose of it is to balance the game, why have planets at all?, or if the other faction is short of numbers, wat is those who are in game supposed to do???, can't they do something which they can see their efforts?, or are we supposed to keep
on playing with the ai's, ai's should maybe prevent players capturing planets to a certain extent, but---, too much fiddling with ai's, sometimes one feels like they fiddling with their own balls. tks, pls comment

JackCrackerMan
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2014-05-09 10:24   
Seriously, those AI are just ridiculous... I mean, don't get me wrong I need the Pres but christ, this was just over the top!

Email JackCrackerMan
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2014-05-09 10:55   

JackCrackerMan
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2014-05-09 16:17   
Hardly a zerg rush Doran... elapsed time says it's over 19 minutes. A zerg rush is within the first few minutes of the game starting.

Email JackCrackerMan
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2014-05-09 20:04   
tantric zerging

Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2014-05-12 16:02   
I kinda of understand what you mean Mousey, After spending weeks conquering the MV with little or no opposition and then have wave after wave after wave after wave after wave of AI attack. It can get old.... especially if you prefer to have no opposition. I have 3 times faced ICC AI, Twice Kluth, and Twice Pirate. I never fought UGTO AI, but I prefer the ICC AI myself. Like Pirates AI They almost never fire back, and also unlike Pirate AI there are more of them. And Unlike Kluth AI they come in larger waves and with less time in between, and ... they don't fire back.

Kluth AI are tuff. The Trannys and Frigates are mindless, but the crusiers Dreads and Stations move with purpose.... the dessies are half and half. I've never seen any UGTO AI. If thats what you are complaining about I wish I had known. I would have logged in ICC and helped. Never fought UGTO AI before. I have many times gained prestige , by bombing, capping, and rebuilding planets with no opposition, only to gain 3 times that prestige fighting AI and seeing all that ground gained lost.

But in the end it is far more fun for me, to fight AI for 10 straight hours, than to bomb, cap, and build planets with NO enemy in sight for 10 straight hours.

JackCrackerMan
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2014-05-12 16:21   
Yes and no... most of the time the AI is pointless when it comes to combat... if you're in a smaller ship, just kite them around as they make their sorry excuse of an attempt to dodge incoming fire. But the thing that gets me is the heavy transports coming wave after wave. they're too small for bigger fire power, but they have enough shielding to take a beating from weapons that can hit them.

Email JackCrackerMan
Page created in 0.011978 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR