No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +4.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - almand

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » 1.704 Bugs...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author 1.704 Bugs...
Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-03 18:04   
Quote:
On 2014-10-29 15:15, -DBS wrote:
Dico bug is back. Capped planet and we were all still stuck in field. There wasn't even a dico on the planet still... Also I was unable to cloak in Gang for about ten minutes. I jumped around and had full energy. I eventually died. When I died I lost my Green Trails I have had for a couple years. I got them from Killing Nemesis! I also lost a Bench I believe. They are not to be found on any ship or in depot. One other bug, it doesn't show you are capping a planet unless you target it and shoot it. If you click a new target the % of capping goes away even if you are in orbit of the planet. I had to retarget the planet and shoot it to get the %cap back several times...

-DBS

Also, cant jump in a stat from Ghaxty cluster to BD cluster. I can jump with in either cluster no problem in any direction, but not to the other and it is only 50k away. I was WH'ed to BD from the cluster north and from there couldn't jump to where I WH'ed from but could jump within BD 4344 no problem.

-DBS

All the issues you describe are the cause of desync.

Animyx
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2014-11-05 04:41   
Not really a bug but ewar pres needs looking into, couple people seem to have waay too much.
It is too easy to abuse by building 30 plats and sitting on them with an ewar ship, i have seen a few people do this and warned them against it. Would it be possible to have it not give pres for platforms and only for ships? That would solve a lot of the abuse.

Also noticed one module on the harbinger resets every time i dock to a weapon range booster.
[ This Message was edited by: Animyx *CO3* on 2014-11-05 09:50 ]

Lock 'N' Load

-xTc- ExisT
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2014-11-05 13:19   
Quote:
On 2014-11-05 04:41, Animyx *CO3* wrote:
Not really a bug but ewar pres needs looking into, couple people seem to have waay too much.
It is too easy to abuse by building 30 plats and sitting on them with an ewar ship, i have seen a few people do this and warned them against it. Would it be possible to have it not give pres for platforms and only for ships? That would solve a lot of the abuse.

Also noticed one module on the harbinger resets every time i dock to a weapon range booster.
[ This Message was edited by: -xTc- *XO* on 2014-11-05 13:46 ]

I witnessed this ecm thing today, I think you should only earn ecm/eccm pres when the out of combat timer is active.

On that note, could even give ships like supplies a pres boost while in combat.

*EDIT* After more specific testing ecm appears to be already tied to the combat timer, but local ecm isnt.

Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-05 14:10   
Yeah, the amount of prestige to be gained with local ecm and platforms is absurd. Just take a look at the current rankings for scouting points....

Ewar gain from AI should be turned off at the very least.

Even better would be if you only gain ewar prestige if there is an enemy within 3000gu/5000gu or something.
[ This Message was edited by: Chewy Squirrel on 2014-11-05 14:13 ]

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-05 19:27   
Quote:
On 2014-11-05 04:41, Animyx *CO3* wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: Pantheon on 2014-11-05 21:04 ]

Please report people doing this.

I am actively watching profiles that make a ridiculous amount of scouting prestige over the next week. They will be reset to 0 if I find exploitation.

Gekko-Go
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2014-11-06 00:01   
the anti-plat torps, specifically the luth torps, are a little too effective against ships. also, since they are just a large payload of other conventional(?) weaponry, i think that detonating a torpedo or other blast weapon near them should destroy them. i don't mind them not being targetable, but they shouldn't be unstoppable, even if they are bloody slow.
edit: testing. if they hit a target within their arming distance, they still have the animation. This caused me to believe they were inflicting damage.
[ This Message was edited by: Gekko-Go on 2014-11-06 00:50 ]

DS is not dead

Code Red
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2014-11-07 06:39   

This , I have seen certain players do this , seen the same 2 players do this in deep space and near planets , next time I spot will report and destroy the plats.

Code Red, For winning in the 1RA Fleet Wars event, here's your coupon for a week.

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-07 13:27   
Quote:
On 2014-11-07 06:39, Code Red wrote:

This , I have seen certain players do this , seen the same 2 players do this in deep space and near planets , next time I spot will report and destroy the plats.

Fixed in the next hotfix..

Goto the website of Faustus
Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-07 14:20   
Seige torps still switching back to default weapon slot (planet seige missile) when docking and relaunching ship. Mirv bombs for whatever reason do not seem to be susceptable to this bug for some reason

Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-07 17:40   
Fighters cannot be ordered to fire on anything yellow like the new monsters or enery entity, or gaifens, i had to sit idly by while planet was fried lol

Code Red
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2014-11-09 09:47   
please please i beg you remove or severly reduce the number of crystalline things that wipe planets in seconds , jump on the game for fun and 3 sy gone in one session , cant really be bothered to build again , it is sucking the fun out with too many ai.
Also JD bug seems to be around , destroyed planets dicos still affect enemy.
Many thanks Code

[ This Message was edited by: Code Red on 2014-11-09 09:54 ]

Code Red, For winning in the 1RA Fleet Wars event, here's your coupon for a week.

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2014-11-09 11:56   
Quote:
On 2014-11-07 17:40, Jhomes wrote:
Fighters cannot be ordered to fire on anything yellow like the new monsters or enery entity, or gaifens, i had to sit idly by while planet was fried lol

I'm finding that I can order fighters to attack neutral targets...

Goto the website of Faustus
[-clamup1995-]
Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-09 13:57   
Bombing enemies bug:

I was bombing troops on Sentry Levi last night and i put bomb after bomb onto the infantry stacks and they DID NOT DIE. 0% health and they kept regenerating health. We dropped 10 Heavy Infantry onto the planet surface and the enemy troops killed ALL 10 of my troops. At around 10% health. Please look into this

The Few. The Proud. The K'luth.

For the Horde!

Email [-clamup1995-]
Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-09 18:47   
My fighters just fly around without firing at yellow targets. Also seems planet defense will not attack it, platforms will not attack it. If indeed fighters can attack them then icc fighter tracking needs looked at.

Also noticed as i was getting shot over and over by teros monster scout ship it was not affecting my combat timer at all and even docked while getting hit by it.

These issues have to be because of the neutral yellow status, please change them to red enemy status, as somthing attacking you and frying your planets should be recognized as enemy.

Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2014-11-09 18:57   
Sorry faust, I guess i shouldve been more clear on my first post, I was able to order them to target crystal entity just fine they just did not fire on it. Issue wasnt with being able to order them to fire on yellow targets, they just didnt do anything when i did

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024649 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR