Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Voidraptor
11th - SatchBoogie

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » UGTO In Stalemate?
 Author UGTO In Stalemate?
Brickstin
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2015-01-28 04:47   
I don't know what is going on... but it seems like one of the factions are in a stalemate... I cannot even play in this faction at all... Every single White section that I select to try and launch a ship But when i was in UGTO Faction it says " Maximum Number of ships docked (8 of 8 ) 0 Qued) ... . NO matter what Shipyard or port I select.. I cannot launch at all.. There is like no ships out there whatsoever.. I didn't see anything.. I don't know why but it seems UGTO is at a stalemate..... Does the factions ever get some kind of reset to let that faction play again?

I must be missing something.. I am new so that is why I am questioning all this...

Thanks in advance..
[ This Message was edited by: Brickstin on 2015-01-28 04:47 ]

Jhomes
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2015-01-28 05:53   
Dont worry, it only means that u have the maximum number of ships already made. In this game your "ship garage" can hold a max of 8 ships, once your 8 slots are full and you attempt to make anotheer new ship, you get the message you described. On the right of your screen there is a list of 8 ships you have made at some point. ALL ships you have ever made will remain until you physically remove them from your garage. So heres what you do......

1. look at right side of screen at a short list of 8 ships you have made at some point since you started, then select and click one you do not need.

2. once u have clicked and selected a ship from the list of 8 you had made, then click the button right above it that says remove, you will then get a prompt at top of screen asking if you are sure, Click yes.

3. Now that your list of already made ships are less than 8, you can make a new ship.

Also the list of ships on the right that you already made can be launched from any of those "white planets".

In your list of ships you already made, you click and select one then click the white dot you want to launch it from. As long as everything is in order with the selected launch point your ship will relaunch from there.

I hope some of this made sense, cause we NEED new players to stick around

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2015-01-28 06:22   
As an addendum to what Jhomes has already explained, the list of ships on the lower left area of the screen shows all ships available to your faction. The ships with a red name are the ones for which you require more prestige points and/or experience points in one or another activity. You'll be mostly concerned with getting Combat points (damaging enemy ships), Support points (repairing friendly ships) and Navigation points (number of complete jumps that you've performed).

White-named ships are the ones available to you for use. I'm sure you know how to launch these kind of ships already.

Gray-named ships are those which are indeed available to you, but cannot be manufactured at your selected Spawn location (the white dots which are Shipyard planets and the circles depicting Hypergates) due to lack of Resources, metal ore or low Technology. In particular, Destroyers, Supplies and above will not be manufactured at Hypergates.

Even the ships, that you have built and stored in your garage, may not be launched at a given shipyard due to lack of resources (properly termed as the Transfer Cost of that ship). Launching at Hypergates doesn't involve any transfer cost, though, and ships that can be built at hypergates don't have neither transfer nor build costs (but you still need Metal and 45 tech to build them on a planet!).

For each faction, you get a separate garage. So, you could have upto 8 enhanced and refitted ships on UGTO, and have another 8 on each ICC and K'Luth factions at the same time, for a total of 24 ships at any given time. If you become a subscriber (via Online Store on top left of website or via Subscribe on your profile page), you get to store 12 ships on each faction, for a total of 36.

And finally, we have a WIKI (via WIKI on left side of website) which (probably) details all this information and much more, and is a (fairly) reliable reference material.

Happy DSing, Brickstin!

Brickstin
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2015-01-28 06:46   
Wow Guys thank you all so much for the helpful info.. You guys are awesome and nice

Cya all ingame somtime :3

Page created in 0.016688 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR