No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » a call to all brothers
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author a call to all brothers
Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2002-04-23 21:21   
i love how when anything ever goes wrong and it is possible to blame it on a UGTO clan, GTN automaticaly gets thrown in. plus, if you READ my post, i said that GTN was NOT a part of the alliance, we were merely waiting for our all clan meeting to get a major count on who was for or against.

oh well, i love how easily stuff falls apart due to the lack of resolve in people.

Naufragus the Hashishin
Midshipman

Posted: 2002-04-24 02:11   
red --- UGTO COmmand was contacted by the Sirian Leaque. They basically begged us to return them to the rule of law and commerce. They found the ICC intolerable.... The Governor of Sag Hottha used the words "Third World squalor" to describe the conditions in occupied Sirius. The delegation from Sirius 3 openly wept during their testimony before the Senate. THe UGTO has been sleeping for too long. It is time the aliens and insurrectionst trembled again before our determined will.

[ This Message was edited by: Naufragus on 2002-04-24 02:12 ]

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-04-24 06:54   
considering that uggys are defecting to kluth at an alarming rate, i doubt this is true

Goto the website of Novacat
Deleted
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-04-27 17:11   
I will speak to BIS clan to join the truce, theres way too much k'luth flesh floating in space, as of this moment the ICC home sistem, Epsilion Eri, is under attack by the k'luth forces in Luyten 726, i rally all ICC and UGTO clans that have agreed to the truce to meet in the Sol sistem the 2nd of May at 1300 hours to launch a large offensive against the Luyten 726 sistem, then we'll divide the sistem 50-50 and set some patrols while the bulk of the army marches towards the Sirius sistem to clear all forces there and give it to ICC after wich we'll proceed against the former Farstar sistem currently under K'luth control, we will need many people to do this since the Kluth defense near the Jumpgates is extremely heavy, then we will return to Luyten 726 and stop any incoming attacks while the ICC rebuild the planets, 1 hour later the highest ranking officer in the attack will signal Alpha Strike status and that moment, all, i mean ALL UGTO and ICC ships are to go to Luyten 726 and a group of 2 go to each sistem and tell everyone to go, if someone refuses to go, let them be, at 10 minutes from then all ships in Luyten will proceed to the jumpgate and attack Ross 248 and mount a stronghold there, after this is done, the fleet will disperse in groups composed of 5-10 fighters of any class, 10-12 bombers of any class, 1-5 dreadnoughts and the rest support and engineer, they are to wipe out every k'luth sistem except Epsilion Ind, since that would be suicide, if they cant take a sistem they are to dispatch to another and leave that one for later, at around 1700 hours, all ships must regroup in Ross 248 and mount an all-out assault that will start at 1730 hours, giving 30 minutes for all non-kluth ships to go to Ross, again the highest ranking ship is to do a broadcast so that all ships rally there, at 1730 hours, we will make the final assault and bomb every single planet down, leaving nothing left, all planets must remain with 0 structures and population left, after wich all transport ships will come and ripe the planets off all the resources they can, this will annihilate K'luth, once and for all.

United ICC/UGTO Fleet Intelligence Officer
The One Ring, 1st Regiment, Alpha Squadron, 3rd Wingman, Official Captain of the Bomber wings of the United Fleet,

Ps. i offer myself to do some recon before the assault starts, also, ill be conducting undercover missions in wich i'll will be softening the planets before the attack comences, if anyone wants to join, report at Sol sistem at 1230 hours, ill do the rest.

Note: i know im a army freak, but i have good experience and know a lot about covert operations and basically all i do in DarkSpace is bombing and building, dont complain, all people that want to comunicate with me email me at cescool@hotmail.com before the 1st of May so that i have time to inform the Attack leader ( TO BE DECIDED, EMAIL ME OR FAUSTUS TO DECIDE WHO WILL BE, THIS IS BASED ON HIGHEST AMOUNT OF PRESTIGE)

Deleted
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-04-27 17:48   
erm... sorry about the REALLY long post back there, but u guys, check out the MV map, at least mine is crippled, seems like the Jumpgates have been wiped out and Ross and Procyon are unreachable.

By the way, ive been thinking a lot and it seems to me that it IS a good idea to post in the news so that people see, adn since there are like 80 players in demo accounts, why not hold a free trial again on D-DAY II (that name is cool, admit it, so lets just call the attack day that).

Again, suggestions, complains, blah, blah, blah email at cescool@hotmail.com

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-04-27 17:57   
there was already an attempt at a ICC/UGTO alliance, it failed, it didnt even last a week before the UGTO backstabbed the ICC, i doubt there will ever be an ICC/UGTO alliance (unless theres another super-faction even worse than kluth)

And i doubt you can have a effective attack if you tell the enemy when your striking

Try to read all the posts b4 posting

[ This Message was edited by: Red on 2002-04-27 17:59 ]

Vesuvius
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-04-28 04:23   
I know there were several ICC clans which decided to take over many UGTO planets in Sirius rather than abide by the terms set forth here. I even left the planets around the Eri gate for them to cap so they would have an easier time to get to that side of the MV.

I had to dispatch one particularly annoying ICCVG member who decided to take a break from capping and building one of my planets to harass me with a missile dread while I was minding my own business touching up a kluth planet (Leaph) I had just captured. He seemed to quit out with 15% hull remaining. Go figure.

It's all so temporary anyway. You get about 4 people in the MV that work well together and have a good strategy and any planet will be taken in short order. This will be especially true in the new layout because the gates are unable to be protected with planets. Not that this is necessarily bad, it just opens up any lone planets for easy pickings.

I guess the MV will be refreshed soon so there is no point to all the bickering.

Deleted
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-04-28 11:50   
yep, well do an attack soon, ill ask the clans to join, by the way, forget the thing i put in the soap box, it just isnt gonna work out, not that there is any point anyway...
ill see if BIS will coop, since we are neutral and help everyone, but be warned, if any ship that has not been cleared to pass is seen in our sistem, i am, and so is everyone in the clan, cleared to fire on u hahahaha, dont mess with us, for we are hardy and have good pilots over ere. clans that want peace after the reset, speak directly to bionicman, email can be found at homepage.

Public speakman, (BIS) The One Ring.

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-04-28 12:28   
peace isnt as simple as that

im an ambassador, and currently its very VERY hard to enforce an alliance, while it has been done before (ICC/Kluth alliance was probably the best one, its when kluth was nerfed to the point where they were baby gaifen and ICC was still pretty bad)

and no, im not a bug, technically and realistically i am a mercenary working for TWP, so technically im not a K'luth

and right now neither the UGTO nor ICC fleets are ready for a new metaverse (there isnt even a UGTO metaverse fleet, all the uggys play scenerio now)

Lith Ragond
Cadet
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2002-04-28 15:56   
*buzzer sound* sorry, red but their is a UGTO MV fleet, we are just never on at the same time, but i can tell you one thing, once new MV is out, i plan on playing it exclusivly for a long time. i dont care if i am the only one present, i will hop in a tranny, and ferry tons of units onto enemy planets.

just letting everyone know that i for one will not let the Kluth or ICC take an upper hand over the UGTO in the new MV.

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-04-30 23:16   
im with ya Lith, only me since BIS hasn't replied yet, if u see me in MV know that im with u, even if im in another faction

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.018053 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR