No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » TWP expanding to ICC
 Author TWP expanding to ICC
PizzaTheHut
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-05-06 14:06   
This is a formal announcement from TheWolfPack.

We, at this very moment, have decided to split off into the ICC, and eventually into the UGTO. We hereby declare that we, TheWolfPack have every intention of strictly following the Rules of Conduct (RoC) in reguards to affiliated clans. More specifically, these references ::

3.3.a - Backstabbing/Sabotage/Spying/Griefing
Description: A member of a team intentionally firing on teammates, bombing/scrapping planet resources, and/or giving intelligence to the enemy to the detriment of the team.

3.3.d Allegiance
Description: Members of different teams/factions cooperating for mutual prestige gain (IE, build/bomb runs, attack/repair runs, capture/capture runs). KEEP IN MIND THAT AN ALLEGIANCE OF 2 SIDES TO ATTACK A 3RD IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!

Of course the rest of the RoC will be followed, as it has in the past. TWP, given proof, will punish any member who breaks these two key rules. The punishment will be decided by the clan. We will not have the whole clan punished over the actions of one or two members. We ask that all clan leaders and moderators respect this move. We will provide a list of players to whom you can send reports of misconduct.
The new pack will be roaming with the tag of {TWP}

Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2002-05-06 16:27   
hmm

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Demorian
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2002-05-06 19:48   
Pizza:

As someone who is apprehensive about any multi-faction clan (don't get me wrong, Agents and DI, i'm not referring to you), I was very surprised and pleased by this post. Thank you for your strict regard to the RoC. I think it was honorable, polite, and very intelligent of you to make this post. I look forward to seeing how this expansion goes.

-Dem

PizzaTheHut
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-05-07 16:47   
*nods to Demorian*

We don't want any mishaps with this change, and I know people will try to draw our guys into situations that may cause trouble, but all in all, I think we will be just fine. I just want everyone, TWP and non-TWP alike, to have fun while playing the game.

If Praetorian, or any other mod sees one of our members breaking any applicalbe rules, I request that you contact myself, Evil Thought, King Kull, Creeper, Snafu (yes, he's back ) and Armand ({TWP}) so that we can get to the bottom of it. Of course you may need to kick/ban them if they break RoC, so on and so forth... but I am requesting a report be made to us as well.

Thx again Dem for your blessing

Page created in 0.009393 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR