No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Priority Alert, Sol Sistem Under Attaack
 Author Priority Alert, Sol Sistem Under Attaack
Deleted

Posted: 2002-05-18 12:10   
all UGTO members plz go to Sol, the k'luth have taken over the MV again, they have captured Neptune, Pluto and Callisto, even if my own clan took it, i dont care, i hate k'luth despite my clan chose to be k'luth after i joined, anyway, the bugs are coming, and in force.

I Request all UGTO clan members to go to Sol and push the invaders out. Also, the ICC will be attacked soon if not now, the k'luth control 13 of 23 sistems. and they are assaulting ugto home sistem and luyten at this moment

If there is a chance of ICC-UGTO alliance, plz do so before they take over again like they did in the previous one, ill personally keep them away from Earth and Mars, but i dont think i can take the fleet of the critters alone

and fellow BIS Ragglock, although u said that BIS was gona be k'luth, u also said members were free to join sides, so here i am fighting for the UGTO and i will not doubt to capture Callisto back from u (that is kinda weird, recapturing a planet my clan captured...hmm...) i know u are a trading clan but i cant stand to see a single planet in Sol not being controled by UGTO, u can kick me out of clan for all i care, but i have to do it, maybe i will join GTN or something.

Faustus, i fear u will have to reset MV again if this situation continues.

Also, i want UGTO and ICC to utterly destroy planets and members of the Pitch Black clan, they are ruling the metaverse with over 36 planets at this moment and have 2 Fleet Admirals, so do something against those bastards, when i see one of ur planet, i will not hesitate to alpha strike it and nuke it down HAHAHA, erm..

The One Ring, BIS Diplomatic Minister and (ex)Leader of the BIS Bomber Wings

Out.

[ This Message was edited by: Death Bringer : Ultimate Lord on 2002-05-18 12:14 ]

Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2002-05-18 12:15   
be our guest

fighting for the ugto as you do now BIS would not expect less

keep up the good work and i hope that you can help the ugto keeping it together since it seams they have trubble with it.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Deleted
Marshal

Posted: 2002-05-18 12:20   
well, at least im not getting kicked, still weird to attack my own clan...

and ICC, keep it up at Luyten and Epsilion Ind, cuz after that its just 1 sistem to ur home, will try to help ya guys out, single handlely until there is alliance, so dont fire on me cuz im helping ya, i hate the bugs as much as u do or even more GRRR...

Coombie and kamikaze, bring it on!!! :razz

u will see many of this printed in the front of my ship
wen i get to Sirius ( if i ever do, just hoping) i will level anything in sight, thats guaranteed 100%

[ This Message was edited by: Death Bringer : Ultimate Lord on 2002-05-18 12:28 ]

Sheepy
Cadet

Posted: 2002-05-18 16:31   
Bah disappointing......i get no credit for the hard work on eruopa,callisto and io. They were my doing, although i didnt cap cause my hull couldnt hold anything more.

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-05-18 16:39   
sorry sheepy, but, i am BIS, UGTO branched but still BIS, so it hurst somewhat to bomb my clan's own planets, however thats UGTO's sistem and u chose k'luth so i have to show u the way out. dont worry, ill bomb it with "honor", and as for neptune and pluto, they are bye bye miss american pie in about 8 hours when i log on again
hopefully my moded EAD will kill them HAHAHA, god i love my ship

The One Ring, BIS Diplomatic Minister and again commanding the BIS Bomber Wings in the X-01 Supernova Elite Assault Dread.

Out

Sheepy
Cadet

Posted: 2002-05-18 18:51   
Aint gunna happen...in 8 hours PB fleets and the other ppl who joined us will be back in. Like 8 fully modded kluth dreads again and a few cruisers.

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-05-19 00:31   
crappit, k'luth are mean.

ahh well, ill f**k their ships as hard as i can, i have a method to kill ships and taking minimal damage. If any ICC helps out here, i will apreciate it forever, and i am sure that the fellaw UGTO's would too, heck, if u were being attacked in ur home sistem, i would certainly come ( if we were attacking u i wouldn't go in). however, i would have to break trough several k'luth controlled sistems to do so, but i would.

plz help the ugto, faustus, make the k'luth a bit weaker, not much, just a bit, factions are almost totaly balanced out now

ohh yeah, i have taken 2 planets now HAHAHA, Pluto is going down...

BTW gratz to the dudes at Luyten and Epsilion Ind, u are doing a fine job at putting em back, if u guys go on like this, i will be makin the transit from Sol to Luyten in less than 2 days.
Small Fanfic:

UGTO Headquarters on Mars:

This is HQ reporting to Grand Admiral The One Ring (cool ehh???), code autentification: A37ZG1H09THEONERINGRULEZ!!!

Code Confirmed.

This is Grand Chancellor McFaustus (that got stuck, read the LOLLOLOLOL post so u understand) speaking. We are issuing an emergency status on all sistems and reinforcing positions at Sol due to the recent invasion of 3 planets by the bugs. We need you to retreat inmediatelly to Mars for debriefing on Operation : Bug Juice.

Grand Admiral The One Ring: negative command, i am assaulting Neptune at this moment, the fellows from The Fourth Temple brigade division have taken over
Callisto, i am in orbit and launching cruise missiles at the enemy positions

HQ: alright The One Ring, u have permission to continue yur bombing duties and will be given full credit for the recapturing of Neptune even if it is not done by your hand, report casualties in Neptune at 00:00 of tonight.

The One Ring: Roger Sir.

----------- a captured neptune later----------

The One Ring : X-01 Andromeda Elite Assault Dreadnought Reporting, this is ship commander The One Ring speaking, the request for casualties are:

Population: 25 % killed
Infantry: 14 killed
Bombs launched: unmesuarable, but over 40
Proton Cruise Missiles fired: 12
Enemy ships killed: 7 (2 transports from the starport).
Class of killed ships (in order of destruction): Heavy Transport headed for Pluto- Scout ship trying to plant beacons on me - Heavy Transport headed for Callisto - A sick bastard trying to bomb me to death - K'luth supply type ship - 1 Destroyer and 1 Light Transport trying to reload the planet with inf.

Mc Faustus: Good job, as of now u rule, plz kick my butt in public and make me your slave, here is the key for unlocking nimby from the basement and u are hereby coroned Supreme "grand-daddy" Ruler of The Universe, comonly known as God.

The One Ring: thanx man, now get to work u slimy worm and start fixing this game's bugs, and make a special station/ dreadnought for me that looks cool and is inmortal, since i dont have a wip i will shove a p cruizer down ur azz, there it goes, ETA 15 secs.

enslaved faustus (insert general cheer of players since faustus no longer is king):ohh my lord, i will do as you command, ur new ship, the Supreme Royal Command Dreadnought Supernova awaits you at the Mars shipyard for customization and also u are a big giant **********----......

Onboard Computer: the signal has been lost due to interference by proton cruise missile impact shockwaves, the transmission receptor (slave mcfaustus) no longer exists, reporting to all outlying sistems that faustus is dead...

several seconds later, The One Ring sees a small but visible dark spot of people amassed in Neptune, then a few seconds later, a sonic wave has managed to travel trough space and has reached the ship....

the screams say: ol mcThe One Ring had a farm EIEIO!!! and on the farm he had faustus protonized body EIEIO!!!

(c)The One Ring 2002no offense meant for anyone in this fic, total or partial reproduction blah blah blah, many burocratic bullshit later... all rights reserved

This story was brought to you by The One Ring, for additional stories, wait for a few months till i find inspiration to insult faustus again.

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-05-20 11:00   
I like how its the programmers fault for other players inadequacies. We took your planets because they were unguarded. I do recall not to long ago, seeing the UGTO run rampant on the MV, but I don't recall seeing anyone jumping in the forum to cry about the UGTO being too powerful. Certain people seem to forget that the whole purpose of the MV is to try and rule it all. This includes occupying all three factions home systems.

On a side note, Earth and Luna would have fallen the other night as well if it had not been for the improperly placement of the UGTO home gate

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-05-20 11:34   
I agree with thundarr. Stop whining and go kick some @$$!

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2002-05-20 13:13   
Well, I just went to look at the MV to see how widespread the K'luth really are, and they hold the least systems of all. Only 3.

It's UGTO that owns half the system. They are getting really close to ICC homeworlds too. It looks like they are going to try to take out the ICC first.

Page created in 0.016623 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR