No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC|UTGO Alliance
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author ICC|UTGO Alliance
Deleted

Posted: 2002-05-19 09:43   
I was hoping it would not come to this, desperate act. But with the recent invasions of the Sol system by the mysterious kluth, we may have no option. Epsidon Ind nearly fell a few days ago, and now the ICC have internal problems. Without an Alliance I fear we are all doomed to make the mistake of last MV. After fighting the ugglies for ind nearly a dozen times, its hard to seriously propose this, but were at an impass;

Will we sit quietly and divivded, and wait for the bugs to come, or will we band together and finnally destroy any living trace of the Kluth?

Deleted

Posted: 2002-05-20 10:44   
I say sit quietly and take it like a man

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-06-10 09:37   
Whats the use of an allince?
Well end up making LARGE holes in your ICC metal cans anyway.

Well do fine against those earwax bugs. (even though they are quite nice when you get know them)

btw why not make a Kluth - Ugto alliance.
No wait Kluth well end up making holes in us anyway.

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Deleted
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-06-12 17:12   
yeah, and we are quite fine, anyway we hae the good FA's on our side and i have my modded super ship, HAHAHA !!. though it qwouldnt be a bad idea to ally

The One Ring, BIS Diplomatic Minister and Leader of the BIS Bomber Wings

Out.

|2eason
Grand Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2002-06-14 02:54   
Well, if you UGTO want to be turned into Chicken Fodder, then so be it. It seems that the Kluth have found some of your technology, and are using it to their advantage. And, apparently, since they decided to use your technology, they were sent back on a dinner plate. A little recipe I like to call, "Popcorn Chicken, via The Agents" Anyways, it was fun while it lasted, now we can concentrate on the systems you decided to take from us.

UGTO, if you want to sit around and wait for the Kluth to invade, so be it.

[-[A]-]|2eason the retired

Deleted
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2002-06-14 10:17   
bite me, i will hunt u down, and kick ur azz. by the way, jsut so u have an idea, i kicked 5 dreads bout 2 hours ago HAHAHA

maybe my ship can take on naked chickens and bugs alike
yuck, what a horrible conbination

|2eason
Grand Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2002-06-14 14:28   
For someone that was banned from here, you sure have an imagination...btw, I dont eat Kluth. And no, you aren't impressing anyone.

[-[A]-]|2eason the retired

AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-06-14 16:38   
First, you kill the UGTO

Then, You kill the Kluth...

Taste like chicken, I swear.

*chomp chomp*

[ This Message was edited by: AgentFritz on 2002-06-14 16:38 ]

Hermie
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-06-14 17:29   
I suggest that the major UGTO and ICC clan leaders propose a meeting and talk things out. This forum is apparantly not the place to seriously sit down and hash things out between us... There are several issues to discuss along with non participating clans and independants....
That is all.

Deleted
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-06-15 18:09   
look hernie, aparently each time we ally a noob that gets too excited because it's his first time in MV thinks he is lord and tries to either blow a deathstar by himself or take a drink from the soda ( ICC ). suddenly, other noobs see this and get excited and start shooting, so its a plague, then other dudes that dont read forums at all start to wacko jammo and they have cruisers and such, then the veterans and on and on until we reach our beloved FA's who sometimes take their stations in ICC space and by the time they come back with 5 hull left and with a beer can mark in the ship, we are conquered by k'luth who have started Operation : Bughouse while we were at Operation : Drunkard

that's why we dont get allied, if the noobs stopped doing that then maybe we could ally, those nasty bugs are a pain in the and the ICC well... the fact that k'luth totally domained Cygnus and 3 weeks later still have a planet on their side leaves much to say, wen they attacked Sol not 48 hours have passed be4 those planets were bombed ( there were no bug survivors ).

ICC, u can make ur beers last longer if u allied us, the k'luth are attackin u while we attack them, so keep em busy, if any GTN member sees this notify demorian to start an attack since his clan controls the sistem nearest to k'luth, can u imagine the joy of the fact that in 2 weeks we could be making a trip from Kapteyn's star to Groombridge 34 with no bug danger and being capable of taking a nap in Sag Hotha with a bunch of bug remains being roasted at Sirius A. That's what moves me to kill those critters and it works !!!

[EDIT: Removed profanity and other offensive content. - Shigernafy]

The One Ring, BIS Diplomatic Minister ( i have nothing to do, cant we all just get along??? ) and Leader of the BIS Bomber Wings ( Want to join, send me a private message, u must be ensing or better,

[ This Message was edited by: Shigernafy on 2002-06-16 03:23 ]

Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2002-06-16 03:19   
don´t bet your life on it

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2002-06-16 09:10   
You know, you ICC and UGTO can ally all you want, but the fact is, no matter how many times you use your precious tactical skills on us *cough* FLUX WAVE *cough*

We will always comeback stronger, lets see how you do when the Flux Wave is removed shall we

Bans Out

Bumblebee
Cadet
Mercenaries of Andosia

Posted: 2002-06-18 08:49   

from Fleetadmiral [MoA]Bumblebee

listen, you buggy little punks, if you try to be too clever, you will fail

since a long time, you invade our space, i know why, and trust me, i contacted the TIN CAN's, so, i know the whole story

never try to invade our space again

last time, SAINT FAUSTUS blew you into the nirvana (it is called "reset" - if i remember it well)

next time, you will stand against the combined fleet of the UGTO-clans (erm- fleets)
if i only count in the GTA, the HWL and the BSS - well - we send you back to beta aurigani
now, count in the rest of the UGTO's .......
now, count in the whole human-fleet (incl. ICC) ........
stay where you are, pray, hope, no-one will visit you where you are
or
meet your genozide

Email Bumblebee
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2002-06-18 09:26   
You know its easy to have a go at us kluth, and no wonder we have a hard time with 35 fleets against 18, and then add flux to the equation, but one day we will again be a force to be feared

Hermie
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2002-06-19 23:36   
CLAN BSS WILL NOT HONOR OR DISCUSS ANY TREATY, CEASEFIRE OR ALLIANCE WITH THE ICC DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING ICC MEMBERS!!!!

Tethys, TheRaxAnrak, Enforcer, Quiic, Gwaihir, DemonLark, arus.

BSS Clan Leader

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022150 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR