No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » [BUGS]Bug Reports for 9th Jan- present
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
 Author [BUGS]Bug Reports for 9th Jan- present
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-02-16 11:10   
Instead of stripping stuff and taking it to garage, sell it to a port instead, you get reimbursed for the item cost. You can still scrap the ship in a starport that was stripped without loss of prestige or creds.
the advantage of putting the stuff in the port is that you can then see it's level. Makes modding your ship much easier. I usually just strip all the components I am not sure about, sell them then buy the ones I want back.

Goto the website of Drafell
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2005-02-16 11:27   
Updated main list. next report number is 40)

Goto the website of Drafell
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-17 15:22   
40)partical cannon has gotten it's icon back on the button

...but the icon is an AM torp (Gasp)

[ This Message was edited by: Fattierob (WHAT THE FAUSTUS?) on 2005-02-17 15:23 ]

Archaon
Cadet

Posted: 2005-02-19 04:56   
bug #41
The game didn't start when pressing play in the gameCQ. The GameCQ disappears and nothing happened afterwards. (I've heard someone else had the same problem)
I didn't do anything out of the ordinary except I entered a wrong login once before connected to the gameCQ.
Also, this happened right after installing the client without rebooting my computer.

Then I tried starting the beta client again it said:
"The procedure entry point ?start@Process@Medusa@@SAPAXPBD@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library Standard.dll"

Rebooting didn't fix it.
I tried reinstalling but that didn't help either.
Uninstalling doesn't remove everything, so I uninstalled again and removed the directory and reinstalled. That also didn't help.

Note that the beta client did start once, but afterwards I cant even get into gameCQ.
So after it updates itself, gameCQ is broken somehow.

I did find one thing that's also odd. I opened the registry editor and went to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE::SOFTWARE::Palestar. The structure looked like this:
Palestar
|-Darkspace
|GCQ
|-Software
| |-Microsoft
| | |-Cryptography
| | | |RNG
| |-PaleStar
| | |DarkSpace
| | |DarkSpaceBeta

Notice that the Software map is a submap of Palestar while I think it should be a submap of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

[ This Message was edited by: Archaon on 2005-02-19 05:42 ]

Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2005-02-26 10:23   
are the rendering for the kluth colony not in or finnished yet

becaus as it is now its the smallest and most powerfull ship in ds

rendering missing

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2005-03-01 19:10   
somekind of bug with the cloake

dont know if it was becaus of it was dammaged in fight

but it was in reverse

on my side cloaked sig 0.0 could not fire weapons
on op side they could see me and target me

on my side decloaked could fire weapons
opside could not target me or see me even if i fired weapons

testet by jumping into my second profile looking from op side

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-03-02 18:27   
43) - QST firing is still borked. 1st click/keypress fires projectile, reloads quickly, no energy drain, no ammo decrease.
2nd click/keypress fires no projectile, long duration reload, high energy drain, reduces ammo count by 1.

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-03-04 22:03   
44) ICC ships mount PCMs as Weapon4, UGTO ships mount PCMs as Weapon1, and factory fresh PCMs are Weapon4

Binks
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-03-15 12:37   
For bug #9 on the main page, sounds like the feature/issue where you have a max number of bombs/other stuff you can launch...seems like the max for all bombers is set at having 1 bomb left in each slot...5 bombs per miv slot seems to be the max you can have active until they hit...

Meko's bug (13) sounds like he needs to hit update on the beta gcql...I had that same thing happen to me, hit update and it worked fine...

Other Bugs I've noticed:

45) Loaded a Bio Bomb, when I attempted to fire it it fired beacons instead of Bios, returned to friendly planet and switched back to MiRV's...they did not fire at all, but the ammo for them dropped...switched back to Bios and got same effect as MiRVs, un-loaded then reloaded bios and they once more fired beacons...fixed it by going into an SY and coming back out, though when I came out I had reloaded MiRV's and loading Bio's made them fire beacons until I went into SY and back out

46) You can still build cl300 and 500's at factories and cannot build standard or hvy chem lasers...

[ This Message was edited by: Binks on 2005-03-15 12:39 ]