No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » [Bug Reports] May, 2005
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author [Bug Reports] May, 2005
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-02 22:11   

1. [All]Beacons and tractor beams keys conflict when both mounted on same ship - same with Scanners/Reloads, and Cloak/ECM
  2. [All]Bomb weapons light up when targeting well outside their range
  3. [All]Engine trails becoming detached at high speeds/jumping
  4. [All]Mined resources not correctly showing in cargo - first several loads are fine, then you start getting things like some cargo slots not filling, slots with only 1 unit of a resource and not filling, beams being off yet still mining (has to be fixed by using sy, mined resources show up in garage), cargo not refilling after selling to starports while beams are on (have to turn beams off then on again to resume mining)
  5. [All]Missing Notifications - Buying/Selling to/from starports, loading/dropping inf, fighters returning, WH failures often dont show. Supply and Attacked Distress messages dont show at all for friendly players, not even echoed locally on ICC
  6. [All]Ships not gate-spawnable cant be stored at homegates
  7. [All]Ships take system damage from hull damage far too easily
  8. [All]SY use not showing ship selection screen - need to press ESC then Play, else player view is in limbo at planet. more liable to occur with modded ships
  9. [All]Tachy JD text partially covered by item description - [link] - Also AMJD and HMA
  10. [All]Unpowered dictors still dicting - not verified
  11. [Client]Music tracks not cycling properly
  12. [ICC/UGTO]Interceptor fighter types not acutally intercepting
  13. [ICC]cant swap out assault fighters for bomber and interceptor variants on Command carrier dread - Also cant swap fighters on support station
  14. [ICC]Cant transfer energy to Aux Shield Gens from main shields
  15. [ICC]PCM slots on missile dread are 1 Fore, 2 Fore/Left - CC are 2 Fore/Left PCM
  16. [Kluth]Bomb weapons show 1 bomb remaing when acutally empty
  17. [Kluth]cycling through larve's components causes DS lockup and crash - psiwave seeker cycles up fine, crashes on second press to show larve's cannon
  18. [Kluth]cycling through wasp's components causes DS lockup and crash - purifier bomb cycles up fine, crashes on second press to show wasp's cannon
  19. [Kluth]Ganglia slot errors - Standard Launcher mounts; fore/left fires from right side, fore fires from left side, F/L, F/R and F often dont show missiles firing (L0/4 Psi Mis and L0 Shred). works fine useing torps every time, mounts fire from correct positions
  20. [Kluth]Stellar Incinerator has Partical Cannon icon
  21. [Kluth]Wasp Hoard fighters have no model in flight
  22. [ICC]PCMs have no model in flight or in target info
  23. [Kluth]Homing AM mines have no model
  24. [Kluth]Dreads still have grid overlay in ship selection - [Link]
  25. [All]Camera view settings are truncated to Camera:T or Camera: F

[ This Message was edited by: Doran on 2005-06-23 12:25 ]

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-05-02 22:42   
Many of these bugs have already been fixed and are corrected in the current version...

Please verify any bugs before posting a list from other threads...

The Ion Cannon for example was corrected two weeks ago, same with the mandy armor...

[ This Message was edited by: Tael on 2005-05-02 22:44 ]

Email Tael
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-02 23:21   
lists updated. lets keep em comming folks

[ This Message was edited by: Doran on 2005-05-03 10:50 ]

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-05-03 14:52   
old
5 [Kluth]multiple special 2 devices - Cloak and AHR are interchangable, can have 2 cloaks (sig rapidly fluctuates between -5 and +5, or -3 and +3)
+ Per design, removing the AHR means Kluth systems repair slowly, same rate as humans. Allows Kluth that wish to give up cloak to mount an extra repair bay to fix systems faster.

6 [All]Special 2 devices not faction locked - ugto can mount AHR and pulse waves. icc can mount AHR, not sure about flux. kluth may be able to mount flux and pulse waves. cloak remains kluth only
+ All faction specific devices are locked to the factions in the resourcer, next update should fix the issue.

new
7 [Kluth]HMA not factory buildable
+ By design, Kluth are not able to build it. They must capture this human technology.

13 [All]Cant Ctrl+click points close to ships - tried tactical and navigation screens, waypoints are comming up 56190gu away, dead center in the middle of Sirius A
- Already noted in Mantis, still reviewing the issue.

Email Tael
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-03 20:30   
Trial noun bug.

I noticed that at slower speeds, the ship trials stay in contact with the engines. But when sped up to 20+ (more noticable on the smaller frigates and Mir cruiser), the trials fall behind the ship, leaving a 1-2 cm gap thats very noticable.

Checked this with mutliple ships, and it happens to all of them.

Example:

Legion Cruiser

Speed : 1.0 gu

Speed : 32.5 gu

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash on 2005-05-03 20:38 ]

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-05-03 22:51   
The cruiser was accidently mapped to a transport, hence it dieing so easily. been fixed in the next update. Which will also slow it down.

Email Tael
Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-05-03 23:14   
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/Sops102/bug.jpg

Lawman
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-05-04 17:00   
New bug. Legion/Mir ships other then crusier not being able to spawn and are missing.

Email Lawman   Goto the website of Lawman
whitefire330
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-04 17:01   
1. explosion/damage...... when hit is of by a second or two, ex. IT mis. hits, but dam isnt shown till a few second later

2.when i was building on earth, I noticed that when I went to build on a certain diamond, the building would actually be located somewhere else once it started.

whitefire330
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-04 18:36   
....also i was playing and i tried going in the nav screen but the game froze up and kicked me off

Tael
2nd Rear Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2005-05-04 19:16   
Quote:

On 2005-05-04 17:00, Lawman*VA* wrote:
New bug. Legion/Mir ships other then crusier not being able to spawn and are missing.

Because they are ment to be AI's not players, so I disable them again after each time I test them.

They are currently using human weapons because their weapons have not been made.

Email Tael
Lawman
Fleet Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-05-04 20:22   
Let me guess Plasma cannons, eh?

Email Lawman   Goto the website of Lawman
Lonectzn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-04 22:02   
Sometimes blockading is instant - I've been able to blockade sy's twice instantly with small ships - tranny and dessy.

Also I still think you've got that all the wrong way around. Realistically, what would happen when an enemy comes to a planet is all the planets ships launch to combat the threat. It just doesn't make sense that ships could not launch, what could happen though is that ships cannot dock, due to the docking procedure leaving them vulnerable to attack.

Preventing people docking is more effective than preventing spawning, and far less abusable. It means someone defending a planet will have to either jump to another planet or die to respawn, and that no-one can just sit by a sy and just dock when they're at 5 to avoid dying, which they can do now. It also means you can't just stick a dread at every sy to stop anyone spawning in a system.

Smith
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-05 00:42   
heres one for ya. i click on play and the program just shuts down. is it a bug or is beta on lockdown for now?

Captain Sternn
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-05-05 00:57   
dont know if this is by design or not but while trying to jump to a nebula the ship jumps a few thousand gu then aborts all further attempts abort instantly while 25k gu away or so

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025948 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR