No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Hugely Disappointed
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
 Author Hugely Disappointed
Inanimate Carbon Rod
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-16 23:44   
Experience varies under all aspects to the most tiny details. Posting your opinions without something to justify your reason, and/or a story of your pasts is pointless, and you achieve nothing, really. Honestly, spend more time researching and testing things out for yourself, to fit your own preferences. Some things work better for people than others; somethings make more sense to others. It's the humble ones who succeed, and take in all possibilities, and consider them, not the ones who spend most of there time battling what they know with someone else who knows equally, but with differences in preference. One should know that everyone else has more knowledge about something ones already have some knowledge about. Don't fight it, just consider someone elses knowledge, and explore it. Why limit yourselves?

[/ramble]

[ This Message was edited by: Inanimate Carbon Rod on 2006-12-16 23:45 ]

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-17 00:04   
Quote:

On 2006-12-16 23:42, Crim wrote:
Alright, this is what I've gotten from Jack and Gonzo.

Jack is the obviously smarter of the two, being that he admits he doesnt have excellent knowledge in the field, but knows enough to help out most people with their problems. He also uses good gramar! Gonzo though, as I have found out, thinks he knows everything because he's older and has had more experience.

Listen, Gonzo, you may have more experience, but Jack knows enough to where he can help Goth. You may know 'better' ways, but Jack's way is by far the easiest and quickest way to go about keeping certain problems out of a computer.

Also I dont think you should be talking about hacking someones computer, or attempting to look up someones personal information. Seeing how even that is against the law, as well as against the RoC (I think?).

One more thing.. Anyone with a basic knowledge in coding and has access to Yahoo and Google can do the same things your doing, your not as high and mighty as you think.

[ This Message was edited by: Crim on 2006-12-16 23:44 ]

This all started with me letting everyone know that windows firewall has many exploits by quoting jack and simply saying not true

Then HE started flaming so, maybe you should go back and check.
And I stated that I was not going to do anything "as Ive said now 4 times" All Im trying to get through to him is that windows firewal is not impenetrable, as he thinks. Sry if I have to go to such extremes to get it through his head, But I think posting misinformation in the post is just wrong, if youve never had a virus get through windows firewall, your lucky, nothing more, He said there was no way to sniff his ip, hes wrong. simply put. he seems to think hes all that when hes an average college student,
as for gammer lol, you really gonna go there!!!! I just sugest that he doesnt make such grandiose claims as that of the win f/w being inpenetrable, I mean c'mon some of you people must have the knowledge as well, there are many exploits, hell there was a critical update for one a few weeks ago. I feel sorry for you, and for myself for even trying to help the DS community and sheild them from the BS that people post.
But its all good Im done with this post as I can see that nobody is interested in the truth.
As for Cain & Able its not illegal, lol. not unless you act on the info.

Oh if i misspelled something, bite me.

@ Airwolf did you find your driver conflict yet?

"Listen, Gonzo, you may have more experience, but Jack knows enough to where he can help Goth. You may know 'better' ways, but Jack's way is by far the easiest and quickest way to go about keeping certain problems out of a computer. "

I gave a longer more difficult way to do what exactly????

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-17 00:07 ]

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-17 00:09   
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 11:25, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
You don't need 3rd party firewalls, Windows does it just fine as long as you're an idiot.

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) on 2006-12-17 00:10 ]

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-12-17 01:07   
Quote:

On 2006-12-16 22:57, Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) wrote:
lol little pesemistic arent you for something that doesn't concern you.

You're attacking a friend of mine. It concerns me as of that moment. Anyone attacks a friend, and I will defend said friend. I can poke all the holes I want into your story also. If you leave yourself open, then I will exploit it. I'm not "pesemistic". I'm very optimistic. If I was pesemistic, would I have bothered responding? Noooo.
On another note, I think Crim summed up everything quite well. Cookies for Crim.

[ This Message was edited by: -RevenG- on 2006-12-17 01:59 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-12-17 06:25   
Let it drop now. He can call ATI if he wants, he can probe ports if he wants, this will go no-where fast.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Page created in 0.018090 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR