No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Going to dust off my ships !!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author Going to dust off my ships !!!
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-05-23 16:40   
Are you still stirring up DS ??? LoL

I remember you always getting everyone pizz ..lol That was funny . you didn't have to many fans . hehe Good to see your back and not banned .
And I'll consider you oldschool been here since 2005 wth does it take to be considered oldschool around here ..lol

I know you where here longer due to the ban you probably had to make another account. Again I can't log into lobby !! >:/

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
kenetiks
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-05-23 18:53   
Long time no see kill.

Most of us old timers are still inactive waiting on the Two Week(um how many years?) patch.

Wormholes and shipyards were introduced and that just shot everything to crap. Mass confusion, no steady front lines, no teamwork and then ships starting getting nerfed and then everyone started moaning(I already was anyway). the .483(or was it .482?) patch broke DS and players started a mass exodus from there and everything hit the crapper. Even most of the admins finally soiled their pants and ran and hid. Not that I blame 'em.

Hopefully the newest new patch will straighten everything out. Even though the players have been screaming for the undo button to be pressed for years

Email kenetiks   Goto the website of kenetiks
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-23 19:22   
lol killa...um...i still have my old account but since i created this one....and played on it a bit it kinda stuck with me.....and um.....keep trying to get in k? your firewall might be blockin teh ports...9000-9010? i think it is........anyways....look forward to seein ya againz XD

Email GothThug {C?}
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-05-23 19:37   
Quote:

On 2008-05-23 18:53, kenetiks wrote:
Long time no see kill.

Most of us old timers are still inactive waiting on the Two Week(um how many years?) patch.

Wormholes and shipyards were introduced and that just shot everything to crap. Mass confusion, no steady front lines, no teamwork and then ships starting getting nerfed and then everyone started moaning(I already was anyway). the .483(or was it .482?) patch broke DS and players started a mass exodus from there and everything hit the crapper. Even most of the admins finally soiled their pants and ran and hid. Not that I blame 'em.

Hopefully the newest new patch will straighten everything out. Even though the players have been screaming for the undo button to be pressed for years

This is where that saying comes into effect "If ain't broke dont fix it" !!! I used to love the old patch...

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-23 20:41   
aye, the old patch was awesome....but, 484 is gonna bring back the combat fun of 480 xD

Email GothThug {C?}
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-23 22:50   
You probably have the security updates on your machine that are giving the realse lobby issues. Make sure you download the client of the beta site.

http://beta.darkspace.net/index.htm?lang=en&sid=&module=files.php

That link will take you to the beta downloads page. If you do have that client already then are you running vista? If here is the link for running darkspace under vista.

http://www.darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=42881&forum=6&12

Hope this helps.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-05-23 22:56   
Thats what I miss most about DS the combat ! I'll wait untill the patch is released before I jump back into a ship..

Thats one thing I miss most about DS is the combat . Didn't get 58,000 ship damage points by attacking planets and repairing ships . Not to say those 3 Cl2k with 4 torps on a cloaked destroyer didn't help any ..aye the golden days !!

Well I will be glad to return to this game fully hardcore and as addicted as I was before as long as I can blow up accouple of you OLD GUYS!!! Rusted Pilots .

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2008-05-23 23:23   
live long and luther

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-24 11:24   
ok so you're gonna wait? lulz...i hate it when you cant make up yer mind xD

Email GothThug {C?}
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-05-24 17:52   
killa, do you have a brother named Fernando?

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-05-24 18:09   
Quote:

On 2008-05-23 12:21, x_KiLLa_x wrote:

So whos the owning faction ICC/UGTO/K'luth?? Or are they all actually evened out????

Evened out? I will allow a quick "lol".

Now onto the answer, ICC is by far the owning faction, kluth is the glitched faction that is pratically unplayable, and UGTO are in between the two. This patch, anyways.

Welcome back though, need more oldschool players.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-24 19:01   
im gonna do a quick lulz too...and i forgot to answer yer question about "stirring up trouble in DS" the answer is.....no....im on a fragile line at the moment...so at anymoment an upset admin or mod might take advantage of the fact...(just kidding dont hurt meh) -.-....also....does complaining about mirving mean stirring up trouble? if so then i take my statement of "no" back...and say YES! lol

Email GothThug {C?}
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-05-25 09:20   
Quote:

-.-....also....does complaining about mirving mean stirring up trouble? if so then i take my statement of "no" back...and say YES! lol

lol... whos the one that can't make up there mind..haha
Always complaining about something your the reason why k'luth dont have cl2k anymore !!!!! ..lol Thats what I liked about you ,you always fight about everything then everyone gets pizzed at you ..hahaha

Xplicit: any idea on how this new patch is ganna be and where can I read more about the upgrades that are ganna be done to the game?

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-25 09:31   
actually im not the reason Kluth dont have CL2K anymore...i believe the UGTO and ICC are........or the devs..in either case....i loved CL2K Ganglias! xD.....in my opinion....this game should be what the player wants...i mean we are after all PAYING for a game...so why shouldnt we have a say in what we can have? ^_^....also...come back!

Email GothThug {C?}
FIR3T0N3 [R33]
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-25 09:34   
Might want to read the Development Log. (you can find it on the website above language selection)

These changes however are in reletive terms to the current release version.
Its to bad that they don't have a complete history list.

But since your a old player of the (1.4) 80's hop in beta and tell us how mutch you think is changed.
I would so love to have your oppinion because you haven't played the recent versions yet.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.069349 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR