Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » My Thoughts on current MV PVP.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author My Thoughts on current MV PVP.
Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-01-19 15:25   
I think the ugg realy deserve their time at the top, thay never stoped fighting when times were tough, unlike the icc.

This Mi farming stuff, needs to be addresed, dose DS really want players to make ga in 4 weeks, never even fighting real players just farming retarded bots.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-01-19 16:39   
so now this is a bash icc forum?

all cases made agains icc thus far kluth are guilty of too.

and im sure ugto is as well.. i just havent played with them to know

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-01-19 17:03   
Quote:

On 2010-01-19 15:25, Coombie wrote:
I think the ugg realy deserve their time at the top

This Mi farming stuff, needs to be addresed, dose DS really want players to make ga in 4 weeks, never even fighting real players just farming retarded bots.

There is a glaring contradiction in your post.

HINT: I quoted it.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-01-19 18:09   
i agreee its ugto's time to shine.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-01-19 18:10   

i was just implying that another fleet should pick up with the swing fleet idea maby

Sauur
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2010-01-19 21:08   
Quote:

On 2010-01-19 18:10, Defiance*XO* wrote:

i was just implying that another fleet should pick up with the swing fleet idea maby

Dude - in previous posts ur fleet members have gone on about how OP'd the K'luth are. In the mean time the UGTO fleet have been sitting there with nothing but a jump gate to enter the MV through.

U guys have gone on about how you are gonna fight for the weakest faction. During my time on K'luth I never saw ur fleet make a stand against us. Not that FTL run from a fight to farm AI (That is more a TR Thing) but if ya just all pulled together you could do a great deal, you have some great players mixed between ur fleets. Yet the 1st faction you swapped to was the K'luth .... WT?

UGTO were and still are a busted up faction - though not due to a faction inbalance in most of our opinions on Wolf. Just lack of long term Vets - we came to UGTO not just to visit - gain pres ... blah blah ... but to genuinely help a faction get it together. Tho we have some great players on Wolf I doubt there is one amongst us who will claim to be the greatest combat pilot or any other type of pilot. Our strength is based purely on looking out for one another and bringing the best to the game to support our brothers. The reason we created Fox was to bring this concept to UGTO - not for a 1 week visit as u did to 'assist' a weakened K'luth faction.

Fox is in it for the long haul mate - not pathetic gestures.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-01-19 21:50   
Quote:

On 2010-01-19 21:08, Sauur wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-01-19 18:10, Defiance*XO* wrote:

Dude - in previous posts ur fleet members have gone on about how OP'd the K'luth are. In the mean time the UGTO fleet have been sitting there with nothing but a jump gate to enter the MV through.

U guys have gone on about how you are gonna fight for the weakest faction. During my time on K'luth I never saw ur fleet make a stand against us. Not that FTL run from a fight to farm AI (That is more a TR Thing) but if ya just all pulled together you could do a great deal, you have some great players mixed between ur fleets. Yet the 1st faction you swapped to was the K'luth .... WT?

UGTO were and still are a busted up faction - though not due to a faction inbalance in most of our opinions on Wolf. Just lack of long term Vets - we came to UGTO not just to visit - gain pres ... blah blah ... but to genuinely help a faction get it together. Tho we have some great players on Wolf I doubt there is one amongst us who will claim to be the greatest combat pilot or any other type of pilot. Our strength is based purely on looking out for one another and bringing the best to the game to support our brothers. The reason we created Fox was to bring this concept to UGTO - not for a 1 week visit as u did to 'assist' a weakened K'luth faction.

Fox is in it for the long haul mate - not pathetic gestures.

First.. my fleet members...
ok when i was posting about OP kluth it was when i was captian... ive since learned to deal with it.
(Opposition) does not post much of anything.
(Retribution) to the best of my knowlege has never posted kluth OP.
(Starcommander) to the best of my knowlege has not posted kluth OP.
(Cisma) damn sure dont complain.
(xTx) I cant find a single post on him sayin kluth is OP

none of our unsubbed posts anything about kluth OP either.

are you refering to the entire ICC faction?

FTL never made a stand against you as kluth? well i cant argue that.. i dont remember. I know i never run from a fight... unless its station land.

We were gonna stay Kluth longer.. but ICC called us back (not naming anyone.)
Kluth seemed fine. were gonna see how we can help ICC.

i do kindly ask you not to judge us yet. as we are a new fleet still trying to get our berrings.

i do know that first and for most on our minds is the training of our unsubbed members.

Sauur
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2010-01-19 22:49   
Quote:

On 2010-01-19 21:50, Defiance*XO* wrote:

(Starcommander) to the best of my knowlege has not posted kluth OP.

(xTx) I cant find a single post on him sayin kluth is OP

none of our unsubbed posts anything about kluth OP either.

are you refering to the entire ICC faction?

FTL never made a stand against you as kluth?

We were gonna stay Kluth longer.. but ICC called us back (not naming anyone.)

i do kindly ask you not to judge us yet. as we are a new fleet still trying to get our berrings.

i do know that first and for most on our minds is the training of our unsubbed members.

Re Starcommander and XtX - u might wanna search rather than just look - both avid K'luth commentators.

See XTX's wisdom rants - 'Vets should never play luth blah blah...."
And Starcommander just dribbles Luth hate from the corner of her mouth

I am not judging ur fleet - just the decisions of ur leaders. Some great players otherwise.

Teaching new players is great - def no opposition there . BIG Kudos - I suggest u stick to bonding the ICC faction together before moving on to help either of the other 2 factions brother.

Start kicking u'r 1RA+ AI farmers in the nuts and get some focus

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-01-19 23:06   
I noticed ICC has several higher ranked players that never seem to be in any kind of combat. Maybe if you had their ships to augment your fleet with....now that would help.

Maybe it's time for ICC to lose the procyon server.

Let's see. K'Luth still pushes back plenty well. UGTO is improving dramatically. ICC gets slapped around like a Superbowl date. K'Luth has active vets, UGTO now has more active vets, ICC would SEEM ON PAPER to have as many vets. Hmmm. Where are they?

Get off the bench TR.

Yep. Calling you out by name.

And omg give me a break you dont have to search too damn hard to find some whiny baby anti-K'Luth rant by xTx. You did not look.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Code Red
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2010-01-20 02:00   
I have to laugh at the double standards here , for how long did luth alone hold Proc? 6 months maybe longer , ICC has had this system for a week or two now , wow suddenly we are all AI farmers who never go into Sag for combat , I remember being one of very very few ICC who even played this game actively not so long ago.
If we want to be in Sag we will be , when and where we want and there have been a lot of FOX planets in Proc recently - ya miss it in there lol.
Personally i would love to see Proc and RR removed as well as home systems and expand Sag to condense playerbase into the 1 main server leaving only a newbie server and scenario.

[ This Message was edited by: Code Red [the Mule]=XO= on 2010-01-20 02:55 ]

Code Red, For winning in the 1RA Fleet Wars event, here's your coupon for a week.

Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-01-20 03:04   
Quote:

On 2010-01-20 02:00, Code Red [the Mule]=XO= wrote:

Personally i would love to see Proc and RR removed as well as home systems and expand Sag to condense playerbase into the 1 main server leaving only a newbie server and scenario.

Totaly agree. or make ai give 0 press/stats after say 1ra.

Pegasus
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-01-20 03:51   
Quote:

On 2010-01-20 03:04, Coombie wrote:
Quote:

Totaly agree. or make ai give 0 press/stats after say 1ra.

I agree, it is spreading the players out to thin when we barely have 20 people playing which inc senario. Id say remove Proc, it does contribute anything to Darkspace at the moment (maybe when the playerbase increase above say 50-100), making players defend their system in sag will increase the player base and combat. But I guess Faustus and Devs do not want that.

Nat
Marshal

Posted: 2010-01-20 04:22   
Please keep the thread clean and free from personal attacks. By all means discuss your thoughts on the MV but attacking players themselves is a no no.

Thanks
Captain Siphon Australis

Great Budda
Fleet Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-01-20 05:48   
So Nat (or other Admin/Dev types).... is it possible to take a couple of MV servers out of rotation until the player base grows again? I'm not sure how you are set up (server wise) but alot of good points are being brought up about population stats for the many available servers. But if it simply is not possible then it is what it is.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-01-20 06:13   
Quote:

I have to laugh at the double standards here , for how long did luth alone hold Proc? 6 months maybe longer , ICC has had this system for a week or two now , wow suddenly we are all AI farmers who never go into Sag for combat , I remember being one of very very few ICC who even played this game actively not so long ago.
If we want to be in Sag we will be , when and where we want and there have been a lot of FOX planets in Proc recently - ya miss it in there lol.

[ This Message was edited by: Code Red [the Mule]=XO= on 2010-01-20 02:55 ]

No double standard. When K'Luth owned Proc, we also wiped your faces up everywhere else at the same time. Proc was what you did when there were no people to fight. I dont know of one true dirt farmer on K'Luth, sorry. Ya'll are logging in and that's all you do.

I am begging the devs to fix this part of the game. Join the servers. Make these care bears earn their pres honestly. Im watching these guys crawl up the pres list and never see them in the mv. This aint the way the game is meant to be is it? Ya'll bitched about us farming our enhancements and removed the elites. Well, how unbalanced is it making it giving players unearned ships and rank?

Bunk! I say. Fix this!

no excuses. No "u did it too" cause that's a lie. This needs to be addressed. As I stated already, the two viable factions atm are the ones who's players are actually logging in to play. ICC sufferes because it has too many dirt farmers who log in only to farm.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025392 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR