No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +1.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace: Origins
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
 Author Darkspace: Origins
Live Free
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-25 18:49   
LMAO at the mario picture.

Goto the website of Live Free
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-10-25 19:05   

My pleasure.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-25 19:07   
zomgbbq writers block is back...thanx $ythe -.-

Email GothThug {C?}
Live Free
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-25 19:08   
LOL NICE, now that I invaded his thread maybe I should read EmoHug's story...

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal LiveFree *F.I.T.* on 2007-10-25 19:12 ]

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-10-25 19:19   
you got writer's block because of a picture? you're easily distracted arent you?

HAY GOTHTHUG! L@@K OVER HERE!!11

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-25 19:22   
Pretty doran

Email GothThug {C?}
Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-10-26 16:01   
Quote:

On 2007-10-25 08:43, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Chapter 4: Revenge is a dish that is served cold Part 1: Bomber Interception

"Sir, we have a Battle Dread Closing on top of us closing fast, do we engage? "Negative, keep bombing until all mirvs are launched"

GothThug, thank you for providing us with a testiment to my bravery and valor. In the face of overwhelming odds, stacked between a fortress of a planet and a Battle Dreadnaught that can destroy things with its torps from 2000gu away, I continue to MiRV. Perhaps this message will inspire the MiRVers of Darkspace to not give up, or give in. A reminder that every MiRV is precious, even if you already launched the other 107.

Simply beautiful, Bravo!

Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-26 16:53   
Quote:

On 2007-10-25 19:19, Doran wrote:
you got writer's block because of a picture? you're easily distracted arent you?

HAY GOTHTHUG! L@@K OVER HERE!!11

HERE IT IS MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODYS HAVIN WRITERS BLOCK, GO TO THE FUTURE NOW OR THIS FANFIC WILL NEVER GET DOOONNNNNEEEEEE.

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
Live Free
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-28 22:49   
ROFL that picture is evil...

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-02-02 16:05   
Chapter 4: Revenge Is a Dish that is best Served Cold Part 2: Fallen

March 10th 2275 10:00 Zulu Time Yahoo Orbit

"Sir, we got reports coming in from all over lalande, these ICC just dont seem to wanna let this go" an Ensign said, "fine, i guess we're goin to their home system, Comm, Contact the Command Dread, we're going to CD-36" Porter said "But what about the Kluth, they're 5 minutes away" "so? we'll be long gone by the time they get here"

Meanwhile on the line stations Nukey and Krissoooo were just about to engage their Hyper Mass Accelerators but were interdicted "Krissooo, take out that dictor we cant let Michael escape!" "Aye Sir" "no effect" Just then Michael and the rest of the fleet Go into the Wormhole and into the outskirts of CD-36 just out of sensor Range of several Assault Dreadnaughts which are parked at Ghadjero..

"what is that fool doing?" commanderhawk says "hawk to GT please respond what are we doing here?" "Just wait, we'll engage some ICC as soon as Nukey and Krissooo get here" "Reaper you have done well, I am Promoting you to Admiral, Flydawn, you are now promoted to Admiral as well...well done the both of you" "thanks Fleet Admiral Porter, we wont let you down" "see that you dont, im counting on you both"

Exathra Cloning Facility 11:00 Zulu Time

Rogue Spear has been Cloned and is being Debreifed by fleet command, he has orders to use a mirv bomber dread to ram Michael "GT" Porters Battle Dread, However if he cant do that then its gonna take the effort of Nukey, Krissooo, the brotherhood, and Rogue Spear.

Grand Admiral James "Crim" Watts says, "Now Rogue, You have your orders, Go out and make us ICC proud" "I will, dont you worry, i will kill that Traitor with everything i've got" Rogue spear says,

Back on the Battle dread: 12:00 Zulu time

"GT To Fleet Commence bombing of all planets Starting with the planet Lilly GO!" Porter Said.. 3 Command dreads Commenced bombing of lilly but when they got there 1 Interdictor and 2 Assault Dreads were Waiting, 2 Ion Cannon Blasts Rocked The Command Dreads...3 Torp Cruisers Jumped in and started hammering the Lead Assault Dread...The Auxillery Generator in the rear went critical and Sliced the Lead Assault Dread in half, the other Retreated, and the 3rd Torpedo Cruiser Knocked the interdictors jump Disrupter offline...the planet Lilly is Decimated...and Captured.

"Sir, we got 9 Ships Approaching our Vector, do we retreat?" "Negative, we wait and see who they are".

"oh my god, Sir the 9 ships are: Bomber Dread Piloted by Rogue Spear, Line Stations Piloted by Krissooo and Fatal Don Nukey, 3 Assault Cruisers and 1 Torpedo Modded Missle Dreadnaught"

"well, i guess im gonna die this time, OPEN FIRE ON THE BOMBER DREADNAUGHT" 6 QST's from 2 Battle stations launched at the bomber dreadnaught Killing it instantly. "So much for the great rogue spear, he has fallen" "Lets mop these other fools up, ATTACK!"

To Be continued......

Email GothThug {C?}
Mr.Grim[Loyalist]
Marshal

Posted: 2008-02-02 16:24   
story is great keep it up i ran out of stuff to read

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-02-02 23:14   
Chapter 4: Revenge Is a Dish that is best Served Cold Part 3: The Arrival

March 10th 2275 13:00 Zulu Time Lilly Orbit

"sir, Rogue isnt dead, that was a decoy" "oh crap"
Just then, 2 Assault Dreadnaughts launched a Volley of Antimatter Burst Torpedos Raining with PSI cannons and Railguns, Critically Damaging The Reapers Torpedo Cruiser and leaving Junkys Battledread Critically damaged...just then 6 Worm Holes Open up on the outer Edge of the system....

"sir, more bad news, the kluth have just arrived in the system and it looks like they've brought more enemys" 6 Big Station Sized ships Exited the apature that the last Hive exited. "guys i think the MIR have arrived, take Flanking Positions we dont want that Legion Cruiser killing Michael"

2 Of the Legion Cruisers Put up a dictor field leaving no escape for all 3 Factions...Just then another Wormhole Opens up and the ship that comes through is bigger than a planet....

Junky scanned the ship frantically to match ships they have encountered in the database and he found no results, this ship reads as follows:

MIR: Ship Class: Harbinger Of Doom
Weapon Systems: Type 6 Disrupter Assaults
Type 3 Phase Variance Cannons
Type 4 Solar Inverter Cloaking Device
Type 5 Plasma Beam
Type 2 Polaron Beam
Type 1 Quantum Torpedos
Type 4 Reverse Engineered Tractor Beam
Systems: Singularity jumpdrive, Singularity Engines, Singularity Generators
Shields: Type 10 Planetary Shield Emitter

"oh my god, GT we have to get out of here...." Communications interrupted sir...."

"guys," Michael says, "we have a huge problem, and i just hope the UGTO and kluth have something up their sleeves cause i sure as hell dont, we cant survive this battle with that ship class" "The Origins of the MIR are unclear at this time, and i think what attacked that ship in Groombridge wasnt the kluth or the ICC, our fate is in thier hands" With that being said, the HOD fired its Variance cannons at the Battle Dread Knocking sensors and Armor Plating offline....

To Be Continued.......

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2008-02-03 06:49 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-04-15 23:15   
Cool story, lot's of action. Exactly how Sci-Fi should be. Looking foward to the next chapter.

DMC-13

P.S.

To all of you flame picture spammers, "Get a life and grow up". In fact, I'd like to see all of you try to write a Sci-Fi story. Need I remind you all that it's Science Fiction, not Science Fact. Next time you feel the urge to pick up your "Etch-a-Sketch" pads and doodle some stupid wise-cracking pictures, post it in your own thread.

Email DMC-13
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-16 03:15   
wow, i forgot all about this....hmm....Chapter 5 is coming soon and its gonna be in 8 Parts....as its the last Chapter of the series XD

since the brotherhood is back....its time to have some fun XD now WHO WANTS PARTS! XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Deo
Cadet

Posted: 2008-04-16 06:44   
Nice story Goth. Keep it up.

:: Standing alone before the fury of the meatbags ::.

Email Deo
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031743 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR