Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Stranger In a Strange land
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
 Author Stranger In a Strange land
NZ-juex16
Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-01-14 05:17   
Sorry for the added delay, i had real trouble getting a stable connection.
Chapter ten due in 3-4 days one week MAX, chapter 11 will be delayed for one week and wont be out till the 30th+

Chapter Nine

Juex was lying in his trademark hammock which he ordered to be installed into his room aboard the C.S.S VOID he was in a secret room adjacent the captains room, there was a false door behind the book shelf in which led to his he would hid in their when they dock at Fartsey.

Juex had another of his old songs playing Gun’n’Rose’s Cats in the cradle and the sliver spoon. Not the best song ever made but it was nice to listen to. He was Writing his after action report which he would file to the Admiralty about there actions against the UGTO and K’luth fleets as he was typing (he still used that really old computer that was found with him) something caught his eye he looked up, Captain Furlough was watching him.

Captain Larna Furlough stood six feet tall; tallish for a woman she was a brunette and had bright turquoise eyes. She grew up aboard ships rarely setting foot planets as a child as her father was a Transport crewman and they were always on the go, when the ICC declared independence her and her father were caught on the wrong side and couldn’t move back into UGTO space. Her father gave up being aboard ships and they moved to the ICC home planet, there she got a education and started her affair with space travel but her father lost his job and they were forced out onto the streets were she leant the art of thievery she quickly became known to local law enforcement and was on first name basis with her neighborhood commander. One day she was caught stealing once again. This time the judge decided he’d had enough (they knew each other on first name basis also) and gave her the choice ICC Navy or twenty years in prison. She said she would like to go to prison but the judge laughed and sent her to the navy anyway. And this is where she’s been ever since.

“My you must be old” she said “A hammock and a old silicon chip computer”

“It takes less room, ain’t to flash on the back but if you spread you weight evenly you don’t feel it.”

“Well then what about the ancient thing you call a computer” She said smiling and walking towards Juex.

“I believe it’s called a ‘Laptop’ Citra 2005 this practualier model.”
Larna sat down with Juex in the hammock.

“2005!?! My god man that thing is over 200 years old!”

“Eh you ain’t guna like the next part then are you?” he asked.

“What next part?” she asked

“I’m 11 years older then the computer” Juex scrunched his eyes like he’s expecting to get hit by her.

She sat there mouth dropped wide open she could not believe what she’d been told the man in front of her was over 200 years old!, yet he didn’t look a shade over 25.

“Two…..two….”she was stumbling her words she still couldn’t believe it. “Two hundred years old? Really?”

Juex smiled could have gone worse; she could have fainted or had a heart attack. “Yes around 259 years old I believe but that’s just the ones I know of probley add another 15-16 on top of that.”

Then she fainted.

“She’s a fainter” Juex said allowed, he put the Computer on his desk and hoped off the Hammock he then walked to the bathrooms, grabbed a bucket and a filled it with cold water and causally walked back to his room stopped and emptied the water all over her head.

Larna Jumped out of the hammock and onto her feet

“Another good thing about hammocks, I can do that without wetting out the bed sheets” Juex told her

“Ma’am we are about to enter docking zones” Said an Ensign over the intercom.

“Yeah I’ll be there soon” she replied.

“Well shall we?” said Juex, he was totally carm like he’d never poured the water.

Larna just looked at him with a evil stare. Suddenly she jumped on him and began kissing him. Juex didn’t know what to do, the phase he’d heard early in his career was that you can’t stalk a stalker but he never saw this one coming.

They both stopped Larna had a very sly grin on her face.

“Come on” Said Juex “We better head to the bridge”

They let go each other and started walking to the bridge together she was wet all over and he had his chest all wet. When they walked into the bridge, the crew looked at them both, one covered in water and the other with a wet patch on the upper of said chest. They knew what had happened.

A crew member leaned over to a friend beside him and handed him a 30 credit note he’d lost.

The crew also took notice of Juex, not about the water but of what he was wearing. He still was wearing his UGTO naval uniform.

“Sir” said the ships weapons control officer middle aged Lieutenant Commander “Wouldn’t it be wise to put on a ICC uniform? I mean it was ok at the gate during combat; nobody bothers to look inside the ship, but at a ICC base? Are you crazy? You’ll be caught and hung for being a spy.”

“I understand Commander” “but you must relise that the day I wear that uniform is the day I die I’m not the biggest fan of the UGTO but my home world is in it and I will defend it to my last breath” it soundly like a new recruit speech but it was true.

“And what Planet would that be sir, if you mind me asking?”

“Earth”

The crew looked at him “who was this guy” they asked themselves “A nuttier and he’s from Earth? That’s rare for them to send a Earthling in a mission like this.

“Earth sir? Your from the home world?”

“The very one were we all come from” Juex said with a smile

“Tell you what Commander, do you have any neutral planet uniforms?”

“Um yes I think we do sir”

“Great, I’ll go get it.”

Juex cam back in a Grey overalls, he jumped around “Bit tight but I’ll put up for it” he said

“Ma’am we about to dock” said the Helmsman.

As they were docking Juex looked over and saw a ship, he could just make out the Letters C.S.S Titanic she was puffing smoke every were and had a gaping hole on the underside of the ‘hips’ of it. There was a thud as the ship met with the steel dock there was another thud as a locks latched to the ship to lock it into place so that it would float freely.

Suddenly something happened; he was no longer looking at the Titanic but rather a wooden dock, it was another flashback.

He looked around the dock led to a sandbank. Men and woman armed with weapons slow began unloading off the ship. Soon it was Juex’s turn he jumped and landed on the solid wooden floor he turned and grabbed a weapon like the one the others were carrying from a male on the boat he then grabbed a backpack and put it on….it was heavy, someone spoke up.
“Sir lets make hast” Said a Female in fatigues and a helmet “The others can’t hold out much longer” Soon the began walking towards an opening in the back as they approached automatic weapons fire could be heard “Spilt up” He yelled soon the female who’d spoken earlier and some others went in another direction “Right men, if we take the mid ground and go here” Juex said pointing to a spot on the map “we will expose there weak side were we can push though and split them, from there 2nd squad can also flank and we can circle them and fight into them.”

From there position behind the bank the squad quickly moved, they took the slumps between two banks to the position shown. They all stopped and took cover. Juex was the last he crawled up the bank and pared over it. First he spotted where the other squad was; they were across the open plain and hidden beneath a sand bank and were taking light fire, as they were still not noticed by the full enemy force present. Just below Juex’s position he had just noticed something, a Machine gun nest, “Crap” he thought, “gota get rid of that first” “right guys” he whispered “E-force” he said point over and behind the bank he was lying on.

The troops all nodded and readied the firearms and made there way to the top of the bank “3….2……1 GO!” Juex yelled the troops including Juex stormed over the bank and let lose on the nest all KIA they then jumped into the nest and started using the machine gun against the opposing force, the others with Juex leading moved forward to another point of cover to began reliving the others further down the plain. Juex popped his head and Firearm over the piece of cover he was behind and fired two shots at an exposed enemy, he dropped. It went blank and he was looking at the Titanic again.

“Ma’am airlock is secure we ready to disembark.”

“Aye begin reactor shutdown protocols and ready the crew.”

“Aye ma’am”

Larna got up and walked to Juex. He wasn’t blinking and still stared at the Titanic.

Larna grabbed and wrapped her arms around Juex”

“What about the crew?” he asked

“Oh who cares, they knew the minute we walked in”

The same crew members who’d made the bet before lend over to his friend again and this time his friend handed him a 30.

“What if we get caught?” Juex asked

“What’s with the questions? You don’t like me or something?”

“No no no it’s nothing like that. It’s just um….well I know girls usually go for older guys and all but you know this is radicals”

“Oh come on 240 years is modest” Larna joked

The ships XO handed a 50 credit note over to the Navigation officer.

Juex leaned into Larna’s ear “Does you crew bet on everything that we do?” he asked

“Basically” she replied.

“I’m starting to like the ICC” he replied he replied.

Soon the ships bright Blue and white lighting began dimming down, showing that it was time to leave.

“Ships your XO” Larna said as her and Juex began walking out of the Bridge.

“Aye Ma’am”

They both walked off and hurried to the nearest gangplank.

As they got onto the shipyard Larna stopped and unwrapped her arms Juex stopped also and looked at Larna “What’s wrong” he asked.

“Arr Captain Larna” “It’s nice to see you again”

Juex looked forward in front of him stood someone very familiar…..Fleet Admiral Lazurkri, quickly following him was another male, he thought hard for awhile and realized it was Admiral Chance Wilson commander of the Titanic.

Lazurkri spoke up again. “I thought we had lost you in the R33 system”

“Um….arrrr…ehhh” Larna was stumbling her words and was freezing up Juex spoke up to relieve her.

“No you didn’t Admiral, you would have…..if my ship hadn’t found her and her crew when we did she would of died out there.” Juex said.

“And who might you be? And why are you aboard this ICC vessel?” ask Lazurkri.

Juex stuck his hand out “Grand Marshal of the fleet Juex…” Juex looked down at the nametag “Juex Laggman, Grand Marshal Juex Laggman of her majesty’s Sovereign Wolf 1 fleet.”

Lazurkri followed by Wilson shook Juex’s hand.

“I’m Fleet Admiral Lazurkri Commander of this Shipyard and this is my 2nd in command Admiral Chance Wilson, you’re a Neutral aren’t you?”

“Yes I am I’m Planetary commander of all Military forces on Wolf one and its surrounding allies, could say we’re our own little inderpenant faction” replied Juex

“I thought the Wolf 359 system was under UGTO?” asked Wilson

Juex clearly had foreseen this and already had a reply ready, he was bluffing but it was working.

“Well kind of there Admiral, the outer worlds are colonized by the UGTO and we hold the inner planets, we share resources and do military exercises together but only do we work together fighting the K’luth and our ships only fight with UGTO K’luth killer Fleets we don’t want to fight another fellow Human faction. It is the belief of my people that humanity should never fight each other while the K’luth are still around destroying our homes, murdering our people and continue to pillage there way though the known universe.”

“So you guys are K’luthists?” asked Wilson.

“No we are not; we have quiet K’luth on parts of our planets who are very friendly they believe in complete withdrawn of K’luth forces from human worlds and the same for humans on K’luth planets so we can all live in harmly.”

“You have quite the utopia” said Lazurkri “Is there anything that the Inter stellar confidences do for you? Ships? Perhaps? We have some out of date ships that are due for scrap that we could sell for a fraction of the cost for a brand new ship, and they would suit a small faction like yourselves.”
“Is their perhaps somewhere we could discuss this more in private Admiral?” asked Juex

“Um sure shell we meet in my office in around say half an hour”

“I’ll be there” Said Juex.

Both Admirals walked away. When they were out of ear shot Larna spoke “What the hell are you doing man! Are you crazy?”

Juex gave a sly smile “I have a plan”

Larna hadn’t known Juex long but she knew when someone like Juex had a plan it didn’t mean very well.

Juex headed back up the gangplank

“Where you going?” ask Larna

“Can’t stalk the stalker” Juex replied

“What’s that got to do with anything?” asked Larna, Juex simply turned
around and taped his nose.

Juex made his way to the Comm hub of the ship. He found a consol and made sure there was no loyal ICC crew aboard. He then dialed to the correct sub space wave which he’d been given for contact with the newly promoted Grand Marshal Flash, Marshal of the UGTO fleet.
The picture came on. “Admiral Juex nice to hear from you! Do you have news for me? You better of not got her pregnant! Flash joked.”

“Jez sir it was just a kiss.”

Flash’s expression quickly changed, so did the people seated next to him….Juex didn’t know who they were. Suddenly all bust into laughter “You mean your really?!? I was joking! But I mean if you are that’s great but what a guess!”

“What’s with the happy mood sir?”

“I just got promoted to Marshal of the fleet! I’m the highest ranking officer in the UGTO now!” Flash replied

“Congraz sir well done” said Juex

“Thank you……but you didn’t call to say kia ora now did you?

“No sir, I’m here on the Fartsey Shipyard and I’ ”

“Fartsey!” yelled out one of the other men in the room.

“Oh yes” said Flash “Better do the intros……ok to my left here is Marshal Shadowalker respective member of the Reneged Space Marines the largest fleet within the UGTO and to my right is Marshal Krim, Fleet Admiral of the Galactic Navy the 3rd largest fleet in the UGTO, the Spartan Strike Squadron is currently on Combat patrol.”

“Sir I also had a pretty bad memory bubble up also”

“Explain?”
Juex then proceed with explaining what he’d remembered.

“Wow that’s a lot more detailed and longer then previous memories, and you say it wasn’t triggered by a song like the others?”

“No sir it was not”

“Maybe your mind is slowly giving away memories now” Shadowalker
spoke up “From what I heard the songs on your computer seem to be the main trigger point, maybe now you’ve breached a hole in your mind and they I don’t know fall out now?”

“Maybe sir I’m not sure”

“Wait” it was Krim’s turn to talk “If the songs seem to be the main trigger, why don’t you listen to all the songs you found?”

“There’s A LOT of music stored sir, and not every song triggers something, it seems you half right, the key to opening my mind is indeed in the songs but the situation needs to be right for it to fire.”

“Hmm I see” said Flash “we’ll discuss this at a better time, however on that plan you mentioned.”

“Well sir” Juex Explained what he’d told Lazurkri and a plan he’d come up for them to organize on there side.

All the Marshals sat there amazed at what they’ve heard this Young….well not young but what this Rear Admiral had told them.

“You want us to what?” asked Flash

“Yes sir, I need you guys to make up that Faction I had told him”

“What your crazy! How are we going to pay for this? Better yet how the hell are we going to pull this off and what is the risk worth in all this?” ask
Marshal Krim.

“Sir hear me out” “If this is pulled off correctly and they believe me…” Juex
stopped as someone entered Flash’s new office, it was Marshal Lightbreaker. Flash quickly updated Lightbreaker on the situation. “Well always the con man aren’t you?” said Lightbreaker.
Juex smiled “well as I was saying sir, if this is done correctly we could have total and free access to ICC technology AND we would have unrestricted access to ICC space without suspicion or being fired apron.

“We didn’t think of that, but I mean if you do get those old ships, how are we going to crew them? I mean it would be easy, but finding a few K’luth to place is going to be difficult.’ Said Flash

“Still sir it’s worth trying, I mean I’ve already set myself up here we have a opportunity that could be very advantages for us.”

“I know I know”

“Sir to add more, the ICC seem very keen on having more allies, even if it means indirectly working with the UGTO, You can just see it on everybody here sir there fighting a war that nobody can win, like us they loss millions per day and not to mention the K’luth it’s just too much for them…..even us you see it on everybody sir, we could do real headway against this stalemate.”

“Hmm, Very well Admiral, get with it”

“Aye Sir I’ll contact you later on the matter with more details, Juex out”
Juex Turned around….”Phhhhu Breath man breath you can pull it off.” He walked around aimlessly trying to find the gangplank, “bugger” he thought I’m lost on my own ship, “this is embarrassing” suddenly their was a voice over the intercom

“Turn left at the next hallway and head straight then go right where it says EXIT” said someone.

Juex followed those instructions and found a gangplank and walked down it, he found himself around a ¼ way down the ship! As he walked down suddenly Larna appeared “What they Say?” she asked.

“Got the green light, so we’ll have to find that Admirals Office and talk with him.”

“Ok just follow me; I think I still know where it is from memory.

An hour later and directions from a cleaner they found Admiral Lazurkri office and knocked.

“It’s open” he yelled out.

Juex and Larna quickly entered and found a seat inside and sat down, Admirals Chance Wilson and Lazurkri were present.

“Well Admiral I discussed it with the folks back home and they’d welcome any additions that the ICC can offer us.”

“Well then Marshal shall we talk turkey?”

“We shall” replied Juex.

“You’ll have to excuse us Captain, Admiral we have business to discuss” Said Lazurkri

Both took the hint and up’d and left.

“Lazurkri sat down behind his desk. “Well Marshal Laggman what may the ICC offer you?”

“Well Admiral it’s more of what you have, then what we want” replied Juex “Obviously we can afford the majority of what you offer”

“Well good sir what is it your most after?, I’d be guessing ships firstly?” asked Lazurkri

“You’d be correct; we have a mixture of our own home built ships and old and retired UGTO navy ships and even a K’luth Frigate but nothing really big enough to take on K’luth Dreadnaughts even more is we have nothing bigger then a UGTO Battle Cruiser at our disposal”

“I see” said Lazurkri “You want a dreadnaught don’t you?”

“Basically sir we’d like a few yes, as well as some smaller ships and the like but that’s not all we want but the main thing we want.”

“Well as you know a few old due to be scraped destroyers are easier to flog off to a neutral then a full blown Capital ship, those aren’t quite as easily missed as other said ships” “you must have something worth the risk to us before we’re willing to come to some foreseeable deal”

“As stated we can pay you, and we’re willing to pay a reasonable price”

“Yes I know that but that’s was before I knew you wanted a Dreadnaught,
Dreadnaughts are expensive and we can’t be seen just flogging them off to the highest bidder, you must offer us something…..More.”
Juex thought for a minute.

“Well sir, you know we are highly anti-K’luth so MAYBE be able to arrange for a small fleet of our finest K’luth hunter-killer ships to assist your own efforts in battling the K’luth.”

“Really? Now we are talking, how good are they?”

“90 per cent kill success rate….as you could guess Admiral quite a few cloak and flee the battle before we can cripple them. But it’s still a good Kill ratio compared to ICC and UGTO ratio’s of 50-60 per cent.”

“Wow my friend that is very good, I think if you could arrange that for us we would have a deal on those Dreadnaughts.”

“Even better Admiral I’ll see to it a teaser can be arranged, but you must understand, if we come in contact with a UGTO fleet, we will bug out.”

“I understand Marshal, how long you think it would take for you to put this together?”

“Few days, I’ll have to discuss it further with the politicians and get the fleet and its crew together and we’ll travel back here.”

“I understand I’ll see to it that the appropriate arrangements are made on my end for your fleet’s Arrival.”

“Thank you Admiral, I’ll be on my way now”

“Wait how will you travel back to Wolf?”

“Captain Furlough has volunteered her ship as a transport between the two, you could think of it as a diplomatic ship between our two factions.”

“Has she?....how nice and what of the Escort ship?...will she also accompany you as well?”

“Yes”

“Ok, well I’ll leave you two it Marshal.”
Admiral Lazurkri and Juex shoke hands and Juex left.

Admiral Lazurkri Lend over to his intercom.

“Wilson tail them, something is just not right about them”
Wilson quickly replied.

“Aye sir we’ll find out who they really are”

Juex made his way back towards the CSS VOID he found it weird being onboard a ICC shipyard and not being shot at. ICC Shipyards were the same design as the UGTO’s but employed a more angular design like there ships, instead of having a rounded ‘roof’ the ought to keep the raw supersaturate exposed instead of having it covered and rounded.
The interior was much the same as ships, dark colours and light and blue lighting mixed with the main white lighting.

As Juex Approached the VOID the Lieutenant Commander who’d installed the K’luth cloak on the ship met up with him.

“Ah sir just the man I want to see” He said.

Juex stopped and smiled.

“And what can I do for you Commander?”

“We should go inside first” he said in a hushed tone.

“Um ok…sure shall we?” Juex said pointing towards the gangplank he was about to enter when the commander caught him.

After they boarded they found a small stores room and entered it and closed the door.

“You wanted to speak Commander?”

“Aye sir, it’s about the K’luth cloak aboard”

“What about it? Have you found a way to continue powering it?”

“Not quite sir, when one of my men was doing modifications on it they
discovered this” the commander handed Juex a box with wire hanging out
of it.

“A bomb?”

“Yes sir someone thought it would be nice to blow us next time we try powering this bad boy.”

Juex stood there and took a breath

“So what now, you said that you hadn’t quite fixed the power problem?”

The Commander smiled “Yes sir, we replaced our Cloak with bombs attached and stole one of there one’s in the science department.”

“Wait there was other bombs?”

“Yes sir 6 in total including this one.”

“Ok very well, so we have a fresh Cloak on board?

“Aye sir we do, so if we are in trouble we can just disappear”

“What about the NEPOBEIMYI? Does she have a fresh cloak also?”

“Yes sir she does, the Captain aboard had a 2nd one stowed on his ship ready to replace the first”

“Very well thank you Commander, you can give that bomb back as well, it’s not nice to keep people stuff when they leave it behind”

The Commander smiled, “Aye Aye sir”

They both exited the store room and took there ways Juex made his way to the bridge.

Larna was already there.

“Your back…..so what you buy us? A missile cruiser or perhaps another cute escort destroyer?”

“Um think a bit bigger then that Dessie”

“So a Cruiser?”

“Keep going”

“A dreadnaught?”

“Yeap, brought us our very on Dreadnaught, didn’t specify which but any will do for now.

“Oh please can you get me a Assault dreadnaught? Pretty please?”

“I’ll see”

“See you don’t know what I like, I like big fighting ships, not whales that couldn’t kill a scout to save its life.”

“Really?”

“Kidding!” Larna said

“If you say so”

“When we’re ready to depart head for Heaven, but go around Maypoica to look like we’re heading for R33” said Juex.

“Ok, sure thing”

“I’ll be in the Long range commutations room if you need me”

“You calling Flash?”

“Yeah better update him on the situation.”

Juex left the bridge and made his way towards the long range commutations room centered around 200 meters from the bridge and two decks down. Juex walked in and locked the door.
He did the necessary things to get Marshal Flash.

The Picture of The Marshals came up, they were still together.

“Juex what have you come up with?”

Juex explain the proceedings with Fleet Admiral Lazurkri.

“Wow, I mean you’ve put quite a charade on there my man, but how do you intend on pulling it off?”

“Well that’s were you come in sir, I know the UGTO have Captured Pirate and K’luth vessels throw in some old UGTO ships and we have that
charade”

“Yes but getting our hands on them is going to be a problem”

“Sir your head of the UGTO navy, you can get any ship to go anywhere without question.”

“I understand but I have these politicians watching my ass now, and I can’t stand politicians you know that best”

Juex laughed

“I told that senator to get out of the way but no he insisted” Juex said.

“Anyway Juex I will see what I can do…..also what about crews? We can’t
just throw them around and there a lot harder to keep quiet”

“I thought about that sir, we can crew the ships by moving around crews from other Fleets. Sir you must understand that this can give us endless spying and other things we can do to the ICC without them knowing.”

“Yes you’ve said a million times already, I will get these but you better come though on me”

“Sir I’m buy us the latest and greatest in ICC ships….it’s an Intel goldmine” “and you don’t often get to buy ICC ships and from the ICC you
know”

“Just get it done Admiral, Flash out.”

The ship rumbaed as the engines began powering up and moved to full thrust.

Juex sat there in pondered for a moment.

Soon Juex was fast asleep the stress was getting to him and one of Juex’s many antics is that he never gets ‘Stressed’ about anything, and even claims that he works better under pressure then without it. His sleep was then disturbed by something, a massive knocking sound. Juex for some reason jumped out of his chair fully awake and almost ran into the door. He then relised what had happened.

“What is it?” he demanded

“Sir the Captain wish’s to see you urgently in the bridge”

“Tell her I’ll be there soon.”

“Sorry sir she told me to tell you that you must come now”

“OK ok I’m coming.”

Juex unlocked the door and he and the crewman who’d he’d been talking to ran to the bridge.

“This better be REALLY important” He said to himself, “Cause nobody makes me run on my own ship.”

Juex and the crewman bust into the bridge.

“What is it?” he yelled

“Sir, look at this” the sensor operator said.

Juex walked over to the glass panel displaying active ships in the area.

“What am I seeing here Commander?”

“Sir Look here, I noticed it earlier when we left Fartsey I thought it was just leaving like we were but it was not the case”

“So what does this mean? We’re being followed?”

“Basically sir, Admiral Lazurkri must have sent it to shadow us, too make sure that we were who you said we were”

“Ok Commander I was thinking the same thing ok I have a plan, keep me updated Commander.

“Captain!, I’m assuming command of this ship” said Juex.

“But Juex this is MY ship”

“I don’t care this is vitally important we do this right.”

“Aye Sir you have command.”

“Larna contact the Lieutenant commander in charge of the K’luth tech.”

“Aye sir Channel opened”

“Commander!”

“Yes sir”

“Is that K’luth cloak ready yet?”

“Great timing sir, we just finished installing it, it should be ready in two minutes.”

“Roger cause I think we’re going to need it soon.”

“Aye sir it will be ready we you need it, out”

“Um Juex what do you have planed?”

“A charade for our dear stalker friends, remember my dear….you can’t stalk the stalker.”

“Sir?”

“You’ll see, don’t you worry” said Juex

“Helm divert to the Wolf gate full speed ahead!”

“Aye sir diverting to the Wolf gate.”

“Order the NEPOBEIMYI to follow directly behind us and to ready there
Cloak for use on my command”

“Aye sir message away.”

“Sir we’re jumping now”

“Roger”

The CSS VOID jumped into FTL and soon again exited, when they exited the Wolf 359 gate was on 1800GU away from there bow.

“Is that ship still following?” asked Juex

“Checking now sir……..yes sir it is it just exited FTL itself.”

“Ok, can you I.D the ship?”

“Um sure sir just gmie a moment……ar ha sir the ship is the CSS Titanic
Admiral Wilson’s flag ship.”

On Board the Titanic Admiral sat in his chair.

“Sensors! Are they able to pick us up?”

“Potently sir we can’t run ECM’s or we won’t be able to pick them up from this range.”

“Ok keep me informed”

“Sir! Both ships have just disappeared!”

“What where?”

“Oh no sir never mind they entered the Wolf 359 gate, my mistake”

“Are you sure?” Answered Wilson.

“Positive sir they diapered at the expected distance for entering the gate.”

“Well it may seem they are who they say they are then.”

“Perhaps sir”

Back on the CSS Void all the crew on the bridge stood silent, nobody said anything, nobody moved. Juex stood right up to the viewing platform and watched as the CSS Titanic flew past them only 40GU form there port side.

“Sir” whispered Larna I think they brought it.”

“Helm increase speed to 5V, and slowly bring her to starboard, what ever you do don’t hit the Titanic.”

“Aye sir increasing speed, turning 5% to starboard.”

The Void followed by the Nepobeimyi slowly creped away from the CSS Titanic, they moved ever so carefully. The tension aboard the Void and Nepobeimyi could be cut with the slightest of slice from a knife.

“Come on what are they doing sensors?” whispered Juex

“Sir there still investigating” replied the operator

“Roger inform me of any updates. Helm increase speed to 15V”

“Aye sir increasing speed.”

The two ships steadily made there away from the snooping CSS Titanic over a long amount of time they slowly made some good distance away and had gotten away from the Admirals grasp, but the challenge was not over as they now needed to get to the Cincinnati gate without being spotted by any of the three factions but as hard as it may seemed they had a cloak and couldn’t been seen.

Heaven Shipyard- two hours later.

“Sir! We’re picking up a transponder request for the bay doors be opened!” yelled the Sub space comm officer.

“Are you able to I.D the ship?” replied his boss

“We’re not picking anything up on sensors sir, the transmissions keep coming, but where there transmissions come from there is nothing, just blank space.”

The operators Boss knew who it was, as he’d been the one to open the doors when the Void had left.

“Open all the doors, tell them to park where they normally do”

“But sir ther-“

“Just do it!”

“Yes sir doors are opening”

“Sir the doors are opening and we have been given docking orders”
“Roger proceed with docking.” Replied Juex.

Both ships began slowly moving into the enclosed dock as soon as there aft ends past though the doors. Juex looked though the view glass in front of him. It seemed that Flash had come though after all as a multitude of ships were docked. To the Void’s left were a pair of retired ICC Escort Destroyers much like there own escort but much older. In front of the Escort destroyers was a UGTO battle cruiser and to the left of that was a K’luth Beak Frigate.

“Wow” Said Larna.

“Mean” replied Juex “My own fleet”

“Of a few bucket of bolts” Larna giggled

“Oh real cute”

There was the twin thud as the docking locks clamped down onto the ships locks.

“Right Larna ships yours, I’ll need to report to the Admiralty right away.”

“Aye I have the ship”

Juex quickly fled the bridge; he ran towards the nearest gangplank and hurriedly walked down it. Flash and company were waiting down below. Juex stood and saluted.

“Sir lets go”

“Good but was calling me the third time really needed?”

“Yes sir it was it appears things have changed.”

“If you say so” replied Flash.

As they were all leaving Juex stopped, just across from a Marine Carrying a Sniper rifle………Suddenly Juex fell to the floor and then began violently shaking, tossing and turning.

“Juex!” yelled Flash; he quickly jumped down to check Juex. Shadowalker who was with Flash ran to a Marine medic who ran over with them.

“Hello Sir?.....sir?” he asked

But nothing, Juex still shaked. But suddenly he stopped. And his Eyes burst open.

U.W.S Melborne

I.S.S Achilles

Author of Stanger in a Strange land.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-14 22:59   
its Maori. not maroi.

awesome story though.

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-15 00:13   
Oh good gravy...Love it!!!Ill have to change mine to match.

-Admiral Wilson

Email Admiral C. Wilson
NZ-juex16
Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-01-17 18:06   
Sorry for the delay i'm having problems with word, but do not worry as they are sorted.

U.W.S Melborne

I.S.S Achilles

tucker32
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-18 00:36   
omg i love u this is just epic and ty for continuing the story like this most ppl just type a paragraph or 2 and suddlenly quit but u are just keeping me hooked

NZ-juex16
Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-01-18 18:52   
Thank you.

Sorry if there seems to large gaps between chapters, I have meny RL stuff going on and it does't give me alot of time to type.

**EDIT***

My plane leaves Sunday (GMT+12:00) so i will not be able to get the next chapter out in time. HOWever you know that with me a delay means a prize to you all who keep checking and i have a few you would like inculding more in depth with the factions and added characters (yes thats right one of you lucky fans is geting a semi-longterm character of your own!, you'll love what i have in store for them )

Again i'm sorry, i'll do m best to release the next chapter ASAP.

Juex.

Some quotes from the next chapter;

“Well you’ll continue as planed, you will have to come up with a good excuse for Juex’s absence but that shouldn’t be a major problem”

“Theirs still reaction from his eyes” Said the Doctor

. In front of him was a Blonde female. She was clutching a Scoped Styr AUG with 4x ACOG scope and was wearing desert fatigues she was watching the southern ocean waves crash onto the shore.

“Like when you overload a computer with information and it shuts down to prevent damage to itself?”
[ This Message was edited by: NZ-juex16 on 2011-01-20 06:04 ]

U.W.S Melborne

I.S.S Achilles

NZ-juex16
Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-01-21 04:34   
Well heres what you've been waiting for. Bit shorter then previous chapters but i've still got to pack.

There are two things in the chapter that is strange (done on purpose) no it's not spelling, grammer wether it makes sense etc but something else, i did it in chapter nine also with the quote "Shell we talk Turkey" which is a quote from a character in a well liked PS2/XBOX game.

2nd thing is the locations given in this chapter are REAL locations if you were to put 46 25.19' South, 168 19.36' East in google Earth it will give you the excat location of were i intended them to be [the characters] this is done so you the reader can better Imagine the screenly and surrounding locations, i hope you like this added bonus.

Chapter 11 will be sadly delayed for up to a week and a half due to me being away, this is something is cannot stop but a good thing it will give me better and great loactions for screens and ideas for the storyline. Remember YOU can too be added and influance the storyline also!.

Juex.

Chapter Ten
Invercargill Estuary, 46* 25.19’ South, 168* 19.36’ East
0300 GMT+12:00.

“Sssshhhh” Keep it down. I don’t have to keep telling you that, remember your training head down ass up.
There was a group of them. Four in the wet, grassy and muddy part of the estuary which had been ‘reclaimed’ almost 200 years earlier.

The final member of the team was eight hundred meters away to the south-west. He was at the top of a very old and very large pine tree which over looked the strike team’s intended target….Invercargill Aerodrome the last air base for the occupying terrorist forces unlike most bases of the type it was lightly defended as it was of no real importance and only served as a refueling and emergency airstrip.

The man who sat in the tree was a high ranking Partisans commander the strike team didn’t know of his real name, only his codename……. ‘Juex’ on this mission he served as the teams over watch scout sniper, he was dressed in a muddy ghillie suit the brown colour helping camouflage him with the tree as the bark on these practically trees were brown.
Juex was using his favorite sniper rifle; The Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum firing the .338 Lapua Magnum round he preferred it over a .50 cal as it was light and didn’t have as much as muzzle flash which at night would give his position away very quickly.

Tonights mission was easy. Sneak into the airport, steal a plane and leave.
The four men on the ground were well trained, two were the only other trained pilots in this sector Juex was the third, and the other two were the standard trained Partisan riflemen sporting the FN FAL semi-auto rifles the reason for carrying these was the opposite of why Juex had the Arctic Warfare Magnum they were big, loud and when you shot someone with on of these at 20 meters you knew he wasn’t getting up anytime soon.

“Stop!” Whispered Juex though his radio. “Theres one right in front of you.”

All four men stopped. Captain Robinson, the team leader slowly removed his silenced Colt M1911A1 and crawled his way to the enemy.

“Rob your right behind him” Whispered Juex.

Robinson stopped and looked around for the enemy troop, he found him just one meter from his left leg facing away from him.

Robinson stood up and slowly and silently behind him. He brought his weapon to his head and cocked it. It would be the last thing he would hear; a micro second later Robinson pulled the trigger and ended the man’s life right there. Robinson signaled to his team to get up and follow they hurriedly moved towards where the aircraft was parked. They soon spotted the aircraft by the passenger terminal, they kept close to the building so not to be seen by anyone they came round a corner and ran straight into a two man guard patrol. Both stopped and stared at each other, nether had saw this coming as both sides brought there weapons up to fire there was a flash of red as the two guards heads came cleanly off followed by the sound from the rifle.

“You owe me twenty bucks” Said Juex over the radio.

“We had them” replied Robinson

“Bull” replied Juex “Worry later, it looks like someone noticed you guys! Quickly make for the Plane!”

Robinson looked behind himself, he saw another two man patrol running towards them firing there weapons soon bits of tarmac were flying though the air. All Four cut and ran towards the intended target a ATR-72-500 Converted airliner Gunship with an extended range of over 4,000 nautical miles it had range and packing twin 40MM chain guns and a 20mm Vulcan MiniGun she had a fist to match the endurance.

All four boarded the aircraft; two made there way to the cockpit and began engine start up procedures the other two stayed near the door and gave cover fire while the pilots started the engines. Soon the men on the door were firing there weapons.

“We’re doing our best!” yelled back the 2nd pilot.

Soon a whining noise could be heard coming from the port engine followed by the 6 bladed propeller beginning to rotate. Soon the starboard engine whined and its propeller also began rotating, the pilots wasted no time letting the engines idle for checks and they began taxiing at the highest speed they good allow for. Soon they were coming up to the runway, but there was a problem. There was only one Taxiway which led to the north side of the 2.2km runway, 600m of runway may be good for a small single engine plane, but was not enough to get this bird in the air. This forced the pilots to taxi right down to the end of runway 22.

The pilots reached the end of the runway. The two rifleman closed the door and the aircraft began it’s take off run. The two Pratt and Whitney PW127F’s roared to life as they each produced over 2750 Shaft horse power after 1.5 kilometers they were traveling at 90 knots at 2km they hit 130 knots, still not enough.

“We’re not guna make it” said the First Officer.

“We’ll make it” Replied Captain Robinson.

There was thudding as the Aircraft over shoot the runway to the horror of Juex as he watched the aircraft; it was heading straight for one of the Airports anti-flood ditches which surrounded it. Ever so slowly the nose wheel began lifting. It stayed fixed there for some 20 odd meters before the main wheels began also lifting, the ditch came and went with the aircraft’s main wheels only a meter above it quickly the aircraft banked to the right.

“We are you going?” Asked Juex

“Going to say hello to our boys in Oz” replied Robinson.

And that was the last thing Juex would hear from them. Juex stayed in his hideout for another fifteen minutes to allow the occupying forces to search the area and return to there base.

Juex instead of slowly climbing down the tree simply let go and fell into the thick underbrush underneath the tree Juex got on one knee and searched for something. He quickly found a Como’d bag with a FN FAL he took it and slung it over his shoulder and then put the AWM into the bag as well as it’s ammo he then zipped the bag shut and tossed that too over his shoulder and then grabbed the FAL and held it in the normal fashion of across the torso and slow began making his way towards his headquarters buried under the costal sand dunes which lined the coast 9km away.

Four Hours later……..

Juex was panting heavily.

He hated the return trips.

The reason why was he had to sneak across some very difficult terrain and in order not to be track by satellite he had to remain undercover for as much as possible then after that he needed to cross 1km of very hilly sand dunes to make it to the entrance of the hideout. After much trekking he saw the entrance he made his way over the western side dune when he stopped. In front of him was a Blonde female. She was clutching a Scoped Styr AUG with 4x ACOG scope and was wearing desert fatigues she was watching the southern ocean waves crash onto the shore.
She sensed his presence and turned around.

“You’re alive!” she yelled

Juex said nothing. The girl ran up and hugged him and kissed him on the check.

“You guys get that ATR?” she asked.

“Yea we did” Juex replied

“You’s did well, come on we’ll go inside.

Heaven Shipyard Medical Bay Alpha, India Charlie

A male in a white coat opened Juex eyelids and flashed a torch in each.

“Theirs still reaction from his eyes” Said the Doctor

“Meaning?” Asked Flash.

“Means that his brain is still in control and his eyes still responded to light
inputs like they’d normally do.”

“Again I refer to my first quote”

“In layman’s terms it means the lights are on but I’m out to get Milk from the dairy”

“So he’s in a comma?”

“Basically”

“Then why didn’t you say that then?” asked Flash.

The doctor was about to reply but thought not too and just stood there and played dumb.

Someone slowly creeping into the room caught the corner or Flash’s eye.
He turned to see Larna entering.

Come in, don’t be scared.” He said.

She opened the door fully and walked in.

“Is he going to be ok?” She asked

“The doctors don’t know, the shrink think it might have to do with a surge of memories being unlocked and overwhelming his brain.”

“Like when you overload a computer with information and it shuts down to prevent damage to itself?”

“Basically, yes” replied Flash.

“So what happens to the mission?” ask Larna

“Well on this type of mission we’d simply cut and run. But since you are so deep we are going to give temporary command to Admiral Shadowalker. But however if Juex does not wake up soon we’ll have to find a more long term commander.”

“Ok sir, what now?”

“Well you’ll continue as planed, you will have to come up with a good excuse for Juex’s absence but that shouldn’t be a major problem”

“Yes sir”

Flash handed over a Folder

“The Names of all ships and their Captains”

Larna opened the folder and began reading.

******EYES ONLY******
SHIPS THAT ARE NOW PLACED UNDER THE COMMAND OF 1ST REAR ADMIRAL OF THE FLEET JUEX.

FLAG SHIP; U.W.S AJAX, COMMADER: 1ST REAR ADMIRAL JUEX

U.W.S PENNATH ADOR, COMMANDER: ADMIRAL SHADOWALKER (XO1)

C.S.S VOIN, COMMANDER: 2nd REAR ADMIRAL LARNA FURLOUGH (XO2)

U.W.S TE MANA, COMMANDER, CAPTAIN A. SHEQ-ABDUL

U.W.S TE KAHA, COMMANDER, CAPTAIN I.DEMETRI

C.S.S NEPOBEMIMYI, COMMANDER: CAPTAIN A.SMITH

C.S.S INVINICIBLE, COMMANDER: CAPTAIN P.BROWN

C.S.S REGRET, COMMANDER: COMMANDER Q.KIM

PIRATE SHIP WALKER, COMMANDER: COMMANDER L.WALKER

PIRATE SHIP HANNIBAL, COMMANDER: LIEUTENANT COMMANDER J.H.SMITH

PIRATE SHIP FACE, COMMANDER: LIEUTENANT COMMANDER T.PECK

K.S.S AH’TAK, COMMANDER: 2nd VOICE ALI LA HUT TAK

SHIP CLASS’S AS FOLLOW.
U.W.S AJAX/PENNATH ADOR- UGTO BATTLE CRUISER
C.S.S VOIN- ICC HEAVY CURISER
U.W.S TE MANA/TE KAHA- UGTO GUNBOAT DESTORYER
C.S.S NEPOBEMIMYI/INVINICIBLE- ICC ESCORT DESTORYER
C.S.S REGRET- ICC ASSAULT FRIGATE
PRIATE SHIP WALKER/HANNIBAL/FACE- PRIATE FRIGATE
K.S.S AH’TAK- BECK CLASS FRIGATE

“U.W.S?” Asked Larna

“Arr yes we had to change it because some hippies from the senate thought that since not all of the UGTO populace come from Earth it should be changed to suit.”

“And I’ve been promoted?” ask Larna

“Yes” said Flash with a smile

“Nice”

“Well shall we go met your new commander?” Asked Flash.

Larna and Flash got up and walked out of Juex’s hospital room and walked down the hall till they came up to the Officers mess/bar and found who they were looking for.

Admiral Shadowalker turned around and saw both Flash and Larna approaching him.

“Why my looked what the cat dragged in” he said

“Yeah it’s nice to see you too Admiral” said Flash

They both saluted each other.

“Did you read that folder I sent you Admiral?”

“Yes sir I did, and I have too say that it’s the biggest load of BS I’ve heard and anyone brave or better yet dumb enough to try this is mad”

“So a yes then” said Flash

“Hell yeah sir you know I love crazy.”

“Good then, this is 2nd Rear Admiral Larna Furlough she is now the acting
XO and was with Juex on the original mission.”

They light shock hands and kissed each other on the check.

“Nice to meet you.” Said Shadowalker

“Like wise” replied Larna.

“Right I’m going to leave you two to it, I have business to attend to.”
Flash walked away and Larna and Shadowalker turned and looked at each
other.

“I think we should go inspect the ships don’t you?” ask Larna

“We shall” replied Shadowalker with a smile.

Both turned and exited the Bar and made there way down the south facing
hallway towards the nearest ABV which would take them to ‘Lightbreakers dungeon’ and from there they can inspect the ships. After around five minutes onboard the ABV they saw the entrance to the docking yard where there ships were parked, they both jumped off at he same time and made there way towards the door the door guard requested there I.D’s and then pressed them though.

“Ok, since you are an ICC person I’d assume that you would have better experience with the ICC ships then I do” said Shadowalker

“That would be right yes sir, and same would be for you with UGTO ships” said Larna.

“And we nether know to much on the Pirate and K’luth vessels so we’ll just tag team them ae?”

Larna chuckled “yep”

They both walked up to a deck that gave them view of all the ships.

“Question is now…..which one first”

“We’ll start with the K’luth ae?”

“Sold”

Both made there way down to the K’luth Beck frigate K.S.S Ah’Tak commandeered by 2nd Voice Ali’ la, hut’ tak a K’luth Artisen caste who had defected to UGTO 5 years ago and helped the UGTO better understand K’luth as well how there crew system on board there ships work.

Ali was standing outside his ship supervising the loading of the ships hydroponics units which helps build the K’luth mini-eco system which in turns grows there animals which they feed on.

Although most of his ships crew did not want to defect to the UGTO they soon came to agree with there Captain and they would not regret it either, they were treated as whole hardly equals by most on the planet they lived on, at first they were outsiders then slowly they became accepted by those in the town they lived they married had kids like a normal human and lived out there lives peacefully, which for a K’luth more the warrior Caste members more of a torture so when they were called to go into battle once more they jumped at the chance and all bar three of the original crew were present.

Both Larna and Shadowalker approached carefully but Ali being the quick to notice soon saw them and spoke up.

“Ah may it be my commanders I see?” he asked.

“Yes it is” replied Shadowalker.

“And how may I help my lord?”

“We are just inspecting the ships” said Shadowalker

“Arr I see my lord” “this is the K.S.S Ah’Tak and I am 2nd voice Ali’ la, hut’ tak”

“I’m the 2nd in command of this fleet, Admiral Shadowalker and this is the acting XO 2nd rear Admiral Larna Furlough”

“Nice to meet you all, you said that the lead lord is not present?”

“No he is sadly in hospital in a coma in which he cannot get out of.” Said Larna.

“Oh no that isn’t good; you have my kindest regards my lady.”

“Thank you Ali”

“Well shell we? I will give my lord and lady a grand tour of Ali’s ship”

“we shall” replied both Admirals.

Meanwhile………

The sun bathed Juex face. He was sweating heavily and was burnt badly on his arms.

The Hot Southland summer sun was unrelenting by normal standards but it was further boosted by the ‘hole’ in the Ozone layer which in truth was not a hole as you can’t have ‘holes’ in a gas but a thinned part of the Ozone layer which stretched over not only Antarctica but the entire landmass of New Zealand. This caused New Zealand to have one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world due to the extra U.V rays getting though to the skin and made the radiant heat produced by the sun even stronger then anywhere else on Earth.

Juex rode shotgun in a 1983 Suzuki Swift he and the driver were driving north down Oreti beach heading towards the town of Riverton on a lunch run. They were traveling at 70 km on the soft side of the beach, opting to stay away from where the tide had socked the water incase the sand sucked them in and they would have to walk all the way down back to the south end of the beach where the HQ was located.

They drove past a track, being both teens they couldn’t hold back the urge to try run up it.

The driver Aaron twisted the steering wheel around to the left, dropped the clutch and shifted into 2nd gear and let the back end slide round.

“She slides well for a front wheel drive Aaron” yelled Juex, they also had the car’s sound system right up, so loud that the bass changed the air in
the car and the voices sounded like they were being vibrated.

“$@&$!!~~ yeah bro, old swift can do anything”

Aaron stopped the swift around 15m in front of the dune track they were about to try. He rived the engine 1300CC’s of pure Japanese might. They
both watched the hill, the engine riving then BOOM Aaron dropped the clutch and snapped the gear shift into 1st and the front wheels began spinning the engine then hit red lined at 6,000 revs, Aaron put it in 2nd and they flew up the hill they got half way when suddenly the clutch slipped into 1st again and the engine 8,000 revs any longer and the engine would blow. Aaron released the throttle and put the car into reverse and let the car roll back.

“Roll back” said Juex causally.

Aaron turned and headed back towards Riverton, but something was annoying Juex, he could hear voices in the distance they weren’t calling him but having a normal conversation sometimes about him.

“Is he going to be ok?” a female voice asked.

“The doctors don’t know, the shrink think it might have to do with a surge of memories being unlocked and overwhelming his brain.” Replied an unknown male voice.

It was like a dream. A dream you were so sure was not a dream, but he had no control over anything, what he said what he did or worser still what was going to happen next.

They soon got from the sand to the road and made there way along the coast towards the fish’n’chip shop they were passing a small patch of over grown under brush when suddenly a Army Jeep pulled out and troops hoped out and took firing positions.

Aaron slammed the brakes and slide the car sideways, both him and Juex looked at each other and nodded. They both opened there doors at the same time, since in New Zealand they drive on the left the driver is on the right side of the car putting Juex in front of the car and Aaron behind it.
Both slowly exited the vehicle with there hands up. The soldiers slowly began walking up to them in a hunched firing position when one noticed Aaron reaching for something inside the car. He was about to fire his weapon when Juex ripped out a pair of .44 Cal Desert Eagles from a duel wielding holster under his shirt tail and began moving forward, he first shot the person closest himself with the left Gun and the person about to shoot Aaron with the right, he then shot the troop on the machine gun on the Jeep with the left once again and then the driver with the right. It was all over in under 2.5 seconds, He then causally walked to the jeep and moved it back into the brush they’d come from but left the bodies on the road as Juex was heading back towards Aarons car when a clicking noise was heard.

Juex instantly knew the sound, the cocking of the firing hammer for a gun.

“You…you rebel bastard you, your guna die for what you’ve done.”

“You and what army?” replied Juex.

“Me and…..” there was a loud bang, Juex looked over and saw Aaron holding his Colt Python, barrel still smoking.

One thing that was noted early one by occupying forces was the choice of the partisans weapons, heavy hard hitting weapons that although heavy to lug around all day gave a bit more ‘job security’ as one Partisan commander said and as Juex once also said

“Why do the bad guys only get the cool guns? Why can’t the good guys have them for once, I mean why be stuck with girly little 9mm or .45 when you can blow your target away with a .357 or .44AE?”

“You own me” said Aaron.

“Like hell, I took all those others out before you could get your gun out.”

“What ever then”

They both got into the car and once again hit the road.

Back in 2270
“Well this has been the most interesting of trips Ali” said Shadowalker

“I am glad you liked it my lord”

“Yes thank you very much, as you understand we have to be on our way.” Said Larna.

“Arr yes I understand my lady do as you wish, I will be here to assist on any matters you may deem that needs to brought to my attention.”

“Thank you”

Larna and Shadowalker exited the K’luth ship.

“Well what now?” asked Shadowalker?

“We should go though the other ships, but I really cannot be bothered”
replied Larna.

“Shell we make headway then?”

“Yeah that’s a good idea” replied Larna.

Both Admirals made there way to there ships and got into the respected positions.

Admiral Shadowalker sat in his Command Chair and watched his view port.

“Com open voice transmission to all ships”

“Aye sir they all can hear you.”

“This is Admiral Shadowalker, I am now acting commander of this….this fleet in Rear Admiral Juex’s absence who is currently in a coma. We all send our deepest prayers to him and we all hope to see him wake up soon. However we must carry on. We will make our way to the Tau Ceti side of the Epsilon gate we’re I will tell Fleet Admiral Lazurkri to meet us. All ships will follow my Lead until we get though the doors and form up in a normal battle formation…..that is all”

“Aye Sir!” yelled back all the Captains at the same time.

The ship rumbled as the ships massive Ion Engines powered up.

“Helm release locks!”

“Aye sir locks are clear!”

“Com get those gates…..” The massive doors that enclosed the docking area began opening”

“Ahh never mind, looks like they saw us powering up.”

Admiral Shadowalker’s ship, now acting Flag ship of the fleet now named J Fleet by Shadowalker made its way to the Massive doors that enclosed Lightbreakers dungeon. The ship got past the opening and soon the Sun bathed them in sunlight as the shadow of the station.
Shadowalker put on a pair of Aviators and pulled out a cigar and lit it. He looked over towards the other ships forming up into the standard UGTO loose V battle Formation.

He looked straight ahead.

“Here goes nothing” he said.

“Comm open channel to all ships”

“Aye sir channel open”

“All ships will jump to the Transfer gate on my mark….1….2……3…………MARK!”

And then they were gone…….gone once again into the unknown universe to fight a largely misunderstood enemy to break the stalemate of this war, maybe just maybe something good might happen…… Or maybe something worse is about to come……

[ This Message was edited by: NZ-juex16 on 2011-01-21 04:37 ]

U.W.S Melborne

I.S.S Achilles

-Shadowalker-™
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-01-22 01:04   
Keeps gettin better.

Email -Shadowalker-™
tucker32
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-22 17:26   
sweeeeeeeet also when ur transiting from one point of view to anothher can u do something like
--------------------------------------------------------
^
^
this so we don't suddenly jump from one point of view to another suddenly without warning?

LightBreaker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-01-24 21:34   
I Just Love It ! More And More!! And Also I Love The LightBreaker Dungeons xD!
Faster Than Light!

Email LightBreaker
NZ-juex16
Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-01-28 18:33   
Back, was up in the North Island flying Gliders it was mint as. So expect to see some of the stroys and things we added in.

I'll begin writing chapter 11 in a few days i'm tried and sunburnt.

After reading what you guys have written i'll further add a bit here so you can get the full picture.

Juex is stuck in a coma, reliving his past memerys of when he was a Rebel. He has no control of what he does, he just a Passenger and he goe's though what he's done during that time, time in those dreams are not nesserly following eachother like in "modern times"

'J' Fleet is contiueing on there mission, as we progress further more finer details and Characters will be added (so none of you miss out)

And i ask one more thing outa yous.

Theres over 1700 views so far, yet only 3-4 regually post something, so i ask if you do regually read....but haven't posted anything, please do that way i know who is reading and tailer it all too further suit all.

Thanks!

U.W.S Melborne

I.S.S Achilles

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-28 19:57   
oh and by the way the desert egal fires 50 .cal rounds only you can not get .44 cal rounds.
[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2011-01-28 20:14 ]

merebear
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-29 10:29   
A very good story. still waiting to see what side he wil choose in the end

NZ-juex16
Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-01-29 20:45   
James your incorrect the Desert Eagle comes in 3 differnt Cals

.357 MAG
.44 MAG
.50 AE

More Info from the makers website; http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/small_arms/desert_eagle/Desert_Eagle.html

In a .357 Desert Eagle the mag fits 9 rounds
.44 fits 8 rounds to a mag
.50 has only 7

U.W.S Melborne

I.S.S Achilles

DarkBreaker Girl
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-29 22:30   
keep the good work !

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Page created in 0.034334 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR