- Weekly DarkSpace
05/18/24 +19.9 Hours
- Towel Day
05/25/24 +7.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » [1.701] Release Feedback
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
 Author [1.701] Release Feedback
Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-11-03 21:45   
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 11:41, Pantheon wrote:

Here are the current clamps, you can see why it's not added to the devlog (huge text incoming)

Tinyurl + Pastebin?

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-11-04 08:09   
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 15:18, Walrus of Apathy wrote:
Auras work on the same system as enhancements, only applied to everyone in a radius instead of just yourself.

I read it as:
1 Pulse Shield destroys maximum 60% objects in range.
2 Pulse Shields destroy maximum 72% objects in range. (assuming both ICC activate PS coincidentally)

But 72, // MT_PULSESHIELD, means "Pulse Shield Range" is capped at 72. I don't understand "72 range".

AdmiralChaos
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-11-04 08:31   
Scenario balancing is broken when two factions are allied agaisnt a third. You can effectively get everyone on the allied team and no one on the solo team.

Example: (cant remember the scenario or system name off the top of my head.. BD i believe.. Ahwa, Ooi, Andys planet ect) ICC + Kluth vs UGTO. The balancing system only works for faction not team.

Also there seems to be a bug on the website (maybe in-game too, havent looked) but several MI planets have a kluth fleets tag on them.
And bury you with honesty.

I'll make all your dreams come to life,
And slay them as quickly as they came.

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-11-04 10:57   
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 08:09, DiepLuc wrote:
But 72, // MT_PULSESHIELD, means "Pulse Shield Range" is capped at 72. I don't understand "72 range".

Weapons Damage is capped at 24, meaning it can't be raised more than 24%. So Pulse Shield is capped at 72, meaning it can't be raised higher than 72%... meaning 516gu is the furthest pulse shield is going to go.

Or did you think weapons damage was capped at 24 units of damage?

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-11-04 11:27   
I understand the same way like you Bard.
I just don't know what aura or enhancement that boost Pulse Shield range up to 72%.

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-11-04 12:28   
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 11:27, DiepLuc wrote:
I understand the same way like you Bard.
I just don't know what aura or enhancement that boost Pulse Shield range up to 72%.

Command Dreadnought.

Sheraton*XO*
Chief Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2013-11-04 20:46   
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 08:09, DiepLuc wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 15:18, Walrus of Apathy wrote:
Auras work on the same system as enhancements, only applied to everyone in a radius instead of just yourself.

I read it as:
1 Pulse Shield destroys maximum 60% objects in range.
2 Pulse Shields destroy maximum 72% objects in range. (assuming both ICC activate PS coincidentally)

You read it incorrectly IMO.

That is increasing of the pulse shield. Not the actual % of things destroyed.

-Sheraton

Twilit Keel Mountains traversed at last we met a dragon who spoke thus: \"Sheraton am I who interprets the signs.\"

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-11-05 23:14   
I was orbiting Demaret and the troops on it were all showing as trained, but when I started loaded some they sometimes turned into Rookies after they showed up in my cargo. I suppose it's possible it's desynch but I tried relogging and it was still happening, and there was no delay between the pods touching my ship and them appearing in my cargo.

Will try at a few other planets and see if it's repeatable.

Yup. Tried it at Wesley, Ocotat, and Earth. Loaded 10 troops that showed as Trained at each planet and they all turned into Rookies when they appeared in my cargo. Seems to be a bug with troops that spawn from Barracks, if I drop troops then pick them back up they keep their rank.
[ This Message was edited by: Talien on 2013-11-05 23:19 ]

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2013-11-05 23:18   
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 23:14, Talien wrote:
I was orbiting Demaret and the troops on it were all showing as trained, but when I started loaded some they sometimes turned into Rookies after they showed up in my cargo. I suppose it's possible it's desynch but I tried relogging and it was still happening, and there was no delay between the pods touching my ship and them appearing in my cargo.

been seeing this my self, when i dock with troops on my ship they become rookies when i undock

Email Borgie
Chewy Squirrel
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-11-05 23:26   
Did we just go backwards in version number?

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-11-05 23:50   
Someone accidentally deleted the log for 1.701, will work on getting it back up.

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-11-06 01:17   
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 23:14, Talien wrote:

Yup. Tried it at Wesley, Ocotat, and Earth. Loaded 10 troops that showed as Trained at each planet and they all turned into Rookies when they appeared in my cargo. Seems to be a bug with troops that spawn from Barracks, if I drop troops then pick them back up they keep their rank.
[ This Message was edited by: Talien on 2013-11-05 23:19 ]

Confirming that infantry which are dropped, rank up via combat and then are picked up do not seem to be affected.

Mortimer Aeinhardt
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2013-11-06 06:27   
Lol subscribers wear pants while the rest of us are buck naked in the lobby.

Null Pointer
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2013-11-06 14:55   
Game seems to be crashing alot, here's the Client.log:

http://pastebin.com/Atv0YiQJ

Seems to be nea the bottom
[ This Message was edited by: Null Pointer on 2013-11-06 14:55 ]

Novacat
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2013-11-06 15:24   
Command Devices - Considering how niche a lot of them are, it would be nice if you could swap them without having to be at a planet. As it is, I feel like I end up choosing the best all-round ones and not even considering the others. Also, some additional variety would be nice. I end up using double 'improved manuverability' buffs on my Command Carrier as they are the only ones that actually help combat, as opposed to the others that are either sensor oriented or oriented towards a specific situation (getting captured).

Command Carrier - This ship is fairly solid. So far I am fairly pleased with it. My only complaint is with the appearance, which, at this point, I dont see it changing at all, but I feel the point should be made. If a change could be made at all possible, at least give the option to use the Flagship Dreadnought as an alternate model.

Lack of Interdictor - As I have pointed out many months ago, it seems like most UGTO vs ICC fights end up being campfests, its very difficult for either side to attack the other because of planetary interdictors and the lack of portable interdictors.

Goto the website of Novacat
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021424 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR