No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Some UGTO ships needs to be weakened
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
 Author Some UGTO ships needs to be weakened
ArturK
Cadet

Posted: 2009-02-05 15:38   
Well, few more posts like that and a lot of people will begin to hate me. But what can I do? I like to complain )

K. Few moments ago we had a battle, Kluth vs UGTO. Actually, there were 5 Kluth dreads vs 1 UGTO EAD and 1 torp cruiser. The battle was fun, all kluth dreads were focusing fire on EAD. And still we were not able to kill him. We attacked at once as he jumped in, and he was able to jump out. Well, he had 1% hull, when he jumped out, but anyway, he resisted 5 dreads that were firing him with full guns at the same time. 5 vs 1!

We were not desynched.

So, dear devs, please, balance the UGTO ships. No other faction can fight 1 vs 5 ships of the same class.

Two types of ships need to be balanced:
EAD
Torpedo Cruiser

If they got so high fire power, make their armor weaker. Or let their armor remain as it is now, but decrease the firepower.

Plus, there was the idea, to increase the Kluth rotation rate, because we can attack only with front arc.

Well, I think that is all, that we discussed in the chat after the battle. If it is not, so please guys, feel free to add something here.

Goto the website of ArturK
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-02-05 15:57   
They're fine.

We use a point system, so no matter how much one ship is + in one area, you always make up for it. No ship in the game goes over those points.

Next time, try firing on the same arc, use more co-ordination, and for use your heads. It's about time YOU (the players) start thinking for yourselves and how to combat these problems. We're not here to hold your hands into every battle.

The EAD and TC have the most armour of their class in the game. This will not be changed. The upside, obviously, is that they have high armour HP. The downside is, they cannot cloak to avoid fire, and they cannot rotate their HP anywhere but where it already is. The only way to 'rotate', is to turn your ship, and then you lose large amounts of damage due to arcs being mostly fore-facing.

Quite honestly it surprised me that you lot didn't think to fire on the same arc instead of firing on him from all directions where he was most likely to be able to take it.
[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2009-02-05 16:03 ]

ssj4megaman
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:02   
Quote:

On 2009-02-05 15:38, ArturK wrote:
Well, few more posts like that and a lot of people will begin to hate me. But what can I do? I like to complain )

K. Few moments ago we had a battle, Kluth vs UGTO. Actually, there were 5 Kluth dreads vs 1 UGTO EAD and 1 torp cruiser. The battle was fun, all kluth dreads were focusing fire on EAD. And still we were not able to kill him. We attacked at once as he jumped in, and he was able to jump out. Well, he had 1% hull, when he jumped out, but anyway, he resisted 5 dreads that were firing him with full guns at the same time. 5 vs 1!

We were not desynched.

So, dear devs, please, balance the UGTO ships. No other faction can fight 1 vs 5 ships of the same class.

Two types of ships need to be balanced:
EAD
Torpedo Cruiser

If they got so high fire power, make their armor weaker. Or let their armor remain as it is now, but decrease the firepower.

Plus, there was the idea, to increase the Kluth rotation rate, because we can attack only with front arc.

Well, I think that is all, that we discussed in the chat after the battle. If it is not, so please guys, feel free to add something here.

I completely agree with this... I too was part of this battle and i will say it is NOT the first time i have seen this and not only with the ead.

Ugto needs alot of balancing.
Ugto have,
High power (battery)
Best firepower
More choices (type of armor etc)
Better/best armor
Very good and or Full arcs on many weapons.

Kluth as hunting ships and weapon what specialize on foward arcs need to turn faster, ugto can keep the better arcs.

and We need medium armor.. not completely.. But some of our armor should be medium like ugto.

The current balance in the game will make people leave, i am already getting fed up but will to see what happends.

Email ssj4megaman
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:05   
Quote:

On 2009-02-05 16:02, ssj4megaman wrote:
Ugto needs alot of balancing.
Ugto have,
High power (battery)
Best firepower

K'luth have the highest DPS.
Quote:

More choices (type of armor etc)

You can cloak, you have chitin armour, you have AHR.
ICC have reactive shields, active shields, planetary shields...
Quote:

Better/best armor

They have the best armour because they are a race designed around armour. ICC have the best shields because they're designed around shields. K'luth have cloak and repair capabilities in regards to both.
Quote:

Very good and or Full arcs on many weapons.

The EAD has two rear firing weapons, and very few side firing weapons. The TC has the same. You'll find the AD and AC are identicle in this fassion.
Quote:

Kluth as hunting ships and weapon what specialize on foward arcs need to turn faster, ugto can keep the better arcs.

K'luth ships turn faster than UGTO ones
Quote:

and We need medium armor.. not completely.. But some of our armor should be medium like ugto.

K'luth got a MASSIVE armour boost in 1.5.
Quote:

The current balance in the game will make people leave, i am already getting fed up but will to see what happends.

I can do this all day. Keep up the mis-informed and baseless facts.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2009-02-05 16:09 ]

ssj4megaman
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:06   
Quote:

On 2009-02-05 15:57, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
They're fine.

We use a point system, so no matter how much one ship is + in one area, you always make up for it. No ship in the game goes over those points.

Next time, try firing on the same arc, use more co-ordination, and for use your heads. It's about time YOU (the players) start thinking for yourselves and how to combat these problems. We're not here to hold your hands into every battle.
[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2009-02-05 15:59 ]

lol, all i can do is laugh.. i guess that means you or whomever needs to redo the point system. you telling me that the most overpowered race in the game should have a ship that acts like a station and be able to stand up to 5 FREAKING dread? are you serious? no wonder people are leaving again...

Email ssj4megaman
ssj4megaman
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:08   
Quote:

On 2009-02-05 16:04, Mods Fail and Change Names wrote:
QQ

let me guess what race you play?

Email ssj4megaman
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:09   
Quote:

On 2009-02-05 16:08, ssj4megaman wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-05 16:04, Mods Fail and Change Names wrote:
QQ

let me guess what race you play?

Judging by the fact that Pitch Black is a K'luth fleet, and the #1 K'luth fleet, and has always been the #1 K'luth fleet. I'd guess perhaps that he's a K'luth player.
[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2009-02-05 16:10 ]

ssj4megaman
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:10   

Quote:

Are you a dev? because if you just mentioned chitinous armor it shows you dont play kluth or havent for some time... chitin armor is the most useless thing in the game. wow.

Email ssj4megaman
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:11   
Quote:

On 2009-02-05 16:10, ssj4megaman wrote:

Quote:

Are you a dev? because if you just mentioned chitinous armor it shows you dont play kluth or havent for some time... chitin armor is the most useless thing in the game. wow.

Chitinous armour is very useful. Just because you cannot find a use for it, does not mean it is useless.

Nightsabre
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:12   
You need to also fix the SY abuse. I think one good way to fix this is to make it so that if you are being attacked or were attacked at a minimum of 30 seconds ago you cannot use a SY or jump off the map. If you jump off the map it should just warp you backwards 1k. That or if you've been attacked you cannot spawn a new ship for over a minuet so that these people cannot just runa way and spawn in a station just sitting there and if they get hurt again switch ships as many times as they want.

ssj4megaman
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:19   
Quote:

Chitinous armour is very useful. Just because you cannot find a use for it, does not mean it is useless.

ok then you take it and give us medium armor.. find a use for it.

Email ssj4megaman
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:20   
Quote:

They're fine.

The EAD and TC have the most armour of their class in the game. This will not be changed. The upside, obviously, is that they have high armour HP. The downside is, they cannot cloak to avoid fire, and they cannot rotate their HP anywhere but where it already is. The only way to 'rotate', is to turn your ship, and then you lose large amounts of damage due to arcs being mostly fore-facing.

Quite honestly it surprised me that you lot didn't think to fire on the same arc instead of firing on him from all directions where he was most likely to be able to take it.

Jack, seriously man. You dont know what u are talking about. I was there too. Since ead has 4 arcs and we are 5 dreads , mean we had to hit same arc/plate at least with 2 ships. Not hard to understand right?
Also what kind of a person/dev are u ? I feel you like salty salat cream. You always have something to say .. You always reply, use your head , they are fine , hit same arc. Lately you feel so uber than players base.. Anyway when did u last time play this game? Most of us played this game more than you and we know tactics.. So use your head before reply to a post and think about people experience...

Peace...

Nightsabre
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:22   
I do blieve taht I saw at least 3 ships on the same side right? so that would mean that thoes 3 hit the same arc. So even if the other 2 hit other arcs 3 hiting one should be enough.

ArturK
Cadet

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:31   
Quote:

They're fine.

And Jack, I was firing from one arc and took all the damage from EAD (I was a bite). 4 other dreads fired the other arc. They all attacked the same arc.

One more thing. You said that:

The EAD has two rear firing weapons, and very few side firing weapons. The TC has the same. You'll find the AD and AC are identicle in this fassion.

How much rear firing weapons does Kluth dread have? None, I think. EAD do not have very few side weapons. The whole bunch of beams and torps can be fired as a side weapon.
[ This Message was edited by: ArturK on 2009-02-05 16:38 ]

Goto the website of ArturK
ssj4megaman
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-05 16:31   
My request is simple along with many many other people who play kluth.. The devs play mainly ugto everyone know that. I want to devs to play kluth for at least a week to see what we are talking about. Its obvious even if we post screens its not going to show or prove anything because some people dont want to look at all sides...

Not the quick you dont know what you are talking about or QQ beause all the people who reply with that, we know know what race you play.

Email ssj4megaman
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020842 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR