- Weekly DarkSpace
05/18/24 +1.3 Days
- Towel Day
05/25/24 +7.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Some UGTO ships needs to be weakened
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
 Author Some UGTO ships needs to be weakened
Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-07 05:23   
Good that someone understands mu point even(adding the fact you are new for kluth, thumbs up )

AS you said that if there is 10 UGTOS attacking and there is 10 Kluth, and we dont stand a chance.
Not completly truth, they can be defited by very good teamwork(That Kluth most of the times can come up with) and lots on confusion to UGTO. But it should not always have to be like this. Only way there is to split up UGTO and pick em down 1 in time. But there is a flaw in this strategy, thanks to SY "abuse".

When a UGTO, ICC or a kluth even, dies he will spawn his next ship right out from the nearest gate or SY. SO it will be and endless fight untill enemy will log of to bed .

Adding that SY should get a Cooldown of some sort or then we go back to the old patch system that forces you to spawn that ship from the SY you docked at(Unless you logged the ship).

So as long Kluth cloak haves its weakness i really want EVERY Dev/UGTO/ICC to stop calling our cloak our strength(Cause it isint).

And for those who have been seing that we should go easy on Devs cause they work free for the games good.

I will then say ok i am glad ppl are doing good for the game, Thanks Devs.
But mabye you should put things in a important order like etc. whats more important, Making it possible to get you name on the ship? or fixing major Desync, bugs and other more important things like that?

I know its not just to write in the code fix cloak and its fixed but as simple as it is thats how it should be.

And if this is how you do it then i take back my words and say Keep up the good work, and plz just inform us what is the next thing to be fixed so we now, what we should whine about and what we should just wait for!

PS. Keep posting, my working day goes alot faster when i can read al the stuff here and post back hehe 4 and half hour to go sigh :/

Peace!

mannythepogs
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-07 05:38   
we'll we can repell the 10 UGTO with 10 Kluth, i agree, but we will be counting body bags and i tell you it will be more kluth in it.

and bytheway i think the dev's stop writing on this thread and start reading Only. Lol

So you're working and posting threads, lol, work work they are paying you for that... oooppps .. wait my boss is coming .. hahahhaha. For me 3hrs more. Where are you, we have 1hr difference in time zone. Im also at work. LOL.

Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-07 05:52   
Finland, Electronic salesman and my boss is out drinking and wont suprise me 4 hours left

[ This Message was edited by: Daedalus Bum on 2009-02-07 05:53 ]

mannythepogs
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-07 06:08   
Im working in Saudi, from Phils. (LOL). i could Online before you do. 2hrs. more.

[ This Message was edited by: mbllanes. on 2009-02-07 06:08 ]
[ This Message was edited by: mbllanes. on 2009-02-07 06:10 ]

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-07 10:23   
Quote:

On 2009-02-07 04:57, mbllanes. wrote:
Let me add the 5th weakness

we can still see the location of a ship by Observe Mode, it will not see your actual ship but it will fairly show your location in general, if your moving into position, the other using it will see that they are near. It an abuse, but how can you know one is that using it.

Other can use it, kluth, ICC, UGTO can use it, but the one greatly affected by it are the cloak ones that dont want to be seen.

I think it's time to remove that Observe feature. It's never had a use and it's too abusable. Is anyone actually gonna miss if it's gone? How many will even realize it's gone?

May I ask the devs how hard it would be to remove that feature? If it's not too difficult you should do it. If there's some sort of strange outcry from players that their beloved Observe mode is removed, you can then ask why they loved it

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-02-07 11:30   
I spent a few hours in the game as K'luth just now.

Cloak's absolutely fine. Honestly, looking at this thread, you're just jumping from one perceived issue to the other. Your faction is fine.

mannythepogs
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-07 12:11   
Quote:

On 2009-02-07 10:23, MrSparkle wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-07 04:57, mbllanes. wrote:
Let me add the 5th weakness

we can still see the location of a ship by Observe Mode, it will not see your actual ship but it will fairly show your location in general, if your moving into position, the other using it will see that they are near. It an abuse, but how can you know one is that using it.

Other can use it, kluth, ICC, UGTO can use it, but the one greatly affected by it are the cloak ones that dont want to be seen.

I think it's time to remove that Observe feature. It's never had a use and it's too abusable. Is anyone actually gonna miss if it's gone? How many will even realize it's gone?

May I ask the devs how hard it would be to remove that feature? If it's not too difficult you should do it. If there's some sort of strange outcry from players that their beloved Observe mode is removed, you can then ask why they loved it

I can answer this one .. ahemmmm

THe reason Observe Mode is there is for the MOD to listen to every faction are saying .. meaning . if we are discussing strategy, BUG abuse or simple chating .. MODE can see this.. it there way to control the game.

Of course once and a while a mode in other faction will listen to the strategy of the other one.. LOL human nature .. can't resist it especially if the going gets tough.

And don't delete this, people should know what Observe Mode does to MOD.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-07 12:36   
Quote:

On 2009-02-07 11:30, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
I spent a few hours in the game as K'luth just now.

Cloak's absolutely fine. Honestly, looking at this thread, you're just jumping from one perceived issue to the other. Your faction is fine.

Okay Jack, once in a life time ... You are right.. For me, cloak works too but not in every case...

Ok since everyone slept over this thread and relaxed , maybe we can resume posts.

This thread started very fast and flamed within minutes. As we can see player base is very sensitive towards comment of "everything is fine". You know this is only a game , but cant be a game without people and people have lifes. They get so mad because of their real life(like devs) for some reason and only place they can express their anger is the game. So Jack , (personal) If any of us insulted you or any dev member , please accept our apogolize.

Now i hope, i can explain kluth teory a bit for rest of faction mates. Since shipyards and spawn points became most important part of the game and since gates work for only travel between servers and with reduced jump fuel, battles only happens near planets. So for the fact of Darkspace strategy , u need to cap neareast planet second planet to yours.Defenders also know what they have to protect . Neareast planet to enemy. Most of the time planet in cluster has 4000-5000 gu difference between them and what most ugto do is build alot of sensor platforms. In this case when a kluth fleet want to suprise ugto planet and defenders, kluth starting to get pinged from 1000gu minimum. So normaly, in deep space if a mandy or siphon has 22 signal , they start have 40-50 signal.

So, having a signal of 40, means 40 second to uncloak and another 40 seconds to cloak. That makes 80 seconds at total. So when a kluth hit "v" button, from the first second it is visible to enemy and as u know kluth cant fire without uncloaking fully, that gives a huge advantege to enemy and they wipe kluth easly within minute because of weak armor kluth has. Honestly, the second chitinious armor is useless in those cases. Because of self experience i know , i get immediatly 100% system damage at 99% hull because of ugto flux. If we dont have ahr on, we are toasted in that case(cant imagine how does icc deal with it). This also does happen between big fleets without sensor platforms. Also, our own ecm , makes our planet vunereable. We cant dock and get repair at our planet if there is enemy fighters around . They just bomb our planets using our ecm which we use to counter their eccm ships. So ,from the point of kluth it is ironic.

And second part, is about ead. I am sure ead is fine on table and it is balanced at any test. I am sure an alpha of siphon is stronger than ead alpha. I am certain about that. But this isnt the problem. In a real fight between an ead and siphon everything results different. I will try to explain and hopely i can show my point of view. First of all , every experienced player of ugto , has 2 kind of ships. One with abl and one with reflective depends on who he/she is going to fight. Since ,in this game, no one sits and fire, kluth AM torps hits absolutely nothing but station(hell even i see ugto dreads dodging SIs) .If ugto has reflective a kluth siphon have to use 40% more energy to fire just to breach ugto armor. We know ugto suppose to have good armor but , in moving ship cases , we can only hit with ruptors. And using raptors 3 times fully leaves us with no energy and we cant hull ead still. We know ead do less damage with his alpha but , we also know ead have faster fire rate and it's torps hit the target because of velocity. So if we gather those cases, ugto armor, kluth energy useage, cant hit with torps, soft armor,ead weapon cooldown/fire rate , yes ,Ead owns siphon.

Peace..

Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-07 12:37   
granted kluth arent meant for 1 on 1 or 10 on 10 engagements up front, its a tactics based faction; ever hear of the wolf pack?

Email Sens [R33]
Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-07 12:52   
Really cant belive jack so stubborn?

Do you really think a few hours will do it?
Some days i play noon Pings me, sometimes al the time.
Even if the Pining is not your problem is should be removed.
As for what Pahkos said about flux and everything i agree.

Really thought there could be some reason in Devs but apperently not.

Just a few test playing kluth tells you nothing. Being in a combat where enemy wants to kill yo any way they can.
They will use every trick in the book to kill ya SY abuse pining flux annything that can just kill you.
Thats when you will realize that cloak does not work as it should.

But then again playing UGTO as you always you probly will never now what a Kluthie means.

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2009-02-07 14:03   
Edit to apologize to Daedalus Bum. I should not have singled you out. Although I stand by the majority of my post, I was wrong to name names and regret doing that.
[ This Message was edited by: Rae on 2009-02-07 21:12 ]

Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-07 15:00   
Grow up Rae.

I didint start speaking of other problems in this topic i just continued.
i havent said that flux is a problem, just said its 1 of the things that makes cloak worthelss as using chit armor as Pahkos explained to us NOT ME.

Am just saying stuff many other have brought up at this topic and say what I want to say of em.

And i havent been meany to several DEVS, just one, JACK.

Cause he only got a one mind track. "Use you head" "Everything is fine"
Shouldnt use those words if they have no clue what we mean and even if they do they should first look into it and after that say what they think ( does not mean a few how flying with a kluth ship will show the flaws.

Seriously Jack do you think that we experience the bugs/flaws al the time?
I would not pay for a game that is so bugged.

As many ppl have said, Devs play as kluth for a week or longer and play seriously with the players then you might understand what we mean.

And for the record RAE, i wont quit playing, cause i can live with the bugs.
BUT IT DOESENT MEAN I CAN'T BRAG ABOUT EM!

I Pay I Play

And if you think saying that Jack is stubborn is a bad thing, i count that jacks says that "we should use our heads" as a insult ( same thing as saying that we are stupid).

Like after a couple of years ppl dunno that hitting same arc is actually a good thing, comoon.

Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-07 15:06   
And adding to your comment of that we have no right to post what we want?
As ive been paying for many years in this game.

GOD DAMN i have the right to say what i think!
Its another thing if Devs do something about it.
Cause its not my game. So they deside how it is.
But if several Kluth feels the same way about something as in this topic.
They might consider the fact a bit more.

So Rae as you have no real comment in this topic either, why dont you just stop putting AL KINDS OF CRAP IN THE FORUMS as you call it!

And quit playing if you cant take a few Threads here and there.
If you think game is OK! go and play then, dont get involved in this? really dont get ya.

And for Jack.
Do you really want me to open a new thread for each bug?
Even when ppl have been talking about lots of bugs in this thread?
If you want that i can start a new topic for each Bug i seems to be in the game!
[ This Message was edited by: Daedalus Bum on 2009-02-07 15:09 ]

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-07 15:13   
May I ask what some Kluth are considering is broken about cloak? I haven't noticed any problems aside from the desync issue a while back that was fixed. We can be pinged, which is intended, we cannot fire immediately after uncloaking which is also intended, and if there's a lot of eccm it takes us longer to cloak, again also intended.

The thing I don't like and may consider a bug is when UNcloaking with lots of eccm in the area, it takes longer to fully uncloak and fire your weapons. That I don't think is intended. With enough eccm you are just sitting there vulnerable while you watch your signature slowly rise to a point where you can begin firing.

mannythepogs
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-07 15:53   
Quote:

On 2009-02-07 14:03, Rae wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-07 12:52, Daedalus Bum wrote:
Really cant belive jack so stubborn?

Do you really think a few hours will do it?
Some days i play noon Pings me, sometimes al the time.
Even if the Pining is not your problem is should be removed.
As for what Pahkos said about flux and everything i agree.

Really thought there could be some reason in Devs but apperently not.

Just a few test playing kluth tells you nothing. Being in a combat where enemy wants to kill yo any way they can.
They will use every trick in the book to kill ya SY abuse pining flux annything that can just kill you.
Thats when you will realize that cloak does not work as it should.

But then again playing UGTO as you always you probly will never now what a Kluthie means.

Thank you Pakhos for that well written civil post. Daedalus Bum, are you the only person playing kluth? Can you read? Or better yet, DO you read? You seem awful ignorant and confrontational, with snide comments that provide no help. This post originated with a complaint about the EAD, and you have managed to badmouth the Mods, Devs, and completely sidestep the post and now you're complaining about SY abuse, flux, cloak etc. Why don't you keep your uggy and kluthy biases to yourself and maybe open your mouth when you've got something intelligent to say. If you'll do that then I promise not to be a troll and rag your ass for being lame.

Dammit, I hate being a troll, but I hate people that refuse to listen and are being intentionally stubborn. To recap this whole thread so far, here we go

Desync issues
whine
whine
post from devs saying desync is a priority
whine
badmouth devs
whine
complain
badmouth devs
Staff is looking into it
more whining
Rae being an ass
more whining
yet more whining

Y'all get the gist? No one wants to hear you whine, no one wants to hear me rant. Get over it and show the staff some respect. Your $9.99 a month doesn't give you the right to trash the forums with crap. THE STAFF KNOW THERE ARE ISSUES, AND AS STATED DON'T INVOLVE JUST THE EAD.

If this game is bugging you so much, then maybe you should just leave.

[ This Message was edited by: Rae on 2009-02-07 14:05 ]

Rant whatever you want ... everyone is entitled to his own opinion. And by the way you post you havent read the whole Lot especially the first 2 pages which pisses most of the kluth players here.

People complain because they Love the game and they want to enjoy it, your post is not being helpfull, mind you.. they have spent more time playing this game than you. They have invested time and money, hell maybe there IRL as well for this game.. Then some $#%$%# telling them this. Grow up and Listen, this is not just one people complaining.

I dont want to RANT but your post is forcing other people to be nasty

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022018 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR