Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » [1.7] Soft-release Feedback
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
 Author [1.7] Soft-release Feedback
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 05:27   
Quote:
On 2013-10-27 23:12, Bardiche wrote:
Does capping yield 1.1 ships captured per time, or is the server incorrectly applying the subscriber's 10% prestige boost to everyone?

So I'm interested in investigating this. Could I get someone to like, help me out here? I want to try building a platform with the same engineer for someone with and someone without subscription. If working as it should then one person should get more prestige but the weird 1.1 ships captured per capture has me on edge.

AdmiralChaos
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 06:55   
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 05:27, Bardiche wrote:
Quote:
Does capping yield 1.1 ships captured per time, or is the server incorrectly applying the subscriber's 10% prestige boost to everyone?

So I'm interested in investigating this. Could I get someone to like, help me out here? I want to try building a platform with the same engineer for someone with and someone without subscription. If working as it should then one person should get more prestige but the weird 1.1 ships captured per capture has me on edge.

Ive also noticed this with kills, deaths and planet captures as well. (For non subscribed players grouped with a subscribed players. The .1 being added to the non subscribed)
[ This Message was edited by: AdmiralChaos *FL* on 2013-10-28 06:56 ]
And bury you with honesty.

I'll make all your dreams come to life,
And slay them as quickly as they came.

AdmiralChaos
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 06:59   
Quote:
On 2013-10-27 23:08, Fatal Incinarator |SoT| wrote:
Going into Kaus Borealis through Pavonis Gate 2 results in a disconnect from the game that forces you to reconnect. I and others have tried several times and we can't get into that sector.

^ I thought Jack had a fix for it, but I tried again a few times and no luck getting in again.

Boerenkool
Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 08:27   
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 06:55, AdmiralChaos *FL* wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ive also noticed this with kills, deaths and planet captures as well. (For non subscribed players grouped with a subscribed players. The .1 being added to the non subscribed)
[ This Message was edited by: AdmiralChaos *FL* on 2013-10-28 06:56 ]

huh? grouping system changed again? i thought grouping can only earn you bonus prestige. so if a friendly member caps a ship you dont get a cap point. Or did you mean that when grouped with a subbed player, you get the 10% bonus yourself, so when you cap a ship yourself, you get 1.1 cap point?

oh and btw:i get+10% pres for being subbed? oooh joy didnt know that

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-10-28 09:00   
There was a flaw with the 10% being applied to everyone. Thas has been rectified. Only subscribed players get the 10% now.

AdmiralChaos
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 09:04   
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 08:27, God Almighty wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 06:55, AdmiralChaos *FL* wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

[ This Message was edited by: AdmiralChaos *FL* on 2013-10-28 09:05 ]

huh? grouping system changed again? i thought grouping can only earn you bonus prestige. so if a friendly member caps a ship you dont get a cap point. Or did you mean that when grouped with a subbed player, you get the 10% bonus yourself, so when you cap a ship yourself, you get 1.1 cap point?

oh and btw:i get+10% pres for being subbed? oooh joy didnt know that

I believe its bugged, grouping is only intended to give bonus prestige.

But it seems that if anyone is grouped with a subscribed player they gain .1 in whatever that person does (I assume, its hard to know if repair/combat/engineering does it)

So if I'm grouped with you. (I'm subscribed) and I decide to charge into a group of UGTO and die. You'll gain .10 deaths.

This seems to be the theory anyway. I cannot confirm because I haven't actually tested it. I only really thought about it after Bard mentioned it. (You can look at players who only started playing after the bonus prestige grouping and see they have stats like 25.2 kills/48.6 deaths ect.)

Edit: looks like Jack fixed it before I could finish typing lol

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2013-10-28 09:13   
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 09:04, AdmiralChaos *FL* wrote:

But it seems that if anyone is grouped with a subscribed player they gain .1 in whatever that person does (I assume, its hard to know if repair/combat/engineering does it)

So if I'm grouped with you. (I'm subscribed) and I decide to charge into a group of UGTO and die. You'll gain .10 deaths.

This seems to be the theory anyway. I cannot confirm because I haven't actually tested it. I only really thought about it after Bard mentioned it. (You can look at players who only started playing after the bonus prestige grouping and see they have stats like 25.2 kills/48.6 deaths ect.)

Grouping will only ever give you bonus prestige. It filters it out .

AdmiralChaos
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 10:07   
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 09:13, Pantheon wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 09:04, AdmiralChaos *FL* wrote:

Grouping will only ever give you bonus prestige. It filters it out .

Love the group system, wouldn't have it any other way sir.

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 10:56   
I adore the little icon that tells you whether you've been spotted or not.

*Neon*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2013-10-28 14:09   
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 10:56, Bardiche wrote:

what?

Joe dirt
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2013-10-28 18:10   
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 10:56, Bardiche wrote:

as if being shot up isn't enough we need an icon

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
Page created in 0.020044 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR