Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » read, mostly for kluth
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
 Author read, mostly for kluth
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-27 15:22   
A few mins ago, the Uggies launched an 8 shroom assault on Mycopia, Luyt from the Cinci gate. A devious dictor manuever by Borgie caused the shrooms to be separated, and trapped individually. Resulting in a bunch of Kluth dreads decloaking on each isolated station and killing them one by one.

6 stations and at least 2 dreads taken out.

Quick thinking by Borg.

I've logged, but the battle still goes on.

[ This Message was edited by: Kenny_Naboo[+R] on 2011-02-27 15:22 ]

Knightfall
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-27 16:34   
Quote:

On 2011-02-27 15:22, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:
A few mins ago, the Uggies launched an 8 shroom assault on Mycopia, Luyt from the Cinci gate. A devious dictor manuever by Borgie caused the shrooms to be separated, and trapped individually. Resulting in a bunch of Kluth dreads decloaking on each isolated station and killing them one by one.

Quick thinking by Borg.

After that we pushed into Cinci, killed a few more stations/dreads, but were repulsed by a repaired fleet. Now we are fighting over Luyten, with heavy damage to both sides, but in favor of K luth.

Too bad I have to log now too.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-02-27 17:22   
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

To Earth! We will not be free of the tyrants less we push them back to their home. Then, there when they are rocked back onto their heels, we shall see the fracture created by our defiance! Fight strong and brave; our numbers shall grow!

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-27 19:47   
Admiral Wilson hangs on to his command chair as his ship slowly blows the shroom to bits.

C.S.S TITANIC, COMBAT DREAD, EAFS

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL

-Admiral Wilson

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-27 21:49   
Quote:

On 2011-02-27 16:34, JediMaster wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-02-27 15:22, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:

Quick thinking by Borg.

After that we pushed into Cinci, killed a few more stations/dreads, but were repulsed by a repaired fleet. Now we are fighting over Luyten, with heavy damage to both sides, but in favor of K luth.

Too bad I have to log now too.

And logged back on an hour ago to find most of SA n PB logged and Luyt back in the Uggies hands.

If this swings back and forth, it's gonna be an exciting week!

pew pew pew pew pew.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-28 12:04   
Whenver I see more than 10 stations in F2, regardless red or green, I simply log. Not because I'm afraid of station, but my computer denies to progress (8 missles + 8 fighters) * 10 = 160 objects exchanging from side to side in game.
Damn, now I'm not waiting for new cruiser. I really want new station. What's the point to have 2 scanner on ICC SS?

Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-28 13:53   
Quote:

On 2011-02-28 12:04, chlorophyll wrote:
Whenver I see more than 10 stations in F2, regardless red or green, I simply log. Not because I'm afraid of station, but my computer denies to progress (8 missles + 8 fighters) * 10 = 160 objects exchanging from side to side in game.
Damn, now I'm not waiting for new cruiser. I really want new station. What's the point to have 2 scanner on ICC SS?

I thought about making a thread for the 2 scanners, but I realized I make too many threads as is, and that the devs probably already know.

Bet no1 else noticed tho, SS was pretty useless before .

Interdictor: (DS) A planetary emplacement or Cruiser Class vessel capable of preventing FTL travel in a certain radius.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-28 19:06   
Quote:

On 2011-02-28 12:04, chlorophyll wrote:

This is the problem with StationSpace.
1. We need class limits for both dreads and stations.
2. Pres loss for losing stations and dreads should be increased dramatically

As for the new layouts, I hope they buff cruisers, and reduce the hull/armor repair rate across the board for all factions and ships. And of course, no buffs for dreads and stations pls. They're powerful enough as they are.

Since ICC are the weakest faction ATM (or so they claim), and by virtue of shielding that is supposed to provide an additional layer of protection, shield rep rates should remain where it is.

[
[ This Message was edited by: Kenny_Naboo[+R] on 2011-02-28 19:09 ]

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-28 20:31   
you know something i bet if everyone put their computer specs up when they make these post.

you would find at least 25 percent (that do the most whining about lag)

have a crappy gpu.

take a look at me i never get lag.

my frames however go through the floor when 10 stations log in. (per side so thats a total of 20 stations missles plus assortment ships)

now some one is either going to troll this or not use their brain and say its lag.

difference between lag and gpu backing up

[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2011-02-28 20:39 ]

MarineKingPrime
Marshal
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-02-28 20:53   
Quote:

On 2011-02-28 20:31, jamesbob wrote:
you know something i bet if everyone put their computer specs up when they make these post.

you would find at least 25 percent (that do the most whining about lag)

have a crappy gpu.

take a look at me i never get lag.

my frames however go through the floor when 10 stations log in. (per side so thats a total of 20 stations missles plus assortment ships)

now some one is either going to troll this or not use their brain and say its lag.

difference between lag and gpu backing up

[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2011-02-28 20:39 ]

its lag

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-28 21:19   

I don't think it's lag as in a connection lag.

It's more of the server bogging down, handling all of the missiles and fighters being spammed.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-28 22:39   
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 19:06, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:
Since ICC are the weakest faction ATM (or so they claim), and by virtue of shielding that is supposed to provide an additional layer of protection, shield rep rates should remain where it is.

ICC is not weakest. The current layout is just wrong: 2 core weapon on ICC SS while 4 core weapon on UGTO SS and Hive. Same for other ship. When ICC has the same core weapon as 2 other factions, ICC is a monster with its highest DPS. You can dodge QST at 500gu in a des, but it's harder to to dodge IC. ICC also has the longest range and widest angle, making their ships extreme. And the mighty V.

What we have to do is to wait 1.7 as 1.6x is all about planets. It's 1.65 in beta so it won't be long.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-28 22:54   
Quote:

On 2011-02-28 22:39, chlorophyll wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 19:06, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:

ICC is not weakest. The current layout is just wrong: 2 core weapon on ICC SS while 4 core weapon on UGTO SS and Hive. Same for other ship. When ICC has the same core weapon as 2 other factions, ICC is a monster with its highest DPS. You can dodge QST at 500gu in a des, but it's harder to to dodge IC. ICC also has the longest range and widest angle, making their ships extreme. And the mighty V.

What we have to do is to wait 1.7 as 1.6x is all about planets. It's 1.65 in beta so it won't be long.

Doesn't change the fact that repair rates are still stupid.

And that's what makes the UGTO stations nigh unstoppable. Because rep rates outstrips damage taken. And that's also why Kluth ships come back very fast because when depots/supp plats and AHR work together, the rep rate is incredible. But this is not as bad as the Shrooms because they aren't as durable.

Something needs to be done about the hull/armor rep rate. I hope they limit each ship to 3 drones max per ship (including their own drones, if any). While slow, this also might work out, as on a 12 depot planet, instead of one ship being repped quickly, 4 ships can be repped at a more realistic rate.

And yes, ICC needs more teeth in the form of guns, and not missiles.

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-03-01 18:24   
ICC will have more teeth when the Cruiser/Dread changes are in. HC with no missiles and more cannons will be very nice, and if the Combat Dread gets the same treatment.....well, it won't be useless anymore.

Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-01 21:36   
Quote:

On 2011-03-01 18:24, Talien wrote:
ICC will have more teeth when the Cruiser/Dread changes are in. HC with no missiles and more cannons will be very nice, and if the Combat Dread gets the same treatment.....well, it won't be useless anymore.

MD with 30 Phoenix missiles, make it so!

Then we'll see how close to fargo rock your station spam gets .

Interdictor: (DS) A planetary emplacement or Cruiser Class vessel capable of preventing FTL travel in a certain radius.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Page created in 0.047774 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR