Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » read, mostly for kluth
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
 Author read, mostly for kluth
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-23 09:54   
Do you guys want this Sagi map?

Kaepora
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-23 11:09   
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 07:31, coldven0m wrote:
I hope the new ship layouts will restore some balance, especially to ICC......too many players go for UGTO...no idea why, the ships all look the same and boring, ICC and K'luth ship designs are much more inventive. Also i think a lot of people just defect to UGTO anyway because they follow the crowd, these people are foolish in a lot of respects because unless somthing changes soon UGTO will be fighting noone but AI..............

*cough*jamesbob*cough* .

A new map is in high demand. Alternatively, if you hate fighting over rargo fock all the time, just put orbiting planets back in . Every day, a new planet is next to the luyten gate!

*Obsidian Shadow*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-23 12:43   
@chlorophyll

if that kind of map was implemented i'd feel sorry fpr the poor lobsters getting stuck between UGTO and ICC

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-23 17:20   
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 12:43, Chaos Legion wrote:
@chlorophyll

if that kind of map was implemented i'd feel sorry fpr the poor lobsters getting stuck between UGTO and ICC

I would feel sorry for all factions, cuz the MI have shiny death beams.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-23 17:32   
Quote:

On 2011-02-21 12:26, Ravendark wrote:
there is a fact, that UGTO definetly holds way to much territory. we sometimes step out and take a system. but i never noticed ICC actualy do anything sigificant.
and mostly when i log in, i find most if our faction messing up the ICC.
now i really want to know why? why are we almost always invading the ICC? i expect some answers on this matter.

i assume that it because they are so much easier to take out, than UGTO. i think that is pathetic... (nothing personal uggies) UGTO has surperior armor and numbers, and yet two weaker factions go pick on eachother. WHYYYYYY??
im not suggesting the alliance, only that we stop attacking ICC so much and turn to other fronts and ICC should do the same. (im refering as "we" since im kluth, and i alone cant do much).

[ This Message was edited by: Ravendark on 2011-02-23 09:44 ]

main reason icc is more fun to fight, ugto when there beaten spam stations on ya untill you log so they can recap there space. plus icc players annoy us in /yell so we wipe em off the map.

Email Borgie
jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-23 18:32   
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 11:09, Kaepora wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 07:31, coldven0m wrote:
I hope the new ship layouts will restore some balance, especially to ICC......too many players go for UGTO...no idea why, the ships all look the same and boring, ICC and K'luth ship designs are much more inventive. Also i think a lot of people just defect to UGTO anyway because they follow the crowd, these people are foolish in a lot of respects because unless somthing changes soon UGTO will be fighting noone but AI..............

*cough*jamesbob*cough* .

A new map is in high demand. Alternatively, if you hate fighting over rargo fock all the time, just put orbiting planets back in . Every day, a new planet is next to the luyten gate!

first off that person is not me

and second i wonder why orbiting planets were removed

oh yeah about the same reason the defence bases were ultra nerfed and the map rearranged

silly people using laptops to play this game claiming its the server causing all the lag even those they are stupidly running their laptops on max settings.

heres a thought either a get a dedicated gaming laptop or GET A DESKTOP UPGRADE.

now back to the topic at hand.

a much simpler way to deal with this problem is to just remove the gate connecting icc to kluth.

everybody wins because everyone has no choice but to either a wormhole or long jump (overextending supply lines)

or b they attack luythren first.

either way ugto gets some more fighting and icc doesn't get pwned so quickly
[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2011-02-23 18:34 ]

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-23 21:09   
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 17:32, Borgie wrote:

main reason icc is more fun to fight, ugto when there beaten spam stations on ya untill you log so they can recap there space. plus icc players annoy us in /yell so we wipe em off the map.

Proven just a few hours ago.

Kluth attacked R33 and seized 2 clusters; Haven/Grace and Skyline/Incarnath, with the use of 5 or 6 dreads and 2 stations for support (not frontline, mind you They're deathtraps! )

UGTO responded later with a station spam.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-23 21:36   
but i do love killing stations

Email Borgie
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-23 22:47   

Pres gain was good though. Probably for both sides.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-24 08:43   
ooh yeah. gained over 8k in about 3 hours of game play. and thats just with my krill.

Email Borgie
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-24 10:05   
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 17:20, SpaceAdmiral wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 12:43, Chaos Legion wrote:
@chlorophyll

I would feel sorry for all factions, cuz the MI have shiny death beams.

It's easy to re-capture the planet.
It's more interesting that you have job to do everytime you log in as AI never sleep, instead of waiting for other players.
You don't need to feel pity for Kluth in Sagi, Chaos. Cause even in Ursa Minor, Luth already stays in between UGTO and ICC and they're still fine.
Quote:
On 2011-02-24 08:43, Borgie wrote:
ooh yeah. gained over 8k in about 3 hours of game play. and thats just with my krill.

That's because there are enough dreads and stations for you to alpha. If Sagi are crowded with cruisers and destroyers (as people are calling for several times), then you hardly archieve such incredible prestige.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-24 13:35   
Quote:

On 2011-02-24 10:05, chlorophyll wrote:

That's because there are enough dreads and stations for you to alpha. If Sagi are crowded with cruisers and destroyers (as people are calling for several times), then you hardly archieve such incredible prestige.

Exactly. If they bring their shrooms to rush, simply alpha like hell till your hull hits 20% then e-jump, cloak and run. Gonna be good pres to go around.

But if the MV works out to be cruisers and such, then pres gain is gonna be reasonably paced.

Hint hint devs.... Increase pres loss for Dreads and Stations

Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-25 04:11   
Because ICC is so pathetic and unable to move into Luyten. Guess what they did today when K'luth was moving into Cinc?

Tada! History repeats itself.

I wonder what happens next?

[ This Message was edited by: Nightmare Reaper on 2011-02-25 04:12 ]

Thernhoghas
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-02-25 06:30   
Quote:

On 2011-02-25 04:11, Nightmare Reaper wrote:
Because ICC is so pathetic and unable to move into Luyten. Guess what they did today when K'luth was moving into Cinc?

Tada! History repeats itself.

I wonder what happens next?

[ This Message was edited by: Nightmare Reaper on 2011-02-25 04:12 ]

and guess what was going on when I was playing last time (been quite a while, 'cause my wifi is a total mess atm -.-)................

ICC attacked luyten multiple times over a few days and Kluth attacked tau.

There are players who still don't realise that ICC and Kluth have to work together to break the ugto borders; but don't dare to blame it all on ICC -.-

Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-25 06:56   
There's a difference between one rogue ship refusing to meet up with the rest of the group in R33 compared to an entire faction that was online at the time making a push into Eri to take out K'luth shipyards.

They were warned about the cease fire and that we would pull out on Cinc to defending Eri. They responded with "I don't care."

Which is kind of amusing, that was the same response I received last time this occurred. Guess what happened after then? 6+ months of fighting at fargo rock!

It seems ICC like fighting there because they seem to be trying their hardest to get both factions coming down on them again.
[ This Message was edited by: Nightmare Reaper on 2011-02-25 07:00 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021836 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR