No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
 Author Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-11-03 15:18   
I like switchy

Oh well.....mess with the best...die like the rest

Full steam ahead, on with the next part!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash {DA-UGTO} {=FI=} on 2004-11-03 15:18 ]

Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-11-03 19:05   
Once more You have forgeten about Linna's small fleet of ships. SO I have NO ideal what to write for my second chapter. Or should I just wing it and have them join up near Titan for the defence and then during the defence Linna is capured?

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-11-03 20:44   
The main battle is to take place in two parts - one in the afformentioned Neptune orbit, and the other part is to take place elsewhere in the solar system. I really have a set idea as to what ships are to progress where. If you want to take the side story after the battle of Neptune & have the Sobek lost on her own & run your side story from there I'm sure I can accomidate - problem is that I already announced that the three ships (Charger, Sobek, Diligent) are in Neptune star space, which is why Nub takes the fleet there for the stand.

I'll see what I can do, I'll try to catch ya online to give you some more info (if it leaks there will be some cappage of BSS planets! )

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-11-03 21:02   
Well Linna it is Coeus's story, he's not going to change his thinking style just to suit you

Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-11-03 21:24   
I have NOT seen any menttion of the ships I have posted about within my fic Within twilight AND I have also Reread tand looked though it many times Thats Why I chose after the jump into the Warmhole as I"VE NOT read anything about them since. I may be blind and missing it, But I'll reedite the fic and wait.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-03 21:52   
good stuff coeus

Email Meko
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-11-03 21:52   
Quote:

On 2004-11-03 21:24, Linna Yamazaka 1st RA {Absolut} wrote:
I have NOT seen any menttion of the ships I have posted about within my fic Within twilight AND I have also Reread tand looked though it many times Thats Why I chose after the jump into the Warmhole as I"VE NOT read anything about them since. I may be blind and missing it, But I'll reedite the fic and wait.

Its HIS fanfic NOT yours, he doesnt HAVE to follow anything you do in yours Linna...

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-11-03 22:15   

From Chapter 12
Quote:
Glancing at her nav, Linna could see that the battle did not progress well, and recommended that the three ships regroup at Neptune as soon as the Diligent’s wormhole was charged again. The war would be decided in Sol, this was only a precursor.

From Chapter 13
Quote:
Three ships had already made it back to Neptune

Hate to be a peen about this, but please read between the lines I'm trying to keep this as a short story, focusing on the key details and moving quickly enough to keep the mind moving.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-03 23:49   
hell, longer then anything I wrote

I love that one line

"Bito then dropped his piece of cheese....."

I coudn't stop laughing.....oh god..

Excelent work man! true master piece of fan fiction!

Jaydawg
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2004-11-04 00:20   
Oh god, yet another masterpiece of a chapter keep on with it baby! Ill start to suffer from withdrawl!

Email Jaydawg   Goto the website of Jaydawg
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-11-04 01:28   
eap ok Me sowwie, can i be forgiven?

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-11-04 13:07   
Uhhh... I didn't post all those smilies...

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus on 2004-11-04 22:56 ]

Strategery
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-11-04 17:25   
Quote:

“Sir, I have the information that you requested.” An ensign said to him. Backslash sat up from his bunk. He didn’t realize he left his door open. He hoped he didn’t say anything that would give him away. “You’re not going to believe this. The order to have you placed in charge of the Absolut came from someone who isn’t even ICC anymore, much less on the ICC command board.” Backslash stood straight up and walked towards the ensign, who shrunk in his presence. It could only be one person. Someone who he would least expect this from.

“Switchblade.” Backslash said, as he read the report.

“Sir, there is more.” The ensign said. Backslash waved him off as he continued to read. What came next was more than he could bear. He sealed his door, sat on the edge of his bunk and stared at the deck. This would not be allowed to stand.

CLASSIC. I loved that. Backslash finally knows who put him in that ship. I sense some revenge coming at some point....

I love the last few chapters, a lot of development and action. A few people are saying they are being left out, but considering how many charectes you've incorporated into the story, that can be pretty difficult. I trust Coeus will close any open ended parts of the story. He seems pretty good at it.

Keep the work coming!

[S.W] Grand Admiral Strategery
ICC Master Battle Strategist (ret.)
Proud Commander of the C.S.S. Ticonderoga

Email Strategery
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-11-04 17:55   
Quote:

On 2004-11-04 17:25, -=~NubMarine~=- wrote:
I sense some revenge coming at some point....

What did I do to get into the story?

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-11-04 22:51   
Thank you Nub - I would like everyone to consider the fact that in addition to my regular all-day schedule at college, I have play rehersals that take up a great deal of my spare time. The time that I have left, I am very tired, on edge, and am rarely in the mood to think. I have a plan for this story, and don't want to rush into a chapter just to get it done (did that once, didn't really like how the chapter turned out).

As for the characters - there are some chars that have more time out there than mine I think! Especially lately. Just bear with it folks, the story is turning out to be longer and more involved than I had initially planned (original idea was for it just to involve the three initial ships and a few enemies), and now it contains the climax of a frelling war!

Now, having said all that... here are some teasers for the upcomming chapters! Muwahahhahaha!

Quote:
The cruiser lay in ruins: windows were cracked and shattered, the lower two decks were completely gone, compacted by the collision into the decks above them. From the bridge of the ship, no lights could be seen. Outside - covered in dirt, charred, scratched and pockmarked - the ICC symbol was half visable, the top portion of it could barely even be discerned for what it was.

Quote:
The blades clashed, sending off showers of sparks. Coeus rolled, and deflected another incoming blow. His enemy was strong, experienced, and had a thurst for blood in his eyes. As he tried to remember his hand to hand combat training from years before, Coeus glanced down at his enemies feet, and looked back up to see a gleam of light as it reflected off of the sharp curved sword heading right for Coeus' head.

Quote:
"Full speed ahead! Keep our bow on their bridge! Engineering, give me ramming speed." He stopped, looked around at his crew. He saluted, and waved them all away, then flicked on the 1MC and said, "All hands abandon ship, all hands abandon ship. Collision course is set, you all have 1 minute to reach the escape pods!"

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029292 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR