No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
 Author Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-04 15:28   
Write a damned book boyo!

Whats with referring to me as an old man anywho?

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-04 20:03   
Nothing more than you deserve ya geezer

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Firestorm
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-10-04 20:50   
I pilot an ICC assault cruiser, the CCS Lysander...not that I "want" to imply anything...

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-04 21:11   
Heh, ship & pilot names are always welcome

Though I've been using NCX for my ship designations, just to piss off Gideon

Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-05 02:46   
YAY My ship was the frist to spot the incoming UGTO attack and safly make it back. But the sobek did not fire. But ran, Something that is aganst my character that I have tryed to do. As I Currently fight untill I'm hurt then attempt to get out. But As the you siad. The Sobek was in a Interdictor field unable to jump. And i would have tryed to run from the dictor and regroup. But otherwise VERY NICE A++.

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Strategery
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-05 03:21   
Well, a couple things:

1. Backy, your still alive???? You lost your bridge dude, thats crazy! Very Epic, but i would say it's just like you to find a way out of a perilous situations bro. you lucky schmuck.

2. It just occured to me, did "Lelandra" possibly get her name from some old school X-Men comics from before even MY time? I recall Lelandra was the leader of the StarJammers? The alien beauty that gave Professor Xavier the ability to walk, albeit only in her presence, but considering he had been in a wheelchair ever since his mutant powers emerged, had to be a nice change for him. StarJammers were also the ones who gave the X-Men the supersonic capabilities and futuristic equipment that were placed within the first BlackBird.
(Yes I do enjoy giving X-Men history lessons) Anyway, i assume thats where you came up with the name

3. Great Story, that last chapter was The BEST!

4. Need to incorporate Admiral NubMarine a little more, if possible...

Nubby, Out

Commander of The ICC Bomber Dread: C.S.S. Normandy

[ This Message was edited by: -=~NubMarine~=- on 2004-10-05 03:24 ]

[S.W] Grand Admiral Strategery
ICC Master Battle Strategist (ret.)
Proud Commander of the C.S.S. Ticonderoga

Email Strategery
RagAnok
Admiral

Posted: 2004-10-05 03:53   
RagAnok of the soul eater

Telekinesis, thats what you need, just lay back and let your mind do the walking

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-10-05 04:02   
Well I always did find a way of making it out alive...remember that bombing run you made in your BD, and I was your supply, I made it out with 0-0-0, I still dont understand how I survived....(mid 1.480 if you cant remember). Goodness knows what planet it was....

Oh and Coeus...I want my reveng....Just put me in an AD...its all im known for now.....AD AD AD AD AD AD *sings it* AAAAADDDDD. Or EAD...I dont mind...just anything with enough power to move a planet ^^.

I just wanna kill whoever made me lose my *cough*good*cough* Bomber Cruiser....

bomber cruiser sucks tbh :/

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash {Absolut} on 2004-10-05 04:03 ]

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-05 13:00   
That may very well be where I got it from Nub, but I honestly don't remember... hehe

I wonder if anyone can guess where I ganked the idea of a bridgeless ship from. I'll give ya a clue, its a game

Nubby... heh... that is SOOO going in!

Backy... hehe... its a bomber DESTROYER! [face_evilgrin]

Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-10-05 13:29   
I have found a intersting way to use a HC and its eight weapons. I can sustain fire on a ship for quite some time. I have called it Attack pattern Linna. were as i link a hevay and normal weapon together into four groups and fire them with a slight pause. Just last night during a UGTO invasion i was able to chase off many ships. . . . . Untill i was getting close jumped by four or five dreads at a time. But i had not lost my ship once last night. Maybe you can use my current in game firing pattern within the story.

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Firestorm
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2004-10-05 14:30   
I haven't had a chance to read the last chapter yet...will get to b4 today is over. but if u need a last name for Lelandra, Eddings seems to fit: Lelandra Eddings.

(P.S. Eddings is the last name of my GF.)

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-06 00:45   
More mysterious with no last name, kinda like Coeus (makes you wonder how they're connected... hehe ). LOL Linna, I do that all the time, I learned to do it in my AC where I assign the torps as 1-5. Tried it on an HC like last night or the night before & it was working wonders with 1-4 and an AM torp & Psi Cannon on each

I might... hehe, time will tell!

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-10-06 02:29   
Quote:

On 2004-10-05 13:00, Coeus {NCX-Charger} wrote:
Backy... hehe... its a bomber DESTROYER! [face_evilgrin]

all I know is ur getting my ass back in a dread...and a good one, not a poncy carrier

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-06 12:12   
After losing the bridge of a dessy after what got you ASSIGNED to that dessy... you'll be lucky to command a garbage barge... hehehehe

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-10-06 16:04   
The conclusion to Chapter 9

New MS Word doc!

Wyke grinned. This makeshift fleet of his wasn’t doing half bad. The mixing of ICC and UGTO ships had proven to be a very effective combination. Too bad UGTO regulations forbid any non-UGTO hull from being commanded by any fleet personnel. “Full ahead, order the fleet to punch through here. Their lines will begin to crumble as they send in more ships to cover. From there we will either punch through to within range of their Interdictors, or else we’ll be able to bring in some ships through their ‘dictor fields and cut off their retreats.”

Wyke continued giving orders as the Depthcharge flew through space at breakneck speeds. He glanced at his panel and saw the Little Chaoz begin to list to her starboard as she took a full three barrages from a pair of cruisers. The Chaoz began to drop off the advancing UGTO line and engage the enemy that happened to be caught behind the line. Wyke smiled as he noticed that one of the cruisers was the first ICC ship to be encountered in the system. It had been in the fight the longest and had suffered heavy damage. The other cruiser, a Jump Cruiser of all things, had stayed behind to cover the damaged ship, and was taking most of the abuse at the moment. Wyke decided to use this.

“This is the Depthcharge, I want the Deltree, Dark Angel, and the Grey Fox to stay behind and disable – but do not destroy – the two enemy cruisers caught on this side of the battle line. We’re going to see how badly the ICC want Sol.” Wyke motioned for the comm. to cut out, and grinned again. He loved it when fortune turned its scales in his favor. Turning his attention back to the stoic ICC battle line, Wyke noticed that the enemy had indeed converged more ships to cover the growing gap in the center of its lines. Quickly scanning the remaining ships on the outer edges of the line, Wyke found what he was looking for, a single ICC dreadnaught guarding a single interdictor.

“Bring up the reserves to continue pounding the center, all remaining ships are to alter course for the outer edge of their protective lines and converge fire on this point. I want that ‘dictor taken out!” Wyke could just smell the salty ocean air of the Mediterranean again. “This is Admiral Wyke to the fleet, Alpha, Beta and Charlie wings converge and destroy the Assault Dreadnaught Ticonderoga.”

“Captain Jameson, we are receiving flash traffic from the ICC emergency band.” An ensign said. He had a mini-comp in his hand.

“Very well, bring it in, let me see.” Jameson said. He stretched out and looked up from the nav-map he had been studying. His eyes widened as he read the many broadcasts that were contained on the little device. Jameson jumped for the comm. link and raised the bridge. “This is Jameson, helm all stop, recharge the jump engines and prepare to engage hyperspace to the following coordinates. Notify me of our ETA to that location, and then inform engineering that we may need to pump some more speed out of the AMJ. Communications, see if you can raise Admiral Coeus, if you can patch him through to me immediately. After that, raise Admiral Bito. Patch both comms through to my Rest.” Jameson clicked the comm. off before anyone could question or object. He felt the slight jolt of the speed shift as the Charger dropped out of hyperspace. He could see through his window to the ring of hyper-wake spreading out from the rear of the ship. He saw it distort and twist away as the sub-light engines altered the Charger’s heading to align to the new coordinates that Jameson had just sent to the helm. It was another minute before the Bridge got back to him.

“Captain, I have Admiral Coeus on ultra-long range, I had to bounce off some private and enemy satellites that are not quite in our control yet, so the quality is lacking, but go ahead.” The comm. officer said.

“Wha- up T-rry?” Jameson heard. It seemed enough like Coeus’ voice to be him, and the language definitely was.

“We’ve got a problem Admiral…” Jameson started, how could he explain everything that had happened. He looked out the window at the same time the hyper-drive kicked in again. Everything was in motion.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019474 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR