No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +5.2 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
 Author Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-18 00:02   
Twilight is now complete! You can read the entire story on the new Twilight Website! It includes the proper formatting and spelling of most everything that I could catch - but feel free to post or email me any mistakes you think you caught!. Check my post on page 21 for thanks & kudos In addition, you can download the finalized MS Word Doc version HERE

All of the chapters listed here are old versions and won't give you the full glory of the story in my opinion, but feel free to browse away

Original Post:
I already started this in the other thread - but figured I'd post it anew since it has a title now

Link to MS Word file.

Chapter 1:

Admiral Coeus looked around the shattered bridge of his cruiser, the NCX-Charger. He would have sighed if he could afford the time, but instead he rose painfully to his feet and barked another order to his helmsman. Captain Beatte had commanded the ship well, but Coeus had to take over when Beatte suffered a blow to the head and was taken to the sick bay, if it was even left. Glancing at his status screen he took note of a fresh hull breach on E-deck, which brought the total number of gleaming gaps in the outer and inner hulls of the Charger to 3. Ducking through space, he brought the Assault class cruiser around to stare the closest Elite Assault Dreadnought right in the eye – he imagined the commander of the enemy EAD staring through his bridge glass right at the bridge of the Charger as well.

“Divert all power to forward shields and weapons, take the Antimatter drive Pulse Shield and ECCM offline – prepare the Marine landing pods and someone seal that ruptured valve!” Admiral Coeus barked. He wasn’t so far out of the captain’s chair that he forgot how to run a ship in battle – just a little rusty was all. Coeus gritted his teeth as he watched the distance between the Charger and the enemy’s EAD tick down at an alarming rate. He pondered the odds of going toe to toe with an EAD of that size, even if it was badly damaged.

“Admiral, forward shields down to 50%, ablative armor is completely eroded. We have hull breaches on E, C, and B decks, Torpedo tubes 3 and 4 are offline, both pulse beams are destroyed and we have a fire in Engineering – we can’t take much more of this!” Beatte’s second in command yelled over the roar of a ship on the verge of tearing itself apart.

“Hull integrity down to 45% - engines are failing, energy reserves nearly depleted. Distance to the GTN ship is closing to CL2K range – we have to abort!” a midshipman shouted to Commander Jameson and Admiral Coeus. He was already planning out a route to the escape pods in his little non-com brain. And he was right.

“Computer, set self destruct, helm set the autopilot to a collision course with the Depthcharge and set weapons to auto fire. All hands abandon ship, all hands abandon ship!” Coeus was making his way to the bridge’s Command Escape Pod as he shouted these orders.

“So much for the Charger, she was a beautiful ship.” Commander Jameson muttered under his breath.

Something was wrong; Coeus wasn’t headed for the escape pod. He was still sitting in the captain’s chair!

“Somebody help me! Someone HELP!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. The bridge was entirely empty – the GTN ship hung ahead of him motionless in space. The air was dead silent and a wisp of arid smoke puffed from various systems at various times. Coeus started to panic. He tugged and yanked at the buckle around his waist but to no avail. He reached for his combat knife… where was his combat knife! He had to have his combat knife damnit! He neve- something moved.

“Whose there?” Coeus called out. He swiveled the captain’s chair to and fro. He spun around completely, getting a view of the entire bridge. The systems were smashed, only a few computer displays were functional, and the bridge glass was no longer shattered. Instead of the Depthcharge hanging out front, Coeus saw Exarthia. It was burning. There were no ships – friendly or enemy – in the skies around. Bits and pieces of hull drifted by the window. Coeus could see the markings on them, they were all human, ICC and UGTO. Had the Uggies taken over Exarthia? They must be punished! Coeus felt something lump onto his shoulder. He spun around quickly and was on his feet outside the hull of the Charger standing on the starboard side of the conning tower. Facing him was an impossible face.

“But… you’re dead!” Coeus said to the ICC officer in a UGTO uniform in front of him.

“And you killed me!” Beatte said, “Just like you’re going to kill everyone that we know!” Coeus turned around again, and stared up at his beautiful blue homeworld Exarthia, a planet so gorgeous that it was said to rival the splendor of Earth before Humans tainted it. He could see the capital in flames from space, he could see the polar caps melting and the world – already covered in smoke and falling debris – was slowing being flooded to death.

“No, no… that’s not possible! The UGTO would never destroy Exarthia! It’s too important to them to have a habitable planet for them to colonize!” Coeus turned around to face his dead friend once more.

“Don’t you ever listen?” Beatte’s ghost said, “I already told you, the UGTO didn’t kill Exarthia, YOU did!” Beatte reached out a long-nailed grey hand toward Coeus, but the Admiral recoiled, and stepped back. He fell. He fell for a long time before sitting up in his bed on the station Logical, covered in sweat.

“Something is terribly wrong.” He thought to himself over and over as he rushed to dress as quickly as he could. He ran out the door, stopped and glanced back at his bed from the doorway. He thought he could make out the shape of a man – the man appeared to be wearing a UGTO uniform, with the patch of the long-gone GTN symbol emblazoned on the chest.

Chapter 2

“So, what makes you think that this is anything more than a dream?” Bito asked. Here on his own station, Grand Admiral Bito was quite comfortable sitting back in his leather clad recliner. Perhaps it seemed a bit much, but Coeus had long ago learned to deal with Bito’s extravagant ways. At least he didn’t paint the room Cheddar Yellow anymore. “The fleet is spread halfway across the quadrant in an effort to hunt down the last of the UGTO, half of Earth’s population is praising us and thanking us while the other half is blowing up starports and buildings – and to top it off we now have to watch both our end and the UGTO end of the K’Luth frontier. Now, with all this going on, you want a group to go off on some wild goose chase trying to track down some crazy psychotic-“

“Psychic, she is not psychotic… not last I checked anyway.” Coeus interrupted. He was feeling a little cornered. Bito was right, there was a lot of activity for the fleet to look after. “Look, just give me five ships, just five! Take them from the reserves or the mothballs, I don’t care! I just need to be sure that what I saw is just that – something I just saw.”

Bito shifted his bulk in the chair, and took a piece of Gouda from the tray on his desk and flung it half-hazardly towards his mouth. He had a pondering look on his face as he slowly chewed the dairy chunk. “I’ll give you three, including yours. Be sure that the Charger is outfitted with a fleet-nav. Dismissed – report back at 16:00 for your ship assignments and to brief me and Admiral Swift on your plan.”

Coeus couldn’t contain himself, he let out a slight smirk. “Thank you sir!” With that, he snapped his heals, spun around and breezed through the opening hatchway. Now that the hard part was done, all that was needed to be done was find out where Lelandra was last reported, get a match on whatever she is flying these days, and then figure out which planet our of the endless possibilities she was calling home – and then set up a flight plan and all the rest then give the briefing to Adm and Jack… oh yeah, piece of cake.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Coeus [FIX 483 FIRST!] on 2005-10-21 18:23 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus [Cheese Protector] on 2008-02-11 22:04 ]

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Xilaratu
Cadet

Posted: 2004-09-18 00:07   
&_&

Sweet.

And w00t, first post.

[ This Message was edited by: Darkspacian {Trainer} on 2004-10-21 10:26 ]

Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-18 10:52   
Sweet.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-20 12:06   
Thanks Here is the rest of Chapter 2 & most (if not all. Haven't decided ) of Chapter 3.

[Edit]Oh, and new link for the MS Word file is HERE. Couldn't delete the old one, but I will when I get home

“Damnit Charlie, we don’t have time to replace the shield generators again! We’re departing as soon as Admiral Coeus is done giving his briefing!” Backslash sighed. There wasn’t enough time to get the Absolut ready for a mission like this. Even the Charger wasn’t going to be fully outfitted any more than she usually was from the looks of it. Repair crews and nanobots were swarming all over the hulls of both ships in an effort to get them ready for anything they might encounter. He doubted that Viper was any more ready on his new Command Carrier, the Eternal, but only time would tell. The Eternal had been re-commissioned just for this little mission of Coeus’ and should be just as good as they day she was put into mothballs. Of course, there was always the worry that she was put into mothballs for good reason – but Backslash tried not to think of that. With this small of a group he could only hope that they didn’t have to test out how well the Eternal had slumbered – or anything remotely like it.

“Sir, with all due respect I don’t intend to give the go-ahead for launch without these new shield systems. They are twice as effective as anything we’ve had in the past – and as the smallest ship in the group we are a prime target.” Backslash’s chief engineer lectured. Charlie always got picky when they got into spacedock. It wasn’t often that he could go shopping for top of the line parts like this.

“Ok, ok – relax Charlie. Just… get it done, OK? We need to be underway ASAP. We can travel the first few systems without max shield power. Last report of any Shadow Pirates was in Nicea, along with the rest of the Uglies.” Backslash had to calm himself down; he was getting way ahead of himself. Bad idea to even mention to Charlie about the Shadow’s recent change of heart regarding their allegiance – much less bring up where they were. Backslash didn’t doubt that they thought they had good reason to do what they did – but nothing could be good enough in his own eyes.

“Admiral, we have a message for you from Admiral Coeus. He says to be ready to get underway at 18:00, no exceptions. Buy what you need and get it in cargo if you can’t refit it just yet, we’ll have two days before we’re out of the safety of the home systems.” A nearby speaker said to Backslash. He didn’t mind that this battlegroup was commanded by a lower ranked officer. Coeus had done his time on the line – though he had barely distinguished himself.

“Very well, respond that we’ll be ready – one way or another.” He replied to the speaker. Now Backslash’s thoughts wandered to what Coeus had told him about their mission, thought about what he told Backslash about this woman – Lelandra. If she was as he described, than this little fleet could be in for some trouble.

“All personnel, this is Admiral Backslash – we are to be underway at exactly 18:00 and not a second later. I want this ship combat ready at 16:30 and all crew armed for hand-to-hand confrontations. We will be running both external and internal combat readiness tests starting at 17:00. That is all.” He said to the speaker after punching a few buttons.
As an after thought he added, “One more thing – all personnel are to get no less than 1, and no more than 4 hours of sleep before 18:00. See your supervising officers to work out a schedule rotation – supervisors contact me before 14:00 to arrange your times.” Backslash clicked the comm. link off and began making his way towards the bridge. This crew would be ready, if not before than when the ship was ready. Now he had to convince the yard commander to allot more repair crews and drones to get the Absolut ready on time. Backslash walked on.

Coeus walked out of the briefing with a smile on his face. The information that he had gathered about Lelandra’s last known location had proven more useful for the briefing than it would probably end up actually being. That was just fine though – he knew all that he needed to know about where he was supposed to go. The Ross Cluster was near the battlefield but Coeus didn’t intend to stray close enough to Oblivion 1554 to attract any attention. Besides, all forecasts show that neither the K’Luth nor the UGTO had enough firepower near the home systems to pose a threat to even one ship let alone three. Coeus was confident.

“Coeus to Charger, stand by to depart as soon as I’m aboard. Transmit to the Eternal and the Absolut the same.” He said to his personal comm. With the confirmation that they were leaving ahead of schedule well in hand, Coeus took one last stop before heading to the shuttlebay. He stood in front of her guest quarters for a minute before mustering up the nerve to ring the bell. ‘She was not going to be happy about this’, that was the only thought that ran through his head. All the same, he rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door.

Chapter 3

“Bridge to Viper, we are almost to the rendezvous point sir.” A speaker and a light shone in Admiral Astral Viper’s eyes. He didn’t like it. He grunted and wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. He had grown up on a colony that was very far from the sun of its system. Viper still wasn’t used to how bright the rest of the ICC kept their ships. The UGTO were even worse – they wanted everything glowing with bright white cleanliness. This helped to create the illusion that Viper was less than human. He was so affected by the light difference of his home and the rest of the galaxy that his squinting was how he got his callsign – the “Viper Sight” his old fighter-squad had called it.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll be there in a second.” Viper said, shutting off the comm. without even waiting for a reply. He rolled towards the edge of his bunk and sat up. At least these old Command Carriers treated their officers like royalty. That’s what Viper liked about serving on Dreadnaughts; they had plenty of room and amenities. 120 seconds later, Viper was dressed and out the door, making his way to the Bridge Lift – reserved exclusively for officers or emergencies, although any time an officer wasn’t on the bridge was the only time emergencies seemed to crop up. The vibration of the deck plating still wasn’t right; he would have to get Master Chief Lawrence to check that out. It was just as well though, it helped Viper keep on his toes if he was uncomfortable most of the time.

“Are we within visual range of the Exodus yet?” Viper asked as soon as he was on the bridge.

“Negative sir, we’re almost at the coordinates.” His helmsman responded.

“Odd… open a channel to the Charger.” Viper started pondering possibilities.

“Yeah, I know Viper,” Coeus’ voice chimed in. Such a cheerful lad, kind of made Viper wonder what was wrong with him, “we’re sending out hails on all standard ICC frequencies trying to figure out where she went.”

“Admirals, I’m picking residual ion trails that may indicate a Tachyon or Antimatter drive in use recently.” Lieutenant Dallinshae reported. He was a damned good science officer, though he wasn’t as needed as he would like to be. There weren’t a whole lot of science vessels around anymore, especially in the ICC.

“We just started to pick that up too, good work.” Coeus said over the comm. “We are going to open a channel to Ross 7 and see if they have any Jump Cruisers lying around- hang on, incoming communication.” Coeus opened the incoming comm. to all three ships.

“I repeat, this is the Diligent calling the Charger, Eternal, or Absolut. Please come in.” a voice said.

“This is First Admiral Coeus of the Charger; we read you loud and clear Diligent. Is that you Powell?” another voice said. The two exchanged banter for a few minutes before a wormhole appeared 800gu off the fleet’s starboard-bow. “Much obliged, Powell – see you in a few minutes! Charger out.” Coeus ended the transmission and cut comms. to the fleet as they all made full steam towards the wormhole. As soon as they went through and appeared on the other side they were flooded with comm. chatter from all over the system.

Distress calls and status reports swamped the poor comm. officer as she tried to clear a channel to the Ross 7 command yard. The battle had obviously progressed beyond Oblivion to Ross 348 and its orbiting planets. Perhaps it was best if they didn’t stay long.

“Viper to Charger.” Astral said aloud. A second later the response came.

“Go ahead buddy.” Coeus’ voice said.

“I think its best that we don’t stick around here for long, lest we get dragged into this as well.” Viper said.

“I think you’re right.” Coeus replied. “I’ll reestablish contact with the Diligent and see if they can’t get us over to Ross 148 as soon as their jump drive is recharged.”

“Affirmative,” Viper said, “We’ll hang on your 6 just in case.” Viper smiled, he could see Coeus doing the same as he ordered his poor comm. officer to find the Diligent among this mess of starships.

Looking out at the stars, there was no hint given to Hawk that anything was going on at all. His ship, the Del Monte was hidden beneath the waves of energy that made up the K’Luth cloaking barrier. He clanked his antenna around the foul smelling room. The K’Luth were not known for their cleanliness. Hawk had no doubt in his mind that their lack of hygiene has led to their downfall at the hands of the fleshbags – a race of people who couldn’t even get along with themselves. But no matter, Hawk would see to it that none of the three warring races survived.

Even now, his crew was modifying the typically quaint K’Luth hull to suit Hawk’s needs. This, ‘Mantis’ class ship was useful indeed – it just needed a big gigantic bath. There would be plenty of time for that later. For now though, they would have to wait. The modified K’Luth cloaking device was far better than their other devices – so much so that the human’s original planet was so close that Hawk could throw a rock from the hull of the Del Monte and bounce it off the planet’s only moon. He was where he needed to be, now all he needed was time – they weren’t yet ready.

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus {NCX-Charger} on 2004-09-20 13:52 ]

Astral Viper
Cadet

Posted: 2004-09-20 12:22   
ROFL i love it man i love it you almost pinned me down to a T.

GTN wasnt just a Fleet it was a Family we all were and still are and always will be brothers in our hearts.

From the ashes of Earth we rise like a pheonix spreading our wings

Email Astral Viper
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-20 13:11   
Charger dude....I love you!

Now if only me and Astral could really be doing this...we'd really kick some ass like in the old GTN days.

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-20 13:21   
Oooo! I didn't know that you were GTN too! (too many of you guys to remember ). Oo baby... that adds a new twist to what I had planned

Stay tuned! Heh... I have a LOT that I wanna get in here

Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-20 13:40   
Creepy..

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-20 13:49   
I like to think I excell at cliffhangers in some way, shape, or form

I've got class in a few hours, I'll try to hammer out the rest of chapter 3 before then

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-20 14:38   
The rest of Chapter 3 From the part where the last one left off.

New MSN Word Linky!

“Ok, so tell me again Rog’, what happened to the Exodus Coeus stared down the image on the small computer screen as if he were right next to his unfortunate friend.

“Our last known location on her was at the rendezvous where you were supposed to meet her. Then we got a distress call and she disappeared from our scopes. Judging by the magnitude and particle wake of the ion trail, and the subspace fluctuations in the area, I’d say a large cloaked
fleet of lobsters. The direction of the Ion trail suggests that they are headed our way, and took out the Exodus just in case she detected them.”

“And an implosion of the Wormhole device would explain why there was no debris. Ok, Rog’. Thanks again!” Coeus sat back in his chair, and then suddenly leaned forward. “Oh Roger.”

“What’s up?”

“Could you lend us the Diligent one more time? We still need to get to 148. Just one more run for her, that’s all we need.” Coeus had a sheepish look on his face as he asked this. All around him the crew stifled snickers. They knew when he was sucking up.

“You think I had other plans for her?” Roger let out a loud laugh and he switched his screen off.

“Well, that explains about the Exodus, but doesn’t help us much at all.” Coeus said to no one in particular. He glanced around the bridge. “Resume course to the edge of 348, then call me when the Diligent is ready to open a wormhole again.” He said to his second in command, Captain Jameson – the Charger was officially his ship, but when Coeus was on board even Jameson had to recognize that it was the Admiral’s true home.

“Go take your nap, sir. I’ll wake you up before we jump.” Jameson said. With that, Coeus worked his way around the various bridge consoles to the Captain’s Rest just adjacent to the bridge. The Charger was a well equipped ship, even for an Assault class cruiser. Her guest quarters were second to none in the class, and even above the standards of some dreads. All things considered though, Coeus never felt quite at home unless he was in the Captain’s Rest.

He dimmed the lights, and went over to the elongated couch to lie down for a few minutes. His sky blue uniform wrinkled as he laid his body out, and his eyes were fast closed before his head hit the pillow. He was back on the hull of the Charger, with a burning and flooding Exarthia hanging overhead. Beatte sat on the edge of a nearby weapons pylon.

“Ugh, not again.” Coeus muttered to himself. “Mark, why am I back here again? I’m already on my way to find out what is going to happen to Exarthia and to stop it!” he shouted out to his dead friend.

“You still don’t get it? You are already doing this to Exarthia, you’re still doing it, you’ve already done it and you will continue to do it!” Beatte said. His voice was all around Coeus – surrounding and enveloping him. “Death is the only escape.” Beatte was behind Coeus now and grabbing at him again. He woke up shaking in a cold sweat before Beatte could take hold. He heard a buzz.

“Yes, what is it?” Coeus said, his voice still shaking a little. He got up and quickly wiped his face off on his uniform before the hatch slid open.

“I’m sorry Admiral, you weren’t answering any pages. We are at the Diligent and ready to open a wormhole to Ross 148.” A young ensign said. What was her name? Marley? Marla? Who knew? He wondered how the poor girl managed to pull this duty.

“Thank you, ensign. That will be all.” Coeus said and waved her out before she could ask that blasted question-

“Yes sir, but are you OK sir?” she asked anyway. Coeus sighed and groaned at the same time.

“Yes, ensign, I’m fine. Now return to your post, and tell Captain Jameson I’ll be out in a second, and to proceed on the way to 148.” Coeus turned his back on her as she left and went towards the head. He filled his hands with water and raised his human-bowl to his face. After drying himself off, he straightened up, put on his service cap and walked towards the bridge. He had to find Lelandra, and soon. He was growing tired of always being tired and sleepless.

Admiral Wyke glanced at the command panel. There was no way of knowing where all the ICC ships were, much less the K’Luth. “What I don’t understand is while yes, the Sol sector of space is entirely under-defended, why send just three ships?”

“Honestly, I don’t think that those ships are part of the Sol defense force. There is no viable reason to send a Command Carrier there unless you were planning on taking on a planet or a station – and the ICC are the only ones with either of those near Sol.” Switchblade took a swig from the glass that Wyke had provided. This drink, whatever it is, was good. Wyke had called it some strange, Earth name. Whyskay he thought. “I think that they are looking for something.”

“Something that the existing forces either can’t handle themselves, or can’t know about.” Wyke began to see what Switchblade was getting at.

“What was that stray report that we got from the allied K’Luth clan? That one of their Mantis class attack dreads had fallen to a ‘superior force?’ Now tell me, who in this portion of the galaxy could possibly be superior to the K’Luth.” Switchblade finished the glass, and set it on the table. The burn in his throat was palpable. He leaned back and put his feet up on Wyke’s desk. The Imperial hated it when Switchblade did that, but that was the nice part about being needed – you could do many things that you normally wouldn’t get away with.

“Well, it doesn’t matter. The Imperial Fleet can’t afford to spare any ships from the defense of Nicea, or any of the other systems. We are poorly undermanned as it is.” Wyke said. He looked at Switchblade and sobbed inside. To think that the mighty UGTO Imperial Navy was so desperate that they were willing to take in this band of traitorous riff-raff in order to simply survive – it was nothing more nor less than an insult.

“Not even to retake Earth?” Switchblade said. He had a sly look on his face. Wyke shot up in his seat at the mention of that. To retake Earth… it was more than Wyke could even imagine at this point.

“Tell me.” Wyke leaned forward and faced the smelly, used boots – and focused on the face just a shadow behind them.

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus {NCX-Charger} on 2004-09-20 14:43 ]

Astral Viper
Cadet

Posted: 2004-09-20 17:01   
DONT STOP YOU TEASE I NEED IT I NEED IT BAD

GTN wasnt just a Fleet it was a Family we all were and still are and always will be brothers in our hearts.

Email Astral Viper
Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2004-09-20 17:26   
Quality Fic for sure

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-20 23:37   
Will work on Chapters 4, 5 & maybe 6 on Wednesday I write inbetween classes when I'm at college, and I'm off on Tuesdays so... heh

Astral Viper
Cadet

Posted: 2004-09-21 01:05   
* dies from withdrawl*

Email Astral Viper
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-21 11:24   
Oh be quiet or else I'll have the Eternal's bridge get shot off

j/k maybe I'll do alil today... no promises!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024001 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR