Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
 Author Darkspace - Twilight (Now with Alternate Ending!)
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-22 19:27   
Hehe, thanks guys I had a long day at school, gonna chill tonight & all that, might work out some plot stuff, maybe finish Chapter 5... thats about it though

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-09-22 20:19   
Very Very nice i like the part about Backslah forgetting about the pipe. i luaghed for quite some time after reading that. Is there a POSSABLE reason that the Raven fleet can get into the story line or at lest some of the Raven fleet. Looks like there is two currebt one involed right now. Backslash and Hirad, Or is this just a storyline from a former fleet that You all was in before?

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-22 20:37   
At this point I'm just picking random people from ICC to mix it up a bit, and using Evil 'cause they have a great name, and Shadow Pirates because they went UGTO reciently to spice things up in the MV... but I'll see what I can do

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-25 22:58   
Me and Viper are ex-GTN, He seems to be following that atm

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-25 23:49   
Its onea the few concrete storylines that I can manipulate

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-27 14:31   
Ahh, the long awaited conclusion to Chapter 5, as well as 6! Sorry for the delay, been a crappy few days. Enjoy!

[Edit]Forgot the New Linky!

Enjoy!

Backslash shook his bandaged head as another blast rocked the small boat. “Take us under the Eternal. Keep laying those mines!” he shouted over the roar. A small fire had broken out near one of the aft control panels and had quickly grown to a large fire.

“Still think Coeus made the right choice, buddy?” Viper chimed in. Now was not the time.

“Hey, could you quite possibly give us a hand here?” Backslash snapped at him. He looked at his navigational screen, and still couldn’t find the ship firing on them. “What’s going on? Even when they fire we’re not getting a reading from their location.”

“I noticed. I’ve taken to manually targeting the points in space that the fire is coming from visually. Getting a few hits, just keep those mines going, ‘cause they seem to be just plowing through them recklessly.” Viper growled as a blast sent sparks showering all around his image on the tiny monitor. He brushed his shoulder off and cut the comm. link off.

“Come on baby, hold together.” Backslash muttered as he laid in a new evasive pattern for his helm to run. The one thing that he did know about their mysterious attacker’s position, it was getting closer.

Chapter 6

“Admiral…” Jameson said softly. He had come into the Captain’s Rest after Coeus didn’t answer the door. He walked slowly around the darkened office. There wasn’t much room for him to duck out of sight, so either he is avoiding contact or he isn’t in here.

“In here Terry.” Coeus said. It had occurred to Jameson that he never knew Coeus’ first name, or if he even had one. Maybe it was one of those diva things or something – a male diva.

“Admiral Hirad sent a message. All it said was ‘confirmed’ and a set of coordinates.” Jameson laid out a mini-comp on the table with the message on it. “Care to tell me what’s going on?”

“I don’t much like that new cook… puts too much spice on everything. But, the crew likes him, so…” Coeus trailed off.

“That’s not what I mean and you know it. Its just us here, Co’.” Jameson rarely called the admiral by that nickname. He thought for a moment whether it was appropriate, but then again the admiral wasn’t really in his official dress, and he was hunched over a sink full of water, with one hand dipped into it – which Coeus slowly raised to his face, splashed and lowered back into the water every so often.

“I had another dream. I’m not entirely sure that Lelandra is on that boomer. I’m positive that she knows we know that she was on it, but now…”

“You think it was a diversion?” Jameson said. He started to understand what Coeus was thinking. “How long are we staying here?” Jameson asked, though he was pretty sure he knew the answer.

“We’re not, now that Hirad has agreed we are going to go and find Lelandra, and I have a good idea where she is.” Coeus said. He started moving with a snap, was back in his uniform and his face dried before Jameson could react.

“If you don’t mind my asking, sir. Exactly what has Admiral Hirad agreed to?” Jameson said. He thought about it over and over in his mind, but couldn’t cope with what this message could possibly mean.

“The Admiral just got authority to move the Coldheart Station to this location temporarily via a wormhole – with the station will be some support ships. Signal the Absolut and the Eternal to rendezvous with us at these coordinates,” Coeus tapped the mini-com that Jameson had brought with him, “where another wormhole will be opened upon our request to take us to the edge of Wolf 359. From there, we will re-supply and another wormhole will be created to take us from there to a small, uncharted star system near the edge of K’Luth space.” Coeus looked over the mini-com and glanced at Jameson. He waited.

“Your orders then, sir?”

“I think we lost them.” Marie said. She brushed a strand of blood coated hair aside, and helped an injured crewman to his feet. “We are getting casualty and damage reports from all decks. The jump engines are offline, and there are small fires on C and D decks.” She said.

The Absolut had taken refuge in a small cluster of asteroids deep inside an uncharted nebula. Her hull was pot marked with holes, on the outer and inner hulls.

“How long until the shields can be online?” Backslash said. The bandaged that clung to his head held fast, more so now that it had an extra helping of blood to adhere to.

Charlie looked over at Backslash. He gave the welding tool to another engineer who completed the repair to the nav-display. “Well, that all depends. The sooner that we can fix the main reactor and stop the coolant leak from the anti-matter drive the sooner we can get to work on the shield generators. But…” Charlie trailed off.

“But the sooner we raise our shields, the sooner we risk detection from the EM field that they give off. Likewise, if we are chanced upon, even if we got the shields up before the enemy could fire the capacitors are nearly drained, and they wouldn’t provide much protection.” Galishnov chimed in.

“Right, damned if we do damned if we don’t. Got ya. Ok, leave the shields offline for the time being, and focus on getting the engines and weapons back online.” Backslash said. “And Charlie, I want you to personally oversee the restoration of communications, we need to know where the Eternal is, and to call for reinforcements.” Backslash nodded at them both, and turned back to face the front of the ship. Marie worked tirelessly to replace damaged parts at various stations across the bridge. Charlie had gone down to some random engineering access to work on the communications system. Backslash didn’t have a clue about any of this, so he left the bridge and headed down to the med-bay to see if he could help out there.

If there was one thing that he needed right about now, it was the Eternal and her repair drones. The Absolut was a mess, her hull was barely holding together, her systems were shot, and the crew was frazzled. ‘What could possibly be any worse?’ Backslash thought as he made his way down to C deck. He was almost to the med-bay, when he was knocked off his feet and slammed into a bulkhead. He felt the rapid rush of decompression, followed by the slamming of a pressure hatch closing, and Backslash’s unhealed head once more found itself on the ground staring into blackness.

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus {NCX-Charger} on 2004-09-27 14:32 ]

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-27 15:28   
I dont wanna die

(I likey...just gotta pwn something now )

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-27 18:47   
*whistles dixy*

Astral Viper
Cadet

Posted: 2004-09-27 22:35   
lol backlash if you would have grabed a cruiser instead of that stupid dessy u might not be in this mess -_-

GTN wasnt just a Fleet it was a Family we all were and still are and always will be brothers in our hearts.

From the ashes of Earth we rise like a pheonix spreading our wings

Email Astral Viper
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-27 23:12   
lmao - I wrote the story how I feel the MV should be, people get assigned what ships are needed for specific missions rather than what they want

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2004-09-28 00:07   
Sweet jesus boy I love it!

Wow I got permission to move a Station, I feel so special!!

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-28 01:51   
Quote:

On 2004-09-27 22:35, Astral Viper {GTN Forever} wrote:
lol backlash if you would have grabed a cruiser instead of that stupid dessy u might not be in this mess -_-

reminds me of the time u decided to go rape everyone in the MV with your sabot supply. But ur right...I always perferd the bigger ships Cruiser and up . But u cant talk, all i ever saw u in was a BD and/or EAD

Astral Viper
Cadet

Posted: 2004-09-28 17:31   
hey theres no ocean to motion in space so i go bigger . Yes my preferd ships are EAD Sabot Supply (muahahahaha) and bd ( use at 0 m ange and u will pwn stuff with those splashless particle canons)

But honestly why inm gods name would you take a bomber dessy on a mission to secure 1 person do you plan on a planet getting in the way? :

GTN wasnt just a Fleet it was a Family we all were and still are and always will be brothers in our hearts.

From the ashes of Earth we rise like a pheonix spreading our wings

Email Astral Viper
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2004-09-28 18:04   
I didnt pick it...HE DID!!!

I want my damned EAD/AD

Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2004-09-28 18:30   
Ahh, but if you read between the lines then you'll see that this woman poses such a danger that the task force must be prepared for anything

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024348 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR