- Weekly DarkSpace
05/18/24 +3.2 Days
- Towel Day
05/25/24 +9.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - TheMadDoctor1991

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » ICC Assault Dreadnaught (with enhancements)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
 Author ICC Assault Dreadnaught (with enhancements)
Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2012-09-27 16:48   
dunno man i jsut saw Two face duking it out with you, although your an first, an AI BD shredded his back too hulling him down very badly

This whole 1 v 1 is pointlesss
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2012-09-27 17:08   
Quote:

On 2012-09-27 16:48, Zero28 wrote:
dunno man i jsut saw Two face duking it out with you, although your an first, an AI BD shredded his back too hulling him down very badly

I was afk at the shop, came back and had a swarm of enemy AI around me and i was at 80 hull, i checked the chat log to see how long the AI had been shooting me and it was 3 minutes, so of course my hull was going to be down, especially since i wasnt even there to defend myself.

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2012-09-27 17:09   
at that point he had dc'd and the ai were beating him up, ok 1 on 1 isnt a great test i agree but 1 on 1 the ad beats the ead hands down the best i did was get him to 80 hull and then i did a bit more as i blew up. So would u guys liek to try test say 3 on 3? i think that would be a fair test?

Email Steveyk
CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-09-27 17:27   
Quote:

On 2012-09-27 17:08, Two Face wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-09-27 16:48, Zero28 wrote:

I was afk at the shop, came back and had a swarm of enemy AI around me and i was at 80 hull, i checked the chat log to see how long the AI had been shooting me and it was 3 minutes, so of course my hull was going to be down, especially since i wasnt even there to defend myself.

wait... How the hell does chatlog let you know how long you where getting shot at?

Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2012-09-27 17:41   
Steve sent me a PM saying something along the lines of "oops i brought the ai with me"

-edit-

[*RSM*]Steveyk @176270 Sent "ffs ai followed anyway

I know that doesnt show a time but the next person to speak ingame does so it was actually a minimum of 3 minutes maybe longer
[ This Message was edited by: Two Face on 2012-09-27 17:58 ]

GiggaShadow[+L.F.]
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-09-27 18:35   
Hmm, I dont know about all this. Ad this and AD that but me and a fellow clan mate both in mandis waisted 2 AD's on a 1 v 2, and then ganked the the guy when he came back in a LS so, my point is it is more about tactics than the ship I believe.

GunsOfHonor
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-09-27 20:23   
Why is this even a topic sigh

Null Pointer
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2012-09-27 20:37   
Judge the enhancements, not the ship.

Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2012-09-27 20:59   
Quote:

On 2012-09-27 20:23, Curiosity wrote:

"Most" of you who have said this kind of statement havn't even tried to produce test yourself, just going off what you have been told or heard of and lots of biased comments from the ICC players or ICC / Kluth alts.

Ive got a video coming soon that shows an AD absolutely obliterate an EAD without rotating its sheilds once, AD had 100% hull 32% armour and 2% shield after the fight but i already guess that isnt enough prove for some of you!

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-09-27 23:03   
Quote:

On 2012-09-27 20:59, Two Face wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-09-27 20:23, Curiosity wrote:

"Most" of you who have said this kind of statement havn't even tried to produce test yourself, just going off what you have been told or heard of and lots of biased comments from the ICC players or ICC / Kluth alts.

Ive got a video coming soon that shows an AD absolutely obliterate an EAD without rotating its sheilds once, AD had 100% hull 32% armour and 2% shield after the fight but i already guess that isnt enough prove for some of you!

I'm interested to see if this is a REAL fight, or just some standstill slugfest.

Obviously, a standstill slugfest will not count, because no one is going do that. A real fight means that the ships will be manuevering to get an advantage over each other.

Waiting for your vid.

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2012-09-27 23:08   
Quote:

Some of us actually did test and we just dont end up in the same conclusion, You lack of detailing your so called tests is not making things any better

I tested AD and EAD stock, My EAD died with no armor left but full rear ark, while the AD came out at 3% hull no armor or sheilds (i lost to hang of the EAD too)

There were both stock, in a 1 v 1, none of the ships were moving but did rotates there arks there were nothign else at all

So that leave the only possible problem, "If there is one" would be with the def enh not the AD itself. haven't had tiem tot est this out, but from what i see in MV, AD with Def enh do get chewed up anyway, you know since its not a 1 v1 place and all

ICC and luth are both biased now. Dev nerf us for his sake
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2012-09-27 23:23   
Quote:

On 2012-09-27 23:08, Zero28 wrote:
Quote:

Some of us actually did test and we just dont end up in the same conclusion, You lack of detailing your so called tests is not making things any better

I tested AD and EAD stock, My EAD died with no armor left but full rear ark, while the AD came out at 3% hull no armor or sheilds (i lost to hang of the EAD too)

There were both stock, in a 1 v 1, none of the ships were moving but did rotates there arks there were nothign else at all

So that leave the only possible problem, "If there is one" would be with the def enh not the AD itself. haven't had tiem tot est this out, but from what i see in MV, AD with Def enh do get chewed up anyway, you know since its not a 1 v1 place and all

ICC and luth are both biased now. Dev nerf us for his sake

Please do your test with me from now on as i am actually here most of the time, i have experiance and not to be rude your tests arn't near close enough to mine and i have been testing this one problem for near three days straight, with sleep inbetween of course.

Two Face
Marshal

Posted: 2012-09-27 23:31   
As the video shows i didnt rotate sheilds once, we moved around, sometimes i was behind him, sometimes he was behind me.. (and he started the fight in what is ment to be the best starting postion for the EAD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZlH4tY6t2U&feature=youtu.be

AD had 100% hull 32% armour and 2% shield after the fight
[ This Message was edited by: Two Face on 2012-09-27 23:40 ]

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2012-09-28 00:24   
Just had another battle with xTc in beta with fully modded up AD and EAD. AD won with 4% hull, but he was taken out by my death explosion. I used +52% def upgrades and alabative armor to counter the sabots and ions. I used PFE to help with energy as well and left everything else stock. xTc used the full 52% def ehs as well with sabots and PFE.

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Brutality *COM* on 2012-09-28 00:28 ]

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-09-28 00:36   

Can you guys test them WITHOUT enh?
Ships were balanced without enh factored in.

If a ship gets OP'ed because of enh, then it leaves us with several questions like:

- Shd enh really be that effective?
- Shd enh have drawbacks?
- Shd enh be nerfed?

- Or shd this be left as is, because enh are bought and paid for and the users should get the advantage?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029421 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR