No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » The Forgotten Fleet (Now including Book II)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
 Author The Forgotten Fleet (Now including Book II)
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-02-19 16:14   
Lin hasn't been around much... but next time I see 'er I'll be sure to shout out MOMMY LIN MOMMY LIN!

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Valerius{DK}
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-02-19 19:20   
btw, Linna is a he

And yes, you are a great writer though i was a bit dissappointed with this last chapter, it didnt go up to your usual standar

Email Valerius{DK}
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-02-19 23:26   
She says shes a she so I go by that... lol

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-02-20 02:35   
Yes... This last one was a very hard one to write... had to redo it 7 times to get it done to where it was... it is truely a "Crossroads" chapter so I wasn't exactly sure how to do it... I will endevor to get back up to where I was before. I wasn't sure if LInna was a Female or a Female alter ego... As far as I have always known Linna acts like a female so he/she/it's character is female.

I am currently on R and R in Dubai, United Arab Emerates and im in a Internet Cafe so it has much better service than I normally get...

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2005-02-20 06:14   
woooooo sorry im late but MAN this sure rocked

and now we even have some romance in the story.... im gonna publish this

- Axi

Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-02-22 09:50   
Quote:

On 2005-02-19 19:20, Valerius{DK} wrote:
btw, Linna is a he

I am not a He, I've got no stick down below. And what do you call theses ? ? extra weight ? * holds up her b cup puppies * Grrr

Anyway Super strory from the Last big post about it, will read more into the whole thing.

*Walks off grumbling about being called a he when clearly she is a she! *

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-02-23 06:47   
Well I guess now that Linna has spoken I feel a little bit better. I thought Linna was a female and cast her as such. Anyways I hope to have the next Chapter out as soon as possible (work permitting). I found out today when I will be coming home but unfortunately I cannot say when that will be. Be it known it is withing the next 90 days! WooHoo... I will have more time to play and write.

I know I am everybody's favorite Target/Whipping Boy (LoL) and maybe in certain circles thier favorite Engineer but I hope to become everyones favorite writer as I try to expand on the Forgotten Fleet story.

I will give you a teaser about the next Chapter though. A few storylines are going to come together in the next Chapter. There is love, hate, death, destruction and even revenge all coming into this next Chapter. I hope it will pick up the story a bit since I have had to slow it down over the last couple of chapters to get the story out. I know you guys and gals reading this story love good combat and I have not forgotten that (hehe, I said 'Forgotten').

I have received a couple of emails regarding technologies I have introduced into my story. I can say, with all honesty, any and all items not expressedly in either the release version or beta version of DarkSpace are wholy the invention of the writer(myself). In a nutshell I made them up to help further the story. If you think something is not right or wouldn't be done or just dosen't fit into the mold of DarkSpace you are welcome to email me at dollbt@hs7.navy.mil and we could even discuss how to make the storyline better.

You the reader may see something I missed or just plain have a better idea how to do a scene but I do reserve the right to write and publish this story as I see fit. Mind you this is not a rant nor am I upset but over the course of this story I have received emails concerning my "Liberties" I have taken in writing the story. I am sorry but that is what writers do. They make stuff up to tell a story, hence being called "Ficton".

Well with all that said I shall return to my writing and will in all ways try to remain true to the information/history that is DarkSpace, but if I need to invent something to move the story along so be it.

If this post does not involve/concern you, the individual reader/gamer, I apologize. It was not intended for the masses but I had to speak out since I normally never speak out in such a bold way but as some have seen... When I beleive in something you bet your bippy I will say whats on my mind.

Hope you guys are having a better day than I am... LOL

Rocko Willis
Soldier/Writer/Gamer

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-02-23 09:55   
BTW Bro, QSTs are back as are Ion Cannons - both extremely powerful & mounted on Stations. Talk to some of the GAs to find out more

Take all the time ya need bro!

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-02-23 10:22   
Hey... its all good... QST's? What are those? I understand the whole Ion Cannon thing... boy am I gonna have to catch up so I can "Upgrade" the story a bit. You know what they really need to do is somehow put the ships capabilities into the manual....

You know like this ship can have this or that mounted. it would help those new to the game with understanding the ships and help us that have been around for awhile but have a hard time remembering what the ships carry (namely me).

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Vice Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2005-02-23 17:18   
QST Is Quantum Singaluar Torpedo, and with the ion cannon they both are area effect weapons of mass pwnage.

Anyway Glad to hear you are comming back , I was in the Army and was lucky as i got out JUST twoo weeks before they put a stop lose on all MOS'es And with being 60% disabled they did not recall me back to go and fight.

Two weeks™ Later and a new sig.

Email Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}   Goto the website of Linna Yamazaka {Vice Admiral}
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-02-23 22:24   
I sense a story there... do tell lin

Strategery
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-02-24 23:32   
For the record, the QST is not "back"... it is a completely new weapon. Ion cannons, i am not currently abressed of their history within the game, they may have been here before I started playing, which was actually prior to 1.480, though i'm not sure of the exact version i originally played. Coeus is thinking of the old "QSB", or quantum singularity bomb, which was removed from the game a long time ago due to it degrading the gameplay of DS.

Also, you may as well continue the storyline as you invisioned it. All of the new game features are still in beta testing, and therefore, are NOT being played as of yet in the release version. The game is still exactly as you remember, at least for the time being. I'm not sure if 1.483 (the current beta) will be out before or after you get back. I'm guessing after, but i could easily be wrong.

I've missed you playing for the good guys (ICC) so hurry back.

[S.W] Grand Admiral Strategery
ICC Master Battle Strategist (ret.)
Proud Commander of the C.S.S. Ticonderoga

Email Strategery
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-02-25 06:35   
Yeah I cannot wait to get home too... I am going to leave it as you say, in the current techo level that is 1.482... I will continue to write it as it is.... I actually think I am "Inventing" enough in the story to make it interesting than have to try to learn the stuff in Beta... I have to say one thing, though I have not been posting in Beta Forums I have been reading them and boy am I gload to see the idea of three different levels of Stations. I also like to here they are working on a way to improve the graphics proccessing to help reduce the work load (if I read it correctly).

I am currently doing alot of notes and outlines to better help my writing... I actually picked up a book on how to be a better writer while I was in Dubai, United Arab Emarites (little country thats for sure...).

Financial Tip: BUY IRAQI DINARS!!! They are dirt cheap right now (paid about 2K US$ and got a little over 2 Million of the Dinars) and all they can do is go up.... if nothing I get my money back!

I am also trying to do some sketches and descriptions of the ships the Alphians (pronounced Al-Fee-ans). They are the ones Marcus set up in the Asteroid Belt. I am trying to flesh them out a bit since I am planning to write a story about them and thier adventures... (How they came to be and all that...) They have designed and built thier own ships up to Cruisers (maybe bigger later-on in the story....) so I am trying to give them a little "personnality".

If you guys have any ideas about this or something you would like to see (Yes Axianda, I know you want your IT equipted Assualt Dreadnaught) let me know and I will do my best.

Well time to close this post and move on to see what else is going on in the forums.

Rocko Willis

58 Days Baby!

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-02-25 08:51   
*wacks Rocko with a brain duster*
Read a book about some flyboys during WWII - and one of the biggest taboos was counting how many days/missions you have left.

Stop counting! Heh

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-02-27 12:17   
Well I will remember about the counting down... No more for me just in case. Anyways I have finally finished with Chapter 22's notes and outlines. I am now in the process of turning my notes into Chapter 22...

I can say one thing. This is going to be one huge Chapter. I felt I had to bring three storylines together in one Chapter. I am also, for the first time, bringing in all three factions into the story. They will, in one way or another, be interacting (Marcus and the Alphian's are not veiwed as a faction... yet.) together.

I am also going to try to be a little more descriptive in the telling of the battles that will be coming in Chapter 22. I feel, though I have been moving the storyline along, you just cannot have a Sci-Fi based story without some good battle scenes... but as I said before it is going to be a rather big Chapter. I hope it will not be too bloated and fat... Large, sleek and mean is what I am looking for.

I hope to have it done as soon as possible but with an endevor like this Chapter will most likely be prevents me from setting any concrete date I should, would or could have it done by. There is just too much being put into it.

I will be posting some teasers to let you get the feeling of the chapter as it progresses. Hopefully this will not only wet your appetite but will keep you looking in from time to time to see what is going on in the story.

Till the next time,

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020664 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR