No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » The Forgotten Fleet (Now including Book II)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
 Author The Forgotten Fleet (Now including Book II)
chrisfall
Cadet

Posted: 2005-01-01 03:39   
O.O wow that is awsome
and those warheads are really cool wish i had 1
doing great man

kenetiks
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-01 07:02   
I'm rivited o.0 next installment pls....

Email kenetiks   Goto the website of kenetiks
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-01 09:04   
Thats why i love ICC captains

great new years present mate

- Axi

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-01 09:13   
lmao, great story. Love the cheating death bit

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-01 09:33   
I am glad you guys like it. I am currently writing Chapter 17 which will lead into what is making Chapter 18 look like a Major Fleet Action. Whom it will be directed against will be revealed in the Next Chapter. I am also in the works of a discovery that will bring the circle of life full circle.

I hope to have the next installment done soon. You may or may not notice the chapters are starting to grow in leangth and complexity. Since this is an evolving storyline it will happen. Please bear with me and my writing style. It is the easiest way I know how to write.

I am happy to know that all you out there are injoying yourselfs while reading this Fan Fiction.

Happy New Year to all!

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-01 10:46   
Quote:

On 2005-01-01 09:13, BackSlash {FA!} wrote:
lmao, great story. Love the cheating death bit

he must have looked at my motto

- Axi

Purpura
Cadet

From: Living on top of a tiki hut bar enjoying the sun and the ocean
Posted: 2005-01-01 17:42   
wow this is preety good cant wait for the next chapter gj so far Rocko

Email Purpura
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-01 21:27   
Ok, now I REALLY am inspired to work on Twilight! Hehehehe...

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-02 11:51   
Well folks Chapter 17 is done and ready to be uploaded. There are some new faces in the fleet and there will be more enemies than you can shake a stick at in Chapter 18. I have 18 and 19 outlined (as far as storyline goes) and should be inking the words over the next few days.

Chapter 18 is going to be long... Death will be a tired SOB when I get done. I need to make it long since two major events have to take place to move the story along. I hope that nobody will be disappointed.

And now without further ranting by me, the Author I bring you....

Chapter 17... or "The Calm Before The Storm"

Enjoy,

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-02 12:14   
*****Chapter Seventeen*****

Rocko was eating lunch when the call came in. “Sir, you have an incoming message from Fleet Headquarters, it's Fleet Admiral NubMarine.” “Very well, send it down to my terminal.” “Aye Sir, connecting now.” “Well it is good to see you Admiral Willis.” “As it is good to see you also. What do I have the pleasure of this call?” “I have your next set of orders. I think you will like this particular mission. You are going to attack a UGTO Fleet.” “A whole fleet sir? How am I going to do that with a bunch of Cruisers?” “Well you are going to have to add a ship or two, because you are going to have to pretend you are K’Luth.” “How in gods name are we going to do that with ICC ships. Do you have some ‘Mysterious Base’ full of K’Luth ships too?” “No, nothing like that. Well at least none that I personally know about. I figured you could think up a way to make it ‘look’ like the K’Luth did it.”

“I think have an idea how I can do that, but what is the composition of the enemy fleet?” “Well that is up for grabs right now. You should expect moderate to heavy resistance but that could change one way or the other. You will be supporting a Fleet Action by Fleet Admiral Backslash. You are going to draw off some heat so that he can make a push into the Ross 148 System. This means you will be operating on the UGTO-K’Luth Border. You will be attacking the Barnard’s Star System.”

“So I am limited to a Fleet Action Nub? “Not really, I would really like you to just cause general mayhem in there if you could. Anything to draw off some the heat of Backslash.” “Oh I know we can cause some damage, all we have to do is act like the K’Luth.” “That is the short of it. This also has the ability to help short circuit the UGTO-K’Luth Cease Fire Treaty. If that all goes up in smoke it’s a whole new ball game for us.” “I understand sir. I will have my Operations Officer draw up the plans and submit them for your approval.” “Not this time Rocko, I am giving you free reign to do what is needed in the System. Just make it look like every K’Luth is dropping in on them.” “Aye Sir, we can do that for sure. I will give you one certified and glorified K’Luth Invasion Fleet.”

Rocko called out to his Yeoman, Ensign Hobbs. “Amy, please have all the Department Heads meet with me in the Wardroom for Dinner. We have our marching orders and we need to figure out how we are going to do them.” “Yes Sir, I will inform them right away.” Rocko still couldn’t get used to the idea of having a dedicated Yeoman to take care of the meetings and schedules and all that was needed to run a fleet. Ever since he attained the rank of Admiral he was asking Yeoman Hobbs to do so many tasks. He knew one thing. He couldn’t have done have the things he did do without her.

Rocko sat at the head of the table as his Officers poured through tons of paperwork. “Admiral I think we can pull this off. I suggest we use the new PCM-12’s, AM Torpedoes and Psi Missiles. We also must utilize Medium sized Lasers, nothing above a 1000 class weapon since that’s all I have ever seen them use. I wish we could use their Disrupters, but they just will not match up to our power grids. They short out every time we try to fire one of the blasted things.” It was his Ordinance Officer, Captain Drefell Moraxi. He was a wizard when it came to making things go bang when they should. “Well Drefell if that’s what it takes get with Captain Fall and make sure all the ships have the proper Ordinance Load. I want to make the Uggies think a Fleet of K’Luth are invading.” “Aye Sir, it will be done. I can get the Supply Ships up and running to carry and manufacture all the possible K’Luth ammunition needed.” “Very good Mr. Fall. Make it happen.” And with that Captains Drefell Moraxi and Chris Fall left the table to attend to their parts of the mission.

“Ok, what about tactics and target choices? I want to know what’s out there. I want to know about targets gentlemen.” “Tactics shouldn’t be too much of a problem. As long as we attack from range against the ships with the new PCM-12’s we can hold the AM Torpedoes for the ones that too close. We can kill them quickly and be gone before anyone shows up to see what happened and nobody’s the wiser.” Captain Jack Swift knew his tactics in and out. He had been an instructor at the Academy and that’s why he was here. “We can do this.” It was Axianda’s turn to pipe up, “The tactics are solid and we have the equipment and personnel to do it with. All we need is the ships.” “Ah yes, that reminds me. Mr. Billings is Acting Maintenance Officer till we find a replacement for Captain Yamazaka. Did you find the ships we needed?” “Yes Sir, and per your request I have added another ship. We now have 13 ships.”

“We now have the ICCS Hawk and Eagle, both Sensor Frigates, the ICCS Endeavor, an Interdictor class Cruiser, the Large Supply Ship ICCS Arctic and, per your request, the ICCS Hellhound, a Assault class Cruiser. All are ready and waiting in the Docking Bay. The crews are still being ferried in as we speak though. We should be ready in one or two days.” “You never cease to amaze me Mr. Billings. And by the way Mr. Axianda, I am giving you command of the Hellhound. Considering all you have done for this team I think you are more than ready to move up to a ship more suiting to your abilities.” Axianda beamed a smile you could gave seen a thousand Gu away. “Thank you Sir! I will not let you down.” “I don’t think you will at all.” “Captain Ceridan, you will be taking command of the Jump Cruiser, Chariot. I have a new Captain coming in to take command of the Midnight. His name is Dexter Mayhill. He is a good Captain. I knew him a little while back when he was in Destroyers. He is a great small ship Captain.”

“What about the two new Sensor Frigates and the Supply Ship? Who are we going to get to Captain them?” “Well I have been digging though the Personnel Records I have and have come up with three names. First, Captain Jason Cook will be commanding the Endeavor, he has prior experience in the Interdictor and he says he is rounding up personnel from his last Interdictor ship. The Supply Ship is going to Captain Louis Montoya, a fellow Supply Ship commander. He is good. I would like to say filling the Frigates was an interesting accomplishment. I have picked Lt. Greg Mason for the Eagle and Ensign Arkarian Belando.” “An Ensign Sir?” “Yes an Ensign. He has done well and made a name for himself out Frontier. He was a Stealth Scout Pilot, really good on the stick. I think he would be a natural for command. He has to be given his first real command and I am the one to give it to him.”

“Now how is the Intelligence on Barnard’s Star? What kind of Fleet Assets are we looking at? Who is out there?” Ceridian looked at his Admiral, he was ready for this question. The “What is there to Kill’ question. “Well Sir, there is a variety of Planetary targets as well as a decent amount of ship traffic since it is on the front lines of the UGTO-K’Luth border. There is one Fleet active in Barnards Star. The United Earth Peace Guards, Commanded by Grand Admiral Ruff, but it has been reported he is currently assigned to Earth Headquarters. Rumor has it they yanked his chain after we blew up that Expeditionary Fleet on our first mission. Currently his Second-In-Command is running the show, a Fleet Admiral Twitch. I would also like to remind the Admiral of a significant point of interest concerning the UEPG Fleet. They are currently the second largest Fleet in the UGTO, with 42 ships assigned.”

Rocko’s look of concentration was absolutely riveting. “I think the ICC Senate and Admiralty may have bitten of a bit more than they can chew with this one, but we are going to give them as much trouble as we can. I want all ships up and ready in 24 hours. I want every possible item you can imagine we might need loaded into every nook and cranny you have on those ships. We are going to kick some Uggie butt and make them fear the dark or die trying.” “I can also tell you Sir that Fleet Admiral Backslash will also be fighting the UEPG in Ross 148. The Fleet component in Ross 148 is commanded by Fleet Admiral Red October.” “Well I can see the Republic has its hands full for this mission.” “Lets get this game going.” And with that the group broke up and went there separate ways to go do what they needed to do to get a fleet ready.

In a dark, dimly light space, a K’Luth Admiral by the name of Yomin Carr tossed and turned as if in a nightmare. “No, get the Cruiser! Forget that pesky Destroyer! Kill it! Kill it! Ha Ha HA! I have killed the ICCS Charger! I will have its Captains head for a trophy!” but the dream faded away. Admiral Carr awoke and felt the pain the Captain of the Charger had given him so many years ago. He ached as he sat up to get a grip on the world. “I will find this Charger and kill it again. I will finish the job I had thought was done so many years ago. I will find out who commands this ship, if it is the last thing I do in this lifetime. It shall have my revenge!”

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2005-01-02 12:29   
Oooooo.... the anticipation! Now I know how everyone else felt Such incredible setups bro, keep it up!

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-02 13:00   
MORE!!!!

and wheres my IT AD

- Axi

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-04 12:25   
I am glad you all like it. I am currently pounding away at making Chapter 18 a good story. It is gonna be a big one that is for sure. This, without a doubt, will be the biggest chapter I have written. Three different events are occuring within the scope of this Chapter. I hope to have it done in a few hours so keep ready for a good hunt.

See you guys in a few,

And just for you, the veiwing audience a special treat... a few teasers...

-“Well Admiral, its time to earn your stripes. Time to get the job done when it is crunch time.” With that Rocko straightened his uniform and walked out the door towards the Docking Bay.-

-“Navigation, where are we?” Captain Yamazaka pulled herself off the floor as the lights flickered. “Captain, I cannot get any data from the Nav Computer, it is currently off-line.” “Well at least we are alive.-

-“Helm! Hard right turn! Release All Batteries!” Damn, Rocko thought, there wasn’t supposed to be so many ships here! And with a blink of an eye another Torpedo Cruiser was turned into so much junk.-

-"This is Admiral Backslash, standby to enter the Wormhole. Engineering, engage the Wormhole.” “Aye Sir, engaging now...” The fleet moved in a sophisticated ballet to get into position for the Event Horizon but, as the activation timer reached zero, nothing happened.

Stay tuned for Chapter 18 or... "Into the Breach Once More Dear Friend"

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2005-01-04 12:53   
Backslash apeared confused, he pressed the comms button..

"LAG" came the echoy boom on the loud speakers

See this writing milarky...its not so hard!

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash on 2005-01-04 13:10 ]

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2005-01-04 13:10   
Who said it was Lag Backie?

LOL

Rocko

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Page created in 0.019858 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR